• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noble Souls: Island of Despair (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[Legutus] Vatallion- 14th Legion
—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PhM6-nRS8TReCCA-_Zx4esi4NgqDzRC_0v2HX-oXxQSUrWH5cn-SFDJbrGleD6tKkfnVKLb9anFsJiL60HYE98IZown_gVjlrs73LzCLJNPC3f91yqiK5u0sl0AgEH2zX04GsVctb4m854WIwmKg7n8
------------

This was no ordinary woman and she revealed herself to be a Goddess. What the hell was he supposed to do against a Goddess, a mere Roman Legatus standing against the goddess herself? He was now snapped out of his own self-talk by Hearts as he threw the walkie-talkie to the man.

He caught it and thanked Hearts silently. Vatallion had no idea what the hell was a walkie-talkie and quickly examined the box, looking for some sort of device that worked it.

But what was he supposed to do with this box anyway? It’s not like they had anything like this in Rome. If he wanted to learn what it did, he had to do it fast.

Vatallion heard Spades's screams over the strange box and looked for something to push, seeing another button of some sort.

He pressed it to see what it did and blinked “What the hell is this?!”

The Roman Legutus was both confused and frustrated.

But whatever happened next was confusing. Suddenly the “goddess” came to an end and the next day began.

Vatallion pushed himself up and forced himself to look down at the box Hearts gave him.

(*Inner thoughts of Vatallion)

* “Coward, weakling. You don’t deserve -”

The soldier growled at himself and walked toward the cabin.

Topless Topless

Last edited:
Sett sipped from his cocktail, then leaned his head back against the pool chair, sighing. This was the life. Relaxing by the poolside, drinking the finest cocktail, basking in the sun, oh yeah, this ruled.

He hadn't met any of the other patrons yet, but he still felt the tension rolling over this island. When you ruled the fighting pits, you knew when to spot trouble, when to feel it, and Sett? Oh, he felt a lot of trouble. Fine. At least this vacation at this cheap-ass resort would be exciting.

(open to anyone)

Evening

No one at the reception. Just great. How was he suppose to heal his wounds now?

Zenitsu's eyes widened as he heard a voice speak to him. He turned around only to notice no one was here. Even more suprisingling,his wounds were completly healed. Was it one of those kami? Were there benevolent ones too?

No time for that. Zenitsu was tired. The evening was too much for him. He headed back to his villa for what he hoped would be a good night sleep.
-----------

Morning.

Zenitsu headed for the beach with his Nezuko plush that he made himself. It helped him cheer up as things were not easy right now. He surprisingly had a good night sleep despite everything that was going on. The sounds coming from both Shaggy and his dog were pure and sincere so he could trust them.

He would relax by the pool a little bit before to go eat breakfest. He noticed a odd fellow enjoying a cocktail. The sounds coming from him were weird.
He didn't remember seing that guy at the restaurant
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

As they both got off the bed, Miku turned her head at a chair. "Oh hello there, little guy." She said as she approached Limmy with Amelia following suit as she noticed. "Huh? What is that? It may look cute, but I don't know if you should get near him." She said. "Oh come on, what's the worst that could happen? It's not like he's going to bite me or anything." Miku assured, though that wasn't much enough to quell her girlfriend's worries. She slowly approached Limmy with as much caution as she could. As soon as she has gotten near him, she reached her hand out. She is aiming to give Limmy a headpat.
20230707_154912.png

What had Limmy been doing after the strange person he zapped had left? Limmy had been wandering around the odd place he was in, hearing strange noises coming from one room. It sounded like wrestling, but the sounds were a bit off. It didn't sound like a struggle.

Limmy arrived at a flat object held up high by several pillars. Limmy jumped up and landed, before smelling something sweet. There was a bunch of food on the table, from fruit to meat. Limmy always wondered what those tasted like, but he was unable to eat said things. He hopped off the platform and found a weird spot with multiple holes. Limmy could sense the electricity emanating from it, so he stuck his tail in and felt himself be rejuvenated. After taking in enough energy to keep him active for the next few days, he wandered about some more, before entering a room and finding another platform. He leaped up and stayed there, still, and observing.

