• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern No. (Walk in! Open :) )

TheWritingJester

Hold on to me
NOTE: This is just a starter, which is why it is so short. I will match or surpass any reply I get.

“OwO, I’m so depressed” she mocked, her voice filled with scorn as she sat on her chair like a queen, legs crossed and studying her perfectly manicured nails. “I’m gonna kill myself because my daddy doesn’t love me.”

You swallow back a reply, eyes flitting to where Blackwood was sitting. Barely picking at his lunch, Jackson Blackwood was cradling one of his arms close to his chest, his pale blue eyes never lifting off his hands. He was definitely within earshot of what your friends were saying.

"My life is so horrible,” your boyfriend joined in with a cruel smile, hands intertwining with yours. “I cut myself because I have no friends.”

From where he was sitting, Jax winced visibly, much to the delight of everyone at your table. You are the only one to notice the crimson dotting Jax’s sleeve, dripping down into his palm. “All he ever does is beg for attention,” your friend said, referring to the time Jax had simply passed out from not eating and sleeping four days in a row.

“No,” you say softly. Three people’s heads snap up to look at you, identical shocked expressions mirrored on their faces. It’s the first time you’ve spoken in months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back