• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Noragami [God x Regalia] OCs

Super Kawaii

かっこ
Hello, and thanks for stopping by my thread~ (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ I plan to keep this short and simple until I get more ideas or feel encouraged to spiff this up! So, basically, here is what I am looking for:

✧ I am interested in playing as the spirit turned into your god's regalia.
✧ I am mostly interested in MxF (I'd prefer the female role) with this RP, but I'd have NO PROBLEMS with the relationship being platonic or MxM!
✧ We could set the RP in either a modern era or the edo-ish period of Japan, I am no historian though, so it won't likely be too historically accurate.
✧ We can roleplay over PMs, Discord, or thread! Maybe emails if that is preferred by you.
✧ I have only seen season one and PART of season two, so I'd prefer not to make our RP too dependent on the original story line!
✧ I DON'T HAVE A PLOT! But would love to brainstorm!

Annnd I will add more here as it comes up! (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)ゞ If you're interested, PLEASE PM me!
If you post here, I will VERY VERY LIKELY not see your post!!!

Q6bjsDM.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back