• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nonsuch Manor Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ummm... yeah, three pages... haven't received any notification for this thread :/ Seeing that people are posting about their activities and intentions, I just want to say that I'm still here and interested in the RP, fully ^^ I've just had a lot of work for my PhD exams and whatnot, and also - I didn't want to take up too much space with Boris before things get going.

So, Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 I haven't forgotten about us and you'll get my reply soon ^^

Well, trying... I've passed all my exams so far, so it's going pretty well ^^ In Criminal Law and related sciences (Criminology, Criminal Psychology, etc.) ^^

Blemmigan Blemmigan have you not been getting notifications again? Just a wee bit curious 🤔

Hello :v I have- gonna post the next update in a bit! Also partly just wanted to make sure everyone was wrapping up their conversations but they can continue on. I won't leave it for as long before posting the one after this, where things will finally stop scene-setting and actually get started... or that's the plan.
Laying out the school in these first few posts really, but feel free to add stuff that isn't mentioned, it's just a framework and we may not be there forever.
After that, there'll be more room for more decision-making rather than just conversation (and have the NPCs respond to/interact with the individual characters already)

I'm going to wait until Oswald is free before I put anything down, or ask and see if I could have Aster move on. Say she let her social anxiety get to her and she scurries away to the auditorium

I finally realised it's weird not to actually have a character in the race, as it were... I'm daft.
Kinda figured I'd give it a go but... no, weird. Character it is. welp

So... I'll post a CS and then post more in the actual RP like a real human (imagine...)

I finally realised it's weird not to actually have a character in the race, as it were... I'm daft.
Kinda figured I'd give it a go but... no, weird. Character it is. welp

So... I'll post a CS and then post more in the actual RP like a real human (imagine...)
With three artists in the cast now, one of them is bound to make their own Digimon.
d5euuan-a30fa5c3-c277-4b68-8d79-1a744553d9af.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back