He felt himself doze off, before a hand touched his head. He let out a small static zap, (equivalent to rubbing your feet on a carpet and zapping a person after doing so.) Before being alert and awake.

Topless Topless

Zenitsu headed for the beach with his Nezuko plush that he made himself. It helped him cheer up as things were not easy right now. He surprisingly had a good night sleep despite everything that was going on. The sounds coming from both Shaggy and his dog were pure and sincere so he could trust them.

He would relax by the pool a little bit before to go eat breakfest. He noticed a odd fellow enjoying a cocktail. The sounds coming from him were weird.
He didn't remember seing that guy at the restaurant
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Sett glanced over at the blond boy standing at the pool entrance. He raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, kiddo," he said, "I don't know if anyone told you this, but it's adult swim right now. So you're going to have to wait your turn."

Never mind no one was in the pool. Sett didn't want some loud-mouthed kid screaming cannonball as he dove in.

He was going to do that later, though.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Topless Topless
Zenitsu stares in annoyence at Sett. This guy would be best friends with that idiot Sound hashira Tengen Uzui for sure!.
"Really? I didn't see anything written about that!" Zenitsu replied. "I just came here to relax! I have alot on my mind right now,specially with three killers on the loose on this very island! " he added. " And what are you suppose to be anyway. According to your sounds,you're only half human,so what are you exactly?!"

Zenitsu Agatsuma
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Topless Topless
Zenitsu stares in annoyence at Sett. This guy would be best friends with that idiot Sound hashira Tengen Uzui for sure!.
"Really? I didn't see anything written about that!" Zenitsu replied. "I just came here to relax! I have alot on my mind right now,specially with three killers on the loose on this very island! " he added. " And what are you suppose to be anyway. According to your sounds,you're only half human,so what are you exactly?!"
Sett almost bolted upright when he heard there were killers on this island, but stopped himself. No, he wasn't going to lose his cool in front of a child. At least this vacation got interesting.

He downed the rest of his cocktail, stood up, cracked his knuckles, and walked toward him.

"What, I am," he began, "is the best damn brawler in Ionia. Undisputed." When he reached the boy, he towered over him for a moment, then bent down so they were eye-level. One of his wolverine ears twitched irritably. "And what I am is no concern of yours. I'm not a half-breed; I'm a full-breed. And you, pipsqueak, can call me Sett." Being called half-human like that ticked him off. He'd clobber the kid thoroughly for it, but he was just a kid, and kids weren't exactly known for their recovery time. He stood up to full height, flexed his arms, then cracked his neck. "Man, this was such a nice day, too. But, while we're here, there's something I wanna ask you."

He looked down at him, then smirked. "So there's three killers running loose, uh? Well, that's just swell! Tell me where they are and I'll introduce them to these." Sett held up both fists, smirk becoming a grin as he rolled his shoulder. "I've been wanting to cut loose for a while."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Zenitsu looked shocked as Sett towered over him. He's just like Uzui,he's like Inosuke too.
The man introduced himself as Sett. "I have no idea who they are! " Zenitsu replied. "My sense of hearing is sharper then that of a normal human being." He explained."I can detect the emotions and true natures of any beings by the sounds they make." he added. "I didn't want to come here,even if it was a vacation. Maybe that's why the Demon Slayer Corps sent me. They might have known something was wrong. Maybe it's because of those Kami gods." Zenitsu added. " One of those gods showed up yesterday to attack her. Her name is Ame. She said that she was orchestrating this twisted killing game!"

• Interaction: Orihara Orihara Topless Topless
    Mentioned: Icee Icee

...You must be the third tenant then–Spades Slick, I believe. You look like one of the men I encountered at the Beach with Sir Blue Hood. ” Katrielle spoke as Spade threatened them to spit out an explanation. Judging by his demeanor, something really did happen at the Buffet–much like what Whitty suspected. “Looks like there is more to this event after all, Oka-kun. I was right to have us ditch the buffet.” The lady detective spoke with a smug demeanor, as if it was her idea to nix the buffet in the first place.

So it really was a trap? We were hiding here after Miss Kat told me that something might happen--apparently she had suspicions all of a sudden and I kinda thought she was lying...” Soseki was more shaken than the detective, glancing over at the man who pointed a gun at them with his hands raised a bit. “Can you…Tell us what happened there?” He asked, concerned about the guests at the buffet.

