• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP (Always Open)

"alright. But I need to hear the plan before I agree to any plans." Alvis said quietly. "And will I be allowed to put in any input?" She asked, looking up at the girl. "I am very valuable in strategy." A air of hope was in her voice. She hoped that she could help. Already ideas had fulled her mind when she had spent her time in the garden. "But we cannot kill him." she added, hoping they would understand. They just needed to put him in his place. @Rurnur @Sputnik

Last edited by a moderator:
Azara was a little surprised at how many people had shown up. It was a little unnerving to see so many immortals in the same area. The resulting clash of abilities was bound to be destructive if they started a fight. He could see that everyone was planning on doing something, though he didn't really care what. It was best if he stayed out of their plans. When people plotted, people got hurt.

Mandara waited patiently for everyone to be gathered, a few pieces of her plan were still up in the air but she was pretty sure she could make this work. It would take time though. She followed Lana closely so that when she left to go to her room Mandara would follow her.

@Whale @Sputnik @Rurnur @Embaga Elder @Seraph Darkfire @Lana Valentine

Woah, the room was suddenly filled with people. Nova didn't like this at all. Suddenly, there was no room for her to stand, no room for her to think. As Chive walked past, a shiver ran up her spine. She caught wind of Mandara's plan to take out the demon, and was slightly disappointed when it didn't include her. She was feeling stronger, and wanted to test out her new strength in a real fight. There was no room in here, though, so she'd probably have to go talk with the only immortal that didn't seem to want to be in a crowd.

@Splat

Leaving the training room, Nova made her way out into the hall. She looked right and left, but couldn't find Chive anywhere. Oddly, she felt disappointed. She had wanted to spar, but apparently that wasn't going to happen. On a side note, she was a little upset with the rest of the group. Really? Sure, Chive may be dangerous, unstable even... but did that mean he couldn't be reasoned with? Nova decided it was up to her to try to talk with him before anyone could attack him.

She turned to a monitor nearby on the wall. "Where's Chive now?" she asked. "I want to talk with him."

@Rurnur

Mandara just remembered that she had forgotten to ask what this event thing was all about. She had gotten so caught up in everything she had forgotten to ask. She went to another room away from everyone. "Pod man what is this event you mentioned." She spoke to a terminal on the wall quietly.

Nenn scratched his and thought for a moment before responding to the girl. "Well, that would be the Fleim System's very first Immortal Games!" He stated dramatically, thinking that this probably wouldn't scare her off, judging from her previous plan. @Sputnik

@Rurnur @Lana Valentine

A smile spread across her face. She didn't need some elaborate plan all she had to do was train and beat the pulp out of that Chive guy in the tournament. "Well that's good news pod man."

She walked back into the training room noticing that fire girl was gone. She went up to Lana getting her attention with a gentle touch. "I was wrong. Plan won't work. Sorry." She let a hint of disappointment show on her face.

"Fleim Systems Immortal Games?" Lana shook her head and began tapping on the screen slightly. "That name sounds so excessive, if it's going to be an epic battle between us advertise as such. Welcome to the very first Battle of gods! Or something, if you put just games they could just think it's similar to running and sports and not a fight of clashing titans of power." Lana had no clear idea why she was advising the man behind the curtain on the way to run this whole thing but, she crossed her arms disappointed. "Anyway we need to get some serious training in perhaps an actual sparring session between some of us?"

@Rurnur @Whale @Sputnik @Embaga Elder @Seraph Darkfire

@Lana Valentine

Lana seemed to be pretty strong it could be good to spar with her.

"We spar?" She asked Lana. She wasn't sure she wanted to totally reveal her powers but if she never used them she would never improve them. She would just have to keep some tricks up her sleeve.

@Whale @Sputnik @Rurnur @Embaga Elder @Seraph Darkfire @Lana Valentine @Splat

Receiving no helpful response, Nova sighed and headed back to the training room. If she wasn't going to find a sparring partner with Chive, then she'd have to endure the crowds. Returning to the training room, Nova made her way back to the group. Hearing Mandara speak of sparring, she turned to Lana and Mandara. "Do you think we could spar two on two? It's a good possibility that the actual tournament is one on one, but it would be more interesting if we sparred in groups of four."

Lana thought about for a few seconds before nodding and heading into a separate training room for their Spar, "Okay but, lets try and take this as seriously as possible." She smiled and entered her basic stance with a confident look in her eye.

((•-• Rurnur you gonna Assist? @Rurnur @Sputnik ))

((Damn @Noivian gonna to add a bit more to my post))

Lana looked at Nova and nodded, "If some else wants to join us sure, or we can go two on one for a real challenge?"

