• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings No Requiem for Us[CLOSED]

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"I prayed to the lord but he never answered, but your father... he answered me."
~~~
An Rp basically where the cast is made up of teenagers who's dad was satin. This gives them magic abilities, enhanced bodies, etc. The story follows them as they try to survive as the church hunts them down while risking the public finding out. You can no longer turn to adults for help, it is now up to you. Will you perish at the hands of the church or will your wits and instincts keep you alive. Who is really on your side and where will you go? And will you remain yourself or become victim to your own power?
~~~​
This Rp is loosely based on the horror movie Eli. This RP is semi-detailed, meaning preferably 3 paragraphs per post, but I can let it slide with 2. DO NOT join if religious things like this offend you OR if you will not be active in this RP/will leave after joining. I can explain more if needed, and will post a CS once more interest is shown! Hope you consider Joining! :3
```
Juju Juju is co-GM her word is as good as mine! :3

Great! Welcome aboard!
Point of concern- we won't only have children of the devil characters, right? 'cause romantic subplots are limited of we're all siblings xD
On the other hand, if a child of the devil and a righteous agent of the Church fall in love, for example, that could be pretty interesting~

Last edited:
Point of concern- we won't only have children of the devil characters, right? 'cause romantic subplots are limited of we're all siblings xD On the other hand, if a child of the devil and a righteous agent of the Church fall in love, for example, that could be pretty interesting~
Fair point :v yah I will have other characters I can have a couple who could turn to demons side given the chance. I could also rework it so we arent his children but are half demon or something, since I would probs be the only one playing church characters other than juju.

Fair point :v yah I will have other characters I can have a couple who could turn to demons side given the chance. I could also rework it so we arent his children but are half demon or something, since I would probs be the only one playing church characters other than juju.
With some differences, this reminds me so much of one of my favorite RPs~

If I can plagerise other religions and such I probably have a decent character for this aha
A shapeshifter who seduces mortals for their life essence/shits and giggles

If romance between the cast is a must maybe they could all be related to a type of demon? I haven't seen Eli either.

If I can plagerise other religions and such I probably have a decent character for this aha
A shapeshifter who seduces mortals for their life essence/shits and giggles

If romance between the cast is a must maybe they could all be related to a type of demon? I haven't seen Eli either.
I mean you are teens remember lol, and I'm pretty sure you can use that idea and stay to the original rp thing.

And that was what I was thinking. That or satan gave you his power when your mom was already pregnant with you.

Satan is known for seduction and lies, so a character with that power will work very well!

If you don't mind, I just have a few questions before committing!

1. What are the faceclaim restrictions, if any? Real life, semi-realistic, anime, or are just written descriptions okay too?

2. How often are we expected to post?

3. What is the general time period that this rp will take place in? Judging from the realistic sub-genre, I'm currently assuming modern times, but I wasn't 100% sure.

4. By "child of Satan," is this figurative or literal? Are they just people who turned to Satan and received power from it, people descended from demons, or did Satan actually go around Earth having children left and right?

5. Are the characters supposed to have already known about being a child of Satan since they were born, or is this something they would have figured out somewhere along the way? In relation to this, is their control over their powers natural or are they also something they'd have to figure out the nature of and then slowly come to harness? Would also be nice to know what kinds of powers would just be completely off the table.

Sorry for the bother m(_ _)m

1. What are the faceclaim restrictions, if any? Real life, semi-realistic, anime, or are just written descriptions okay too?

3. What is the general time period that this rp will take place in? Judging from the realistic sub-genre, I'm currently assuming modern times, but I wasn't 100% sure.

4. By "child of Satan," is this figurative or literal? Are they just people who turned to Satan and received power from it, people descended from demons, or did Satan actually go around Earth having children left and right?

5. Are the characters supposed to have already known about being a child of Satan since they were born, or is this something they would have figured out somewhere along the way? In relation to this, is their control over their powers natural or are they also something they'd have to figure out the nature of and then slowly come to harness? Would also be nice to know what kinds of powers would just be completely off the table.

I will ask fluffy about this! Really good questions!

Sorry about this! I didnt get notified for this my bad.
For the face claims pictures are preferred for a reference and you can use whatever, they are all good.
For as often maybe once a week at least to keep this thing alive, but it is really lax so dont be too stressed!
For the time zone it will differ from points in the rp as we will be traveling, it will most likely start in Vancouver.
Ok, so this was a problem I had but what it's going to be is me and juju are the children of satan, the others (you guys) are children of demons close to him. It is not that he went having kids left in right but more he wants to get a grip on the world so he creates something that can exist in a world he cant. We are kind of that.
For powers it's kind of like Harry Potter, you cant ignore them they force you to notice them. So yes you will know you have them but most of you probably wont know why. Yes you will have to learn how to control them more you can have some grasp on them, but you will have room to grow. For what types generally related to demons is probably best. Like light wouldnt work of course. Me and jujus characters will have one fire and the other is like seeing the dead so those are off limits. If you have questions about if your certain power works I'm always here to answer uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back