Amelia Wilford & Miku Nanairo

"Ow!" Miku yelled after she had felt the small shock from Limmy. "Miku, you alright?!" Amelia said worryingly as she walked over to her girlfriend and took her hand to see how severe the shock was. Thankfully, it wasn't much. "This guy just shocked me!" Miku said out loud. "I think you might have just startled it." Amelia answered. "Startled? I was being careful!" Miku protested. "Well, never mind that for now. The little guy's fully awake it seems. Let's get ourselves dressed and head on out." Amelia said and Miku nodded in agreement. Once they've gotten themselves dressed up, they exit their villa.

On the way out, they would notice staff members walking around doing their duties. The same staff members that were present and killed at the party. "Hey Amechi, weren't those people supposed to be...dead?" Miku leaned in to her girlfriend's ear just to whisper about it. "Yeah, but how are they still alive?" Amelia replied before she approached one of the staff members. "Um, excuse me?" She said "This may sound silly of me but, were you at the party last night?" The staff member looked at her and said "Party? Yes I was."

"So you were. Then let me ask you this; weren't you supposed to be dead along with the rest of you? A mass murder had happened last night." Amelia asked. "No. In fact, we do not recall being killed last night. If it were, we would have notified the police about it. But as it stands right now, no such incident have happened." The staff member answered which bewildered both Amelia and Miku. "What the fuck is going on here?" The former mumbled.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo Icee Icee LuckycoolHawk9 Crow SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum VynnyBoy VynnyBoy EclecticInk EclecticInk Raviole Hahli Nuva

Spades Slick
spades-slick-jack-noir.gif

The cop seems smart. Too smart.

"It was a goddamn bloodbath is what happened. My best friends along with three quarters of the party goers were stabbed to death with forks. Forks!"

You feel hazy. Your head goes numb. The reality is still sinking in that your crew is dead. You should have never come to this island, it was a huge mistake. The only way you can forgive yourself for leading them all here is if you kill every last mother fucker responsible.

And this cop... is looking pretty damn responsible.

"After that, the last of us survivors fought an immortal. She told us that three of our peers... three of us were behind it. That's why I don't trust you. You have to know more than you're letting on..."

You're suddenly cut off by a voice out of your walkie talkie. Wait, is that the guy you saw at the buffet? He's still alive? You guess you'd better answer. You take out your walkie talkie.

"Hey, you there? Is this that skimpy soldier looking guy? I found a couple of guys who didn't come to the party. Very suspicious. Meet me at villa one."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
darkred darkred

Last edited:
1699037011153.png
Legetus Vatallion- 14 Legion of Rome

Vatallion's head snapped up and grabbed the talking box and sighed "Yeah, that's me. Hold on, I'll be there soon."

The Roman Legutus knew something was wrong but he was just going to suck down his own fears and get to cabin 1 as fast as he could.

The man was silent, something was wrong as nothing seemed to go as planned.
He moved toward Cabin 1.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Orihara Orihara

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Zenitsu looked shocked as Sett towered over him. He's just like Uzui,he's like Inosuke too.
The man introduced himself as Sett. "I have no idea who they are! " Zenitsu replied. "My sense of hearing is sharper then that of a normal human being." He explained."I can detect the emotions and true natures of any beings by the sounds they make." he added. "I didn't want to come here,even if it was a vacation. Maybe that's why the Demon Slayer Corps sent me. They might have known something was wrong. Maybe it's because of those Kami gods." Zenitsu added. " One of those gods showed up yesterday to attack her. Her name is Ame. She said that she was orchestrating this twisted killing game!"
Sett blinked a few times. He... had not been expecting that reaction. He must have really intimidated this kid. Now he felt bad.

He sighed, holding up his hands. "Okay, calm down, calm down. So gods have orchestrated a twisted killing game, uh? And I missed all of this?" He shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. Shouldn't have bought my own boat... Then he glanced at Zenitsu. "Alright, pal, listen. Tell me everything you know, get me up to speed. Who died, when, where, how, and how many? Because it some weirdo gods think they can pull one over me, they've got another thing coming."