((I don't know how to do all the combat stuff so I was figuring you'd give us an Assist here @Rurnur))

Lana began setting up a basic arena style situation with the training rooms simulator. It based off old gladiatorial arenas and even came with a fake audience. "Gotta love technology,"

((Hope the holodeck like thing was okay too))

"Two on one?" That would be a real challenge. "Who would be the one?" Nova seriously hoped it wasn't her. That would be the last thing she wanted.

@Lana Valentine @Sputnik

"I'll be the one," Lana replied with a smile. She figured the strength of the two younger immortals would at least be as great as Chive's or greater and so decided that would be the obvious option to compare her skills against.

(@Noivian @Sputnik @Rurnur )

Alvis grew uncomfortable, and sighed I'm relief. Glad that there would be no plan, Alvis decided to slip out of the room and train on her own. She didn't want to train her powers alongside someone else, at least until she found someone to trust. Nova maybe... she seemed kind enough, if a fire immortal. Azara, he was too unreliable. He obviously loved the unexpected. No one else she knew well enough, except for Chive, but he was out of the question. No way would she ever pair up with him. So she was on her own until a trusting friendship formed. But only with one, with two training with her and her powers, she wouldn't known if she could trust them. Maybe sometime, she could have two allies. But not now. Alvis hoped that no one will notice or stop her from going to another training room. @Seraph Darkfire @Noivian @Lana Valentine @TheGodSnake @Rurnur @Sputnik @Embaga Elder

She followed Lana into another room impressed with the options the ship seemed to have. Mandara had practice fighting in teams, and Lana had offered to be the one on her own. "I want to be the alone next." She called walking over and standing behind Nova. "I will protect you." She said simply to Nova. She stood still looking slightly bored, but she concentrated on the light in front of Nova it shimmered slightly but didn't move yet.

(( Gah I always forget the tags))

@Noivian @Lana Valentine

"I think you're a little mistaken," Nova stated. "If you're going to protect me, then you should be in front, right?" she asked, moving back to stand next to Mandara. "I'm not one to go head on with my opponents..."

@Sputnik @Lana Valentine

Lana stood at one side of the arena opposite if the two other immortals she raised her hand upward as three orbs flesh formed from within her. The balls of flesh seemed to rocket out of her stomach and began to form into three faceless humanoid forms their heads seemingly looking at Nova and Mandara. Lana then folded her arms as the three beings began to split continuously until there was nine in front of them. "Let's try this to start..." She said with a grin.

@Rurnur @Noivian @Sputnik

He was going to be part of the tournament because it seemed interesting, but he did not want to seek out people for useless battles. He had no problem with anyone he'd met so far.

He flexed his fingers as the course vanished into his pockets. He had no interest in their problems with other immortals, but for him, Chive had not really done anything to him, despite giving him a dark feeling.

Mandara looked at the other girl and shrugged. She was used to fighting with mortals, she would stand at the back supporting them as they charged forward. Now was not the time though Lana had begun the battle.

She watched the creatures as they began to split, they needed to be gotten rid of quickly. The light a few feet in front of the creatures began to shimmer slightly. If they went on the offensive she would be prepared to bring up a barrier.

"I have the defense." She said standing calmly, it would be easy to mistake her as doing nothing.

@Noivian @Lana Valentine

Kneeling down, Nova formed her sniper rifle, using the bipod to keep the long barrel level and to help her aim.

--ENTERING COMBAT--

Character: Nova

Energy: 80/100

Soul status: 100/100

Points Available: 0

Strength: 1/5

Defence: 1/5

Accuracy: 5/5

Agility: 3/5

Endurance: 1/5

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

Taking aim at the nine faces, she fired two bullets without her soul energy in them, having them fan out over the area to incinerate the flesh.

@Lana Valentine @Sputnik

[dice]19444[/dice]

Lana looked at her remaining minions, having let them be shot and incinerated. She gave them a nod as they lifted their arms upward and sprayed a shower of blood and skin out towards them both.

The two minions whom had been shot exploded splashing outward as they continued their designed purpose even in their last few seconds of life.

---

Lana's flesh barrier broke apart and she staggered back from the shot but, remained calm. "Interesting...." Lana kneeled downward before pulling out a handgun from inside of herself then quickly fired off a few shots from her gun. The bullets were specially attuned to Lana and carried a small portion of herself wrapped around it. This was so she could her skin onto another so she could manipulate and damage them from afar with little effort.

Meanwhile the flesh minions began to mold themselves into a stronger barrier to defend her from future attacks.

(Okay there •-•)

Character:

Energy: 90/100

Soul status: 82/100

Points Available: 0

Strength: 1/5

Defence: 2/5

Accuracy: 3/5

Agility: 3/5

Endurance: 2/5

Gaining Armoured Form

Becoming a Demon

(•-• HM So confuzzled now on how to do this ugh >_< )

[dice]19447[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back