Other Nonsense Thread

Riuma said:
I am a duck that is a technician.
Don't spout silliness like this is a nonsense thread.
I think silliness and nonsense is the same thing.

I mean, I may be an idiot but I'm not stupid!

Pfft! I've studied diligently at Duck college and I can honestly say that my degree in advanced Duck Techniques outranks you all.

SpicyLickiTung said:
Pfft! I've studied diligently at Duck college and I can honestly say that my degree in advanced Duck Techniques outranks you all.
Oh really? Did you put the proper spices in the ducks? Did you LICK them to make sure they were ok? You what Ramsey would say?...

"Raw, it´s tung! I mean, tung, it´s raw, sorry, I dropped the script."

Idea said:
Oh really? Did you put the proper spices in the ducks? Did you LICK them to make sure they were ok? You what Ramsey would say?...
"Raw, it´s tung! I mean, tung, it´s raw, sorry, I dropped the script."
I don't need you criticizing my duck-forte. (*^*)

B8Z7SpJIUAAdec6.png

How would you prepare this exquisite, super rare duck hydra?

(Google never lets down)

cokemonster said:
B8Z7SpJIUAAdec6.png

How would you prepare this exquisite, super rare duck hydra?

(Google never lets down)

I would sell it to the scientific community and roast a stake in it´s honor

Pfft.

I still outduck you all!

I invented the duck you buffoons!

Then some stupid super star with wasted potential made the duckface and tarnished my name!

FEE FIE FOE FUM! I smell the presence of a bum! Whether I give him coins or I give him cash, I know for sure it won't be spent on trash.

DerUbermensch said:
FEE FIE FOE FUM! I smell the presence of a bum! Whether I give him coins or I give him cash, I know for sure it won't be spent on trash.
B-b-b-but...I love trash! Please please please can I spend my money on trash? PLEASE?!?!

Riuma said:
B-b-b-but...I love trash! Please please please can I spend my money on trash? PLEASE?!?!
If you spend your money on trash, you will eventually be dead. That will force me to make your bread.

DerUbermensch said:
If you spend your money on trash, you will eventually be dead. That will force me to make your bread.
Dude be a little more accepting, I play with my junk all the time because it can sound pretty musical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back