When he finished speaking, a member of the staff approached him, carrying a tray. "Sir, your cocktail."

"Thanks," Sett replied, taking it and chucking it down his throat. He sighed, setting the glass down. "That hits the spot."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
"Well,for now ,only staff have died..." Zenitsu replied. " Last night at the restaurant. Those staff people did nothing wrong! Is this why the Demon Slayer Corps sent me here? Is it because those gods could affect our worlds? A Hashira would have been better for the job. They're higher ranked Demon Slayers" Zenitsu explained. " I'm part of the Corps as well..." he added.

WHITTY

Pariso Resort - Villa Outskirts

1699076229811.png

As Whitty started to leave his villa, he would be shocked to see the staff members still going on about their business. As blurred as his time at the dinner may have been, he recognized those faces. They were covered in blood and fork wounds, right? They were dead - dead as doornails. If that was the case, then why were they all here just tending to their business as if nothing happened?

He spotted the two girls he'd first seen on his way here. Seems he was right in thinking they were a couple of lovebirds. Even now, when no one was to be trusted, these two stuck to each other like glue. God, it reminded him so much of Rio and Pauline that it made him sick. He was sure that if Rio or Pauline were here right now, neither would be batting an eye at this. Rio would think he could rap his way out of this and Pauline was a demon and probably had nothing to worry about. Then again, he doubted that a demon like her would be anything against a literal god like Ame. Although, a group of basic attacks from him and some guests did take her out. It was probably only a fraction of Ame's real strength, however. The guests that helped down Ame were not excused from possibly being killers either since it could have easily been a ploy. Especially since it seemed that the goddess would quickly recover from the wounds. Perhaps she was even fully recovered as he thought to himself. He wouldn't be surprised.

Something else caught his attention, however. The two girls were talking to the staff members and what they had to say was quite disturbing. No recollection of what happened back at the dinner. Was the whole thing just some sick illusion made by Ame? He wouldn't put such a thing past her. Did that mean that no one really killed?

Still, that specific number rang in his head. Three. Three people they needed to find lest they all end up dead, killed by these three mystery people. That couldn't possibly all be bogus. Even if the scene at the resteraunt was a ploy, there were three people who were dirty. Or maybe not? Maybe this was just something to instill fear in them. Little ghost stories meant to keep people paranoid through their whole vacation.
1699077329760.png

Again, the words that Carol told him echoed through his head. Be more relaxed. Let loose some.
He glared to himself. No. Making that kind of move might actually get him killed. It might be a ploy, it might not be. There was no solid evidence to prove either. All he knew is that they were just told very sinister news and witnessed an equally sinister sight, illusion or not.

Honestly, Ame was reminding him a bit of this creepy lemon monster he saw at the Funkin Mall one Christmas. Of what he saw, the guy was just as sinister, babbling things about literally making Pauline into a Christmas dinner that he could serve to people for the holidays. Not to mention that sickening illusion of the Christmas tree with a shadowy Pauline head at the top. Still, no one knew what his true intentions were. It seemed sinister but there was this part of Whitty that wondered if there wasn't more to it. Perhaps Ame was the same.

He honesty agreed with the girls that he didn't really know what the heck was going on anymore. However, he wasn't about to make the wrong move and get himself killed. For now, util proven innocent, everyone was not to be trusted. Even if that meant living a vacation in paranoia. That was fine with him. Wasn't like he wasn't used to it. It was stressful to always think of the dangers on his life but it'd kept him alive this long. What was wrong with letting it continue here?

Deciding that hanging around the two lovebirds would get him nowhere, he continued walking ahead. He needed to relax somewhere. There was a pool here, right? Maybe if he was lucky, it would be vacant. He needed somewhere to collect his thoughts.

Pool

1699078780561.png

It took a bit of walking but Whitty eventually arrived at the pool area. Honestly, it was more walking than he felt like doing. He was honestly exhausted and his fast metabolism was starting to get to him. He probably should have gone to get breakfast but with the events of last night, entering the resteraunt was the last thing that the bomb head wanted to do. Who knows what might be waiting for him in there? Could even be another, real death trap. Yeah, no thanks. It wasn't like he couldn't deal with being hungry. He was hungry basically all the time thanks to that metabolism of his.

He couldn't help but give an annoyed huff as he quickly discovered that this place was indeed not vacant like he had hoped. It wasn't overly crowded thank goodness but two people were still two people too many for his tastes. One of the boys he recognized as one that helped fight as well as one he pushed by last night. Come to think of it, wasn't he injured? Maybe he had been seeing things. His mind wasn't exactly in the best of states last night. The other boy he didn't recognize at all. Must be another patron he had yet to meet.

"Great...and here I hoped this place was going to be empty..." he muttered to himself.

He wasn't sure if ether of the people heard him or not. They did seem to be in their own conversation. Perhaps they'll just stick to it and leave him alone. As much as he would prefer there just being no people around, not being forced to interact with the couple that were there would also do. The bomb head let out another tired sigh as he sat at one of the beach chairs. He noticed a staff member giving cocktails of those same fruity drinks he had before. He had to admit, he liked how they tasted. The aftermath though, not so much. Maybe he could get some food here though - food sounded nice right about now.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Icee Icee

Sett grunted. "Just the staff, uh?" He turned to the guy walking away. "Hey! You there! I got some questions for you! Mind answering them?"

Another guy was entering the pool area, and... did... did he have a bomb for a head?! Sett had seen many things in his life, many strange things, and this was easily one of the weirdest. How could he not stare? He shook his head, turning back to the kid.

"Hey, listen, if we're going to make it out of this, we're gonna need a plan. Got it? So let's start coming up with one. What do you know about these gods? Anything at all?"

He glanced again at the bomb kid, wondering if he'd want in on this discussion as well.

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Icee Icee
"You're the bomb headed guy from yesterday!!" Zenitsu shouts as he noticed Whitty. The same one that pushed him last night when he was still injured. Zenitsu tried to read Whitty 's sounds.

The young demon slayer coudn't focus right now. He sat down on one of the beach chairs,while holding his Nezuko plush doll close. He was scared.
His stormach growled. Maybehe was hungry too? If food was served here perhaps he could ask for some.

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Pool

1699321907481.pngGreat. Just great. Whitty had hoped that the two were too far into their conversation to notice him. He hadn't wanted to interact with them at all. All he wanted was a few minutes to gather his thoughts. However, it looked like he was stuck in this situation whether he wanted it or not. He decided that he would respond to them but he wouldn't dare give them an ounce of trust.

He crossed his arms over his chest, orange eyes glowing slightly as he glared at the two. It was clear that he didn't trust them. Who could blame him, given the situation? He wasn't so sure that this interaction wasn't going to be what leads to his death in the future. Who knows what they could be plotting right as they speak?

"Tch....Questions for me?" he glared toward Sett's inquiry. "Fine. But I've got just as many questions to ask you too. You and that other kid."

He glanced again toward Zenitsu. Now that he got a better look at him, Whitty was pretty sure that he was one of the people who helped in the fight against Ame. However, that didn't fully prove the young one's innocence. For all anyone knew, fighting Ame could have been a ploy to get the suspicions pointed away from him.

"I'm going to get straight to the point: I want to know everything you guys know. About everything." the bomb head continued.

His tone was gruff and dry. Already oozing with suspicion without regard for the possibility that these two could be just as lost as he was on the whole situation. He'll make calls on what to do about them once he heard their stories. He wondered if either of them knew that the whole thing of last night could possibly be a ploy, that the staff members who were apparently murdered were still doing their jobs and have no memory of the event. If they did, perhaps they might have some insight on if the murder last night was an illusion or if these staff members instead were the illusions.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Icee Icee VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
"Everything we know about? " Zenitsu spat. " That Ame goddess we fought yesterday? I know nothing about her...only that she was a Kami goddess because of her sounds... My sense of hearing is sharper then the one of a normal human being. I can detect their emotions,nature and even specie by the sounds of any being." Zenitsu replied. " Though I don't know if there's more of them. Yesterday,when I went to the reception desk to find tge medical yard,no one was here,but there was someone behind me,trying to heal me. I coudn't detect their sounds due to my ears buzzing because of my injuries. When I was healed, it was gone." Zenitsu explained.
He sighed.
" If you must really knowabout me, my name is Zenitsu Agatsuma, kinoe tprank Demon Slayer, part of the Demon Slayer Corps. They sent me here to investigate something...about either demons or something stronger that could be a threat. They should have sent a Hashira instead of me for this mission." he added,crying.

Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Sett raised an eyebrow at the bomb kid. He seemed... unusually hostile. But why?

"What's your deal?" he asked pointedly. "I know as much as Zenitsu here, the... Demon Slayer. Not sure how that would work, but I'll roll with it. I got here a little after you guys, and so missed out on the action and crap. Which blows, cause if I'd known crazy-ass goddesses were running around, making this place their little killing game, I'd be the first up to crack their skulls." Then he narrowed his eyes at the bomb kid. "Way I see it, we're all on this island together, and will make it through by working together. And you're acting like a jackass with a wet fuse. Where I'm from, I don't tolerate that kind of behavior. So get whatever's in your ass out of it, and then, I can tell you what you already know. And after that, you tell me what you know. Got it?"

One thing was certain. Sett wasn't going to like dealing with a kid who reacted with such hostility to a simple request for teamwork. If anything, it made him extremely suspicious of how suspicious he was.

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Pool

1699327335497.png

Whitty first glanced at Zenitisu. The whole time the kid spoke, heidn't change his expression for the better or the worse. He just listened, his eyes continuing to give that intimidating looking glow. When the Demon Slayer finished speaking, he just gave a huff.
"Like I'm supposed to believe you suddenly know something like someone's species just from a power? Especially when that species is obviously not one we've encountered before. I don't know where you come from but where I come from there are a lot of different species and a Kami isn't one of them. You're expecting me to believe you just know that random bit of information from a quirk? I don't." the bomb-head said coldly.

Despite the suspicion Whitty just vocalized, the boy definitely seemed desperate, like he was just put in a corner where his life may depend on the answers he gave. Well, his height probably didn't make him look friendly to begin with and right now he wasn't in the mood for giving anyone a friendly greeting. Especially when three of them were likely dirty and it could be any one of them, no matter how innocent they may seem. But the boy's next words caught his attention.

"Demon Slayer, huh? Honestly, you sound like a Greater Good affiliate." he glared. "To be honest, I wouldn't put it past you to go ahead and kill someone should your organization ask you to. Heck, for all I know, they might have already asked you to. Thanks for giving me even less a reason to trust you."

Tasked to deal with demons - more specifically, tasked to deal with threats. Judging by that description he was pretty sure that whoever Zenitisu was working for would certainly task him to get rid of Whitty if Zenitisu knew the truth about him. For all he might know, they may have already given the boy the go ahead to do so. He couldn't trust this guy. Even if he seemed innocent. He was just about to say something more when Sett's response cut him off.
1699350090518.png

Immediately, the bomb-head narrowed his eyes at the man, the hostile frown on his face all the more noticeable. He was rather annoyed at how Sett was choosing to insult him over being cautious.

"Oh? I'm the one with a problem? Never mind the fact that we all just saw a murder happen before our eyes during what was supposed to be a party dinner and what's more, we were told that three people on this very island were responsible. Literally, living with three murderers and you're upset that I'm not being all buddy-buddy let's work together about this?!"

His pupils glowed with annoyance and he tightened his grip on his sleeves. Already he could feel himself heating up due to the emotions steadily building up in him with nowhere to be released.

"Until I see proof that anyone's innocent, anyone could be guilty. I'm not making the idiotic move of trusting everyone and getting myself backstabbed and killed." he continued. "Until I see proof that someone's innocent, I'm keeping my distance from anyone. Sure, might make this whole so-called vacation lonely but at least I'd be alive. The way I see it, this isn't a vacation anymore. This is about survival and when you're living with unknown murderers, you can't trust anyone. So, if you really want to change that, I'd suggest you start talking. Insulting me isn't gonna make me change how I'm dealing with this situation. Where I'M from, trusting the wrong people gets you used by demons, killed or both. So don't think that just telling me about where you're from is gonna make me change my attitude."

• Interaction: Orihara Orihara Topless Topless

An immortal…?” Katrielle visibly glared at the mere mention of the word. A word that rang all too familiar for one that dabbled with the eldritch in her lifetime. The way he worded it–along with the condition that they told them that three people are behind the massacre...The Color War, but without much of the Colors that gave it the namesake. Just pure blooded war–she can’t seem to escape human conflict.

