• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NORAGAMI : relationships (OOC)

I want the focus to be

• (suggest your own)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Other
Here

This song makes me think of Sachi.

Though she's never crossed the line.

Azani naming a phantom would be kinda cool.

S n o w S n o w
Just letting you know, but Nagi isn't going to wake Kana up until coffee shop meeting version 2 because sleep is an excellent mechanism for a bit of time skip :closedeyessmile:

K I'll be there in just a bit. Probably gonna finish snack time and then head to the coffee shop.

S n o w S n o w
I'll leave the details of the wet rag, and what came afterward, up to you. Feel free to mention it, or leave it out, at your leisure^^

Looks like timeskip time^^

S n o w S n o w
If you want, I'll open the scene with them arriving. I imagine at least a couple of weeks(if not more) would've passed since the meeting , so Kana is allowed as much knowledge from Nazi's cs as you think he would've learned. At the very least, he's seen Nazi's house, met Tatsume, and knows Nagi is a travel god by now...hopefully =p

Karcen Karcen
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
Not sure how u want to conclude the Azani/AI interaction so I'll leave things up to you. Sachs would've only been watching anywho.

Looks like timeskip time^^

S n o w S n o w
If you want, I'll open the scene with them arriving. I imagine at least a couple of weeks(if not more) would've passed since the meeting , so Kana is allowed as much knowledge from Nazi's cs as you think he would've learned. At the very least, he's seen Nazi's house, met Tatsume, and knows Nagi is a travel god by now...hopefully =p
You underestimate how unwilling Kana is to learn things that don't interest him.

Well her business was with Ai and field said she would stay with ude and refuse to have Azani take the name away thus promoting Sachi more or less to Permanant regalia

S n o w S n o w
Back now will have back log post up to generally rough out the interactions tonight.
I can lead in for the wedding scene with my catch up post.

Karcen Karcen
Im in agreement with what you said.
So thats as far as i will go in the remembrance post :)

Last edited:
Is this RP still accepting characters? I read everything in one night because it was so engaging. Really liked Kokoro and Yuri and their character arcs so far. The interactions between Kaname and Hiname were also hilarious/vaguely heartwarming (but thank kami that Nagi is there to mediate lol). I watched the first season of Noragami awhile ago though so I might have to brush on my lore.

Is this RP still accepting characters? I read everything in one night because it was so engaging. Really liked Kokoro and Yuri and their character arcs so far. The interactions between Kaname and Hiname were also hilarious/vaguely heartwarming (but thank kami that Nagi is there to mediate lol). I watched the first season of Noragami awhile ago though so I might have to brush on my lore.

I don't see why not! Come join us Blue! Although I do believe every God and Regalia has been paired. But no matter what you apply as we can surely fit you in!

And if you want to see the dynamic of the this group (they're a great bunch honestly) and have Discord there should be an invite link to the server on the 2nd page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back