• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Noobs

Elyss

Hi, I'm new to roleplay, and I'm looking for other people who are also new to roleplay. We can help each other out by asking questions and stuff. I looking for non-judgy people and non-toxic people who don't swear. I am down for doing anime roleplay but I'm not very good at playing as a charecter that isn't my own. Let's all have fun and help one another figure things out! I'm looking for a group and grammar and spelling doesn't matter. We can write however long we want or short we want. Also we can use first person or third person. The goal is to just have fun.

Im new to this place and to roleplaying on here! I don't like swearing much either even though I do it but rarely! I'm down for a small group roleplay with you guys or a one on one but prefer a group like you!

Hello! While I'm not unfamiliar to rolepay, I am very new to paragraph toleplaying, which seems to be a big thing on here, so I'm calling myself a Noob. I would love to talk roleplay options with you!

Yeah from what I see on here paragraph roleplays are the big one here! but since we are all new we can go small and go on from there :D

(im also new to this platform too so dont know how to do much here but i am learning lol) but yeah group roleplays are really fun!

to this? no you arent unless the person who posted this already has a group roleplay but that doesnt mean it can stop us three from trying it lol

So if you guys are down to do a small rp just us three? would you guys prefer to rp on here or on discord (if you have it if not then we'll do it on rpnation) and if so we can all just text about what type of rp, setting, characters the usual .3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back