• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom < "no one knows me" x "but I do" > star wars reylo RP search

Hello! I'm looking for a Kylo/Ben Solo. I have a few plot ideas ranging from alternate endings to AUs, but I'm open to brainstorming as well! Here are some quick things about what I look for in an RP:

1. I really love writing, which means that I will put a lot of effort into it. I feel that RPs work best when our efforts are matched! To that end, I write anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs, depending on what's going on in each post. Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. I'm here first and foremost to create a nuanced and somewhat unpredictable slow burn between two characters, so whatever plot we have I'd like to focus on character development and inner conflict rather than heavy action/adventure.

2. For the sake of content, I am looking for someone 21+.

3. If you're into more adult themes, we can discuss. But, like I said, slow burn.

4. Reylo is what's gotten me into the Star Wars fandom, so I am still learning. Be patient with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back