Now, hold on a second! You can’t convict us based on that alone!” Soseki butted in, a bit furious towards the fedora’d man in black. “I was with her the entire time–I should know, since she didn’t even let me go out of the Villa.

...Well, it’s fine if you don’t trust me–that’s precisely the correct move in this sort of situation. I’ve been in something similar, after all.” Katrielle sighed, rubbing her chin. “However, other than circumstantial emotional ties with some of the victims, I see no evidence to suggest that you’re not one of the Three Culprits, too. So I suggest a truce.” Katrielle stretched her hand out. “You watch over us, and in turn, we watch over you.” She offered, sitting back down on the bed, cross legged. “That way, we can verify the validity of our statements until someone else catches a whiff of one of the culprits. Or until something bad happens. That’s how it usually ends, unfortunately.

I don’t usually say this, but that’s not a good case, Miss Kat…

What can I say, Soseki-kun? Truth’s stranger than fiction.

Amelia Wilford & Miku Nanairo

Amelia and Miku had arrived at the restaurant, the very place where the massacre happened last night. The memory of that terrifying event was still fresh on the couple's minds. When they enter, they already noticed a few familiar faces, but that wouldn't matter to them. Breakfast is currently being served, buffet-style. They both got their plates full of breakfast staples and settled down. As they eat, Miku suddenly froze. Her Mystic Eyes had begun to act up again. Amelia took noticed and said "Miku, what's wrong? Are you having another vision again?"

Miku came back to her senses with a headache. She looked at her girlfriend and said "I saw a woman...and a gun pointed at her head." Upon hearing this, Amelia knew what is about to go down. Somebody is going to die today. "We need to find this person quick! I don't want to this day to happen like last night." She said and she and Miku rushed their meal before setting out to find the woman in Miku's vision.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo Icee Icee LuckycoolHawk9 Crow SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum VynnyBoy VynnyBoy EclecticInk EclecticInk Raviole Hahli Nuva

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Icee Icee VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
"I didn't want to be a Demon Slayer in the first place! Gramps had me join! You don't know what it's like to fear to die on EVERY mission!" Zenitsu shouts at Whitty. " I didin't want to come thisnisland either. And with the murders I just witnessed,I'm fearing to die even more! I'm not trusting you either!" he shouts at the bomb headed kid. " Just what are you anyway? Is that bomb head a mask?My friend Inosuke wears a boar head as a mask! At least he's more trustworthy then you!"
At least Sett was more trustworthy,of the two being here. He kinda reminded Zenitsu of Kyojiro Rengoku,the late flame Hashira.

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Pool

1699423799015.png

"Good to see that someone is on the right page on the trust stuff."

Whitty said coldly in response to Zenitisu's yelling. Despite all of this, his expression didn't change aside from the glow of his eyes being a little brighter. He felt the heat in his body steadily increasing but it wasn't something he couldn't handle. He was by far not the levels of stressed he had been back at the resteraunt. This was about his normal level of stress back before he met Carol and was still living on the streets, on the run from Greater Good. Trying not to get himself caught and killed. This was no different than that. Except he was being forced to live with the people who were out to take his life and didn't even know who they were...

He glanced back at the kid upon his inquiry about his head.

"If you've really got to know, my head is a real bomb." he confessed. "Fully functional. Could detonate any time. Though I don't especially like that, that's what I am. You can feel free to dislike me for that. Your opinion of me doesn't matter. Especially not when you could be a murderer yourself."

In truth, Whitty did care about people disliking him for being what he was. All he ever wanted was to live a normal life. A life with normal friends, normal career, just as if he were human and not 80% something else. However, his attempts to do that have so far been squandered by murdering officers, manipulative demons or egotistical rappers. The only people who haven't betrayed him were Carol and Hex and Carol's idea to try and ease up led to him being in yet another situation of his life being at risk. He was so tired of being this way. Tired of having to look over his shoulder for fear he was going to get killed. Still, it didn't mean he was going to let his gaurd down around here anytime soon. It just meant he had to live just how he always had - keep his distance and trust no one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back