• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Noki's Partner[s] Search! ***HETALIA THO?***

C R Y B A B Y

Milk and cookies.

pohwaran_signature_by_nabiryi-d67c3oo.png

About Me . . .

Feel free to call me whatever you'd like, but I've picked up the term "Noki."

I'm an 18 year old high school senior who's very nearly close to graduating. Lacking a job and any sort of obligation as an adult whatsoever until October, I have a
lot of free time at my disposal and would love to spend it making new friends and role play partners. I've been role playing for about eleven years now and consider myself to be a literate role player. I can easy write up to 3-5 paragraphs and grow extremely attached to my characters. I'm not a person who likes to just entirely role play; I'd really like to talk with you, as well. I'd like to get to know you and maybe see if we have anything in common, because, to me, you're not just a role player. You're a friend!

Requirements:

• Please be mindful of your spelling and grammar! We are all human and make mistake, but I really appreciate someone who is able to write nicely and coherently.
  • Please let me know if you'd like to drop a role play. I find it a little annoying if you just sort of bail out without letting me know. I understand life happens a lot, but sometimes you have a window of opportunity to let people know. If it's possible, please just give me a heads up if you have to leave or completely drop it. I won't be mad or upset!
  • Please be understanding. I'm currently near graduation and am still a little busy, even if I do have quite a bit of free time right now. There will be some days where I'll have to take time out to study, or take care of my family or even myself.
  • Contribute! Role plays are like relationships; it takes at least two people to keep it alive and well. I'd like if we both contributed and showed interest in the role play. If you find you're losing interest and would like to stop, or try something different, let me know!

What I'll Role Play . . .

***If it's bolded, I want to role play it badly!***

• MxM and FxF and queer couples are A-okay by me.
  • Fandom role plays or original characters.
  • I enjoy romance, but I'm more of a fan of action, as well as close friendships and partnerships as opposed to romantic relations.
  • Zatch Bell, Digimon, Pokemon, Deadman Wonderland, Love Live!, Pandora Hearts, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Corpse Party, League of Legends, Blade and Soul, Black Butler, Hetalia!, Panty and Stocking. I'm open to any and all animes, this is just a general idea of what I want!!!
  • Mpreg. Wynaut.

What I ship . . .

Digimon: Original Characters, mostly.

Zatch Bell: Original Characters.

Pokemon: Original Characters.

Deadman Wonderland: Ganta x Shiro [Can't remember the other characters OTL]

Love Live!: Umi x Kotori, Maki x Nico, Nozomi x Eli, Hanayo x Rin, Hanoka x Maki. Rin x Hanoka

Pandora Hearts: Original Characters, but also Xerxes Break x Sharon Rainsworth, Cheshire Cat x Alyss, Cheshire Cat x Alice, Cheshire Cat x Xerxes Break, Oz x Alice, Oz x Gilbert

League of Legends: Jinx x Ekko, Ekko x Ezreal, Twisted Fate x Graves, Caitlyn x Vi, Vladimir x Ezreal, Zed x Syndra, Sona x Draven, Leona x Diana and a lot of others I can't really remember.

Hetalia: FrUk, Spamano, ItaGermany, DENMARK AND ICELAND OMG PLS PLS PLS, SuFin, PruNor, Belarus x Russia, Austrailia x New Zealand, Etc.

I'd be down for anything really.

Just

Please

No DenNor

...I beg of thee ;____;

Plots . . .

Muse A is annoyed when someone rings their doorbell late at night. When they answer the door, they’re even more annoyed to come face-to-face with their ex,Muse B. Muse B, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for Muse A’s help. Bitter about the sour ending of their relationship by Muse B’s fault, Muse A is poised to slam the door shut in Muse B’s face. Just before they can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Muse B’s legs and asks to use the bathroom. Muse A may loathe Muse B, but they aren’t heartless, so they let the child in and begrudgingly also Muse B. While the child is in the bathroom, Muse A demands an explanation from their ex.Muse B breaks down and explains that the child is theirs but they only recently found out. The kid was left at their door by their other parent and they’re freaking out because they have no idea how to raise the child, especially not alone. Muse B came to Muse A for help because they have no one else to turn to. Muse A is sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this does Muse A agree to help.

I like the idea of maybe the two characters then falling back into love with one another, and this plot has a lot of room for other characters to come in and join, along with lots of character development!

Muse A is upset when they discover that their pet has gotten out of the house somehow. Despite a frantic search of the immediate neighborhood, Muse A is unsuccessful at finding their beloved animal companion. With limited options, Muse A decides to post up flyers locally in the hopes that someone will find their lost pet and return them. Several miles away, Muse B hears something unusual when they’re taking out the garbage. It’s Muse A’s pet rustling around in an overturned trash can, looking for food. Muse B cautiously approaches the animal, looking for a name tag on their collar but it seems to have broken off. Despite not being the fondest of animals,Muse B decides to take the lost creature in while they figure out what they should do. Over the course of a few days, Muse B develops a soft spot for Muse A’s pet and Muse B actually considers keeping the animal. Muse A is devastated when their pet shows no signs of reappearing nearly a week after it’s gone missing, but thanks to an unrelated event that they’re invited to attend in Muse B’sneighborhood, Muse A encounters Muse B.

I love this idea with maybe GermIta, or maybe even Spamano and FrUk. [All Hetalia]

I don't really wanna make this any longer than it has to be, so I'll just leave those two plot bunnies up. I have a
lot more, and I'm happy to listen to any other ideas!

Thanks, and I hope maybe we can role play together soon!! <3

[QUOTE="The Loose Cannon]
Just
Please

No DenNor

...I beg of thee ;____;

[/QUOTE]
Hah!! Is that like obnoxiously popular? I've heard of it, but I didn't realize it was really really popular.

Hey! I'd love to RP with you! I'd be interested in a Corpse Party RP, as well as your first plot. I hope to hear from you soon!

papachan said:
Hah!! Is that like obnoxiously popular? I've heard of it, but I didn't realize it was really really popular.

Ahah kinda?

Denmark's my favorite character, and whenever I mention him, people always ask if I ship DenNor

And my heart dies a little inside as I stare wistfully over at my otp, DenIce.

Sobs

Pm'd you PewDiePie~

Oooh, some mpreg yass... but alas, none of my fandoms are bolded... eh.

Well, I'm into Pokemon (obviously) but my Pokemon plots all involve me playing as Arceus (taking on a human guise and pretending to be human) which mostly turns people away. On a similar note, I prefer to play as characters that are in positions of power, as high as my partner will allow, regardless of what fandom or plot we're using. This, too, turns people away.

As far as fandom go, right now I'm really deep into Supernatural and Pokemon at the moment. Another thing about me that often turns people away is how quick I am to drop things. We could be three posts in and I'll get bored, or perhaps nearly finished and I'll suddenly want to drop. It's all about which scenes I've got in my head, and continuity as well as dedication are my biggest flaws when it comes to role playing.

If we were doing a kind of role play where there's an underlying scenario, and then small subplots in between, I'd probably be good, as long as we can take breaks between plots and come back to them at a later point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back