• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NORAGAMI : relationships (OOC)

I want the focus to be

• (suggest your own)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have returned from my homeland. A response will be up tonight or else I shall sacrifice myself to the nearest volcano.

*exhales loudly*
Finally got a post out. Akumu be throwing out Phantoms. You get a Phantom, and you get a Phantom, everyone is getting a Phantom!

Time to test out some new bonds with Regalias and deities! If there is something that does not make sense to you please feel free to ask me. I have written this post near midnight and far past my bedtime.

*exhales loudly*
Finally got a post out. Akumu be throwing out Phantoms. You get a Phantom, and you get a Phantom, everyone is getting a Phantom!

Time to test out some new bonds with Regalias and deities! If there is something that does not make sense to you please feel free to ask me. I have written this post near midnight and far past my bedtime.

Giant frog, huh? Works for me^^

I'll get a post out after S n o w does.

Added pics of all the god characters related to Nagi to his cs including: Fuujin, Ruujin, Otohime, Jizo, and Chimata-no-Kami ^_^

S n o w S n o w
Ended the fight in one scene. If it bothers you, I can cut off at purge, but I don't think the large frog was supposed to be too hard.

S n o w S n o w
Ended the fight in one scene. If it bothers you, I can cut off at purge, but I don't think the large frog was supposed to be too hard.

The Phantoms were open on how difficult you wanted them to be. Be it super hard and add tension to bond between god and regalia or easy with newfound strength.

The Phantoms were open on how difficult you wanted them to be. Be it super hard and add tension to bond between god and regalia or easy with newfound strength.

Tension and bonding can, and probably will, come later imo given how S n o w's character feels about my npc (Hiname's likelihood of apologizing is pretty low). For now, since Kana just got named, I think setting the stage with newfound strength is best. Though I'll wait to hear what S n o w thinks as well.

Who is available these coming few weeks?

Emmi has dropped out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back