• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP (Always Open)

At Lana's response Mandara had to just stand in silence blinking for a few seconds. Mandara had just come here for some fun why did things have to get so complicated!

The two new girls Rune and Nova? Seemed rather peepy and it dragged Mandara's nerves. After staring at Rune for a while she gave a noncommittal. "Mandara."

It looked like everyone was sparring and training. Now would be a good time to observe and learn more about everyone and their powers. Who knows maybe Mandara would end up joining in herself. She seated herself comfortably near the edge of the room where she could watch everyone practice.

"Without using my fire? It's a lot harder without your powers, but Azara's right in a sense. Training without powers makes you less reliant on it, and it makes you a lot stronger, but slowly. I bet I could do this course just by plowing through with my fire, but... That'd be like cheating, right?" Nova shrugged.

Turning back to the seeds, she was pretty sure she had found the pattern between the colors and the distance now. Frowning, she took a minute to plot out a course before launching forwards, sliding around a seed rather gracelessly. The second was easier, dodging through the vines rather than around, so the next was easier to skirt. Nova continued this odd weaving dance through the vines. Now that Azara had revealed the trick at the end, she figured she was prepared, making her way around the last seed.

@Whale @Lana Valentine @Seraph Darkfire @Sputnik

Azara grinned and spread his arms wide as if accepting her. But a sudden explosion echoed out from behind her as all of the vines jumped towards her in an attempt to capture her. They seemed to form into a large hand, reaching out to grab her body before she could make it to him "Don't become reliant on your powers, but don't be afraid to use them when the time calls for it" he said with a grin.

@Whale @Noivian

Grinning, Nova nodded. Her body ignited, flames at her feet propelling her forwards. Her hand passed over the top of his head, not wanting to catch his hair on fire. Her forwards momentum propelled her into the wall behind him, and she hit it with a dull thud. Stumbling away, Nova laughed. "That was fun! Let's go again!" She didn't mean it, obviously. There was no way she could complete that course twice in a row. "Or, we could move on!"

@Whale @Lana Valentine @Seraph Darkfire @Sputnik

Mandara watched the girl complete the course, interested when she seemed to burst into flame at the end. So the Nova girl could control flame, entertaining. She pointed to the general area of the seeds, "Try?" She asked. She wanted to see how well she could do against these seeds.

@Seraph Darkfire

Last edited by a moderator:
Lana smiled towards Nova and continued to watch, her hand having regrown back in place. She crossed her legs and began to wonder if she should do some actual physical training instead of the mental training shed been doing for the majority of her time here.

Azara chuckled "Well, this is enjoyable" he said. He got to grow as many plants as he wanted, and they got to practice. He looked at Mandara as he instructed the vines back into their seeds, then he began to mix them up once more "Go ahead" he said smiling "It is no effort on my part to do this" he said. He wondered what kind of abilities this girl had. She seemed unusual enough, perhaps her abilities fit her personality. One wouldn't know until they found out.

@Noivian @Sputnik

Mandara began picking up random items throughout the training room and gym area. She guessed that the plants felt vibrations through the ground and maybe even the air. After collecting a nice sized pile Mandora began chucking the items throughout the course, just as she hoped the pods reacted going after the inanimate objects. She carefully jumped through the chaos paying careful attention the the light around her. Concentrating she was able to see the light bounce off the vines as they started to come for her. This allowed her to predict and read the vines that ended up coming after her instead of the various objects scattered throughout the room. She made is close to the end before her concentration slipped letting a vine grab her leg. It would have been easy to use her powers and escape but instead she decided to let herself be caught. She was quite happy with the outcome, she hadn't made it to the end but she had gotten pretty far. She wasn't sure she wanted to show off her powers yet so she decided that this was enough. She doubted the plants would fall for the same trick twice. Held up by the vines she nodded. "Satisfied."

Zane looked at the list of people judging their names and attempting to see if their names match their abilities. It was easy for one of them. Echo huh?? I'm betting that she manipulates sound. He turned around and walked towards his fridge pulling out a bag of gummy bears. I hope they're some strong individuals. He stood there in silence as he ate his candy. But then he had a sudden urge to find out. Screw hoping let's go find out. He said to himself. He walked outside after the sliding door opened and he looked at a camera. How many people are in the training room right now? He hoped someone was down there training, so they can be somewhat fun to him since he had been training also. @Rurnur

He noticed one of the first Immortals he picked up, trying to get his attention, leaning into the loudspeaker he spoke casually. "Oh there's about 6 new ones in there, why don't you go make friends?" He grinned and took a bite of a pastry-like thing, before returning to his work. @Embaga Elder

Lana began to attempt something on a smaller scale than she had just witnessed from Azara, removing her own hand which quickly started to regenerate, she started to steadily increase the hands size. Realizing that there were literally no limits to this creation as it began to grow larger and eventually encompassed half of the wall she had staying upon. She reabsorbed the flesh hand into herself and shivered slightly as she began to form another idea from within the depths of her mind.

Watching Mandara attempt the course and use objects to her advantage similarly gave Lana new ideas and while teasing their effectiveness mentally she crossed her arms as she too would love to attempt a go at Azara. She needed a full blown spar of practice otherwise she worried about her body growing duller than her mind.

@Seraph Darkfire

@Rurnur

@Whale

@Sputnik

@Noivian

Zane's eyebrows raised as Nenn spoke about 6 new immortals in the training room. Six huh? Yeah I might as well say hi. He walked towards the elevator imagining what type of abilities those six could have. Fire, Water, plasma, gas, earth, so many abilities I hope they can impress. He thought as he entered the elevator. He leaned against the elevator wall after he pressed a button. As he descended towards the training room level he was enjoy his delicious funny bears. Pineapples my favorite. He said to himself as he held up a pineapple flavored gummy bear. He tossed the bear into the air a caught it in his mouth. Nailed it. He said while chewing. The elevator dings meaning he reached his floor. The opened soon after the ding. He stepped out walking towards the training room the group of Immortals are in. He looks through the training room window seeing immortals in the midst of training. He tossed another gummy bear in his mouth and walks inside. Time to be friendly he thought to himself. Hello fellow immortals. He spoke in a friendly tone.

@Seraph Darkfire @Rurnur @Whale @Sputnik @Noivian @Lana Valentine

Alvis narrowed her eyes as she watched one of the girls go through the course before getting caught. It was obvioud to her that the girl was holding back, much like her, but Alvis didn't point it out. As another boy entered she started to grow slightly uncomortable, but maybe it meant allies. Soon another boy entered, and Alvis narrowed her eyes. Was Nenn tipping them off? Or how did they know so many were in here? Brushing off the questions, Alvis knew she could answer those questions later, and decided to introduce herself, and hopefully the other immortals would follow. "Hello. I'm Rune. And before you run through Azara's course, might I ask your names?" She held her staff tightly, but still had a smile on her face. The staff made her feel comfortable, so far no one was as ctrong as Chive, and that was a problem.@Seraph Darkfire @Sputnik @Noivian @Rurnur @Lana Valentine

Zane looked at the girl as she held her staff with a tight grip as if she's on edge. What's her problem he wondered. He pointed towards he hand and spoke. What are you son on edge about, to hold that staff with such a grip? Names Zane by the way, The first immortal on this space station. He said to Alvis. @Seraph Darkfire @Sputnik @Noivian @Lana Valentine @Whale

Lana observed everything going on along slightly waving at the unknown newcomer at least to her. She began to watch what was happening as she awaited a chance to train as well.

She during this waiting period was observing everyone and their power uses. Trying to get feel for each while similarly figuring out ways to counter their abilities and perhaps use their powers to give her ideas for her own.

@Whale @Sputnik @Rurnur @Embaga Elder @Noivian @Seraph Darkfire (Hope I'm not forgetting anyone)

Chive returned to the space ship, making no effort to hide himself. He wanted them to feel his demonic presence. As he walked toward his private quarters, he made a point to walk by the training room. There was a new girl here, he noticed, but she merely got a slight second of eye contact. Chive felt closer to demon-hood than he has ever been, but he still felt that he was only half way there. There was still room to grow. Chive walked into his room and pulled his senses inside of him, then meditated with his new power.

@Whale @Rurnur @Noivian @Lana Valentine @Embaga Elder

Alvis blinked at the boy who amswered her, wondering how she should answer his question. "Why do you assume I am on edge? I could simply be holding it in my tight grip to strengthen my powers, or I need it to walk." she replied simply, a dry expression on her face, with traces of amusment. "It is nice tol meet you Zane." Dipping her head respectfully. "You may try Azara's obsticle course if you wish." She offeres, motioning to the seeds acattered amoung the ground. @Lana Valentine @Noivian @Seraph Darkfire @Embaga Elder @Rurnur @Sputnik

Mandara watched the newcomers with indifference. Lana could control flesh, though she doubted that Lana would try and change Mandara without permission it was still dangerous. She started gathering light around herself. Just a small amount not enough to get attention. She concentrated carefully sculpting the light into a very thin barrier around herself. Perfect. No one would be able to sense what was going on inside it with their powers, they could sense the outside but inside would be a kind of dark Mandara shaped hole. The barrier was thin enough and formed to her skin so without her stating that it was made of light he doubted anyone would be able to figure it out. The shield wouldn't protect for actual attacks but this was good enough. She looked at her skin, it looked slightly brighter, maybe even a little sparkly, but she doubted anyone would notice.

When she looked up she saw a strange glowing blue boy pass by outside the room. There was something weird about his power and she realized why Lana had called him a demon. He looked so cocky. Outside Mandara just stared but inside she was laughing. He thought his power made him strong but he had made so many enemies like an idiot! No matter how strong he was unless he got a whole new form she doubted he would be able to fight all his enemies at once, even then he would still probably fail. Mandara laughed to herself watching the glowing boy leave.

@Lana Valentine @Rurnur @Seraph Darkfire @Whale @Noivian @Splat @Embaga Elder

((I always forget the tags sorry >~<))

She shivered as Chive walked by. "This is not a time to stay seperated." Alvis added silently. "We must all help eachother rise to our best abilities." Spinning her staff around slowly Alvis looked around at the other immortals. A slight shimmer surrounded the new girl and she frowned. Light? Hopefully it didn't pose a threat. It could mean many things. She waited for them to either agree or disagree to her proposal. @Seraph Darkfire @Noivian @Lana Valentine @Embaga Elder

Lana stood and walked over to Rune and Mandara her face set in a confident grin. "Hey you two, I've had a brilliant idea..." Her grin intensified though inwardly her entire body was screaming in agony for her to run off now. "The demon known as Chive would not survive long against a combined attack or better if he was somehow weakened or offed before this even begins. If it's a true tournament and one versus one few among us could survive by themselves while he grew stronger from them. " She paused looking between the two so they could put it together. "I say we risk it and take him out now for the greater good of us all..." Lana's eyes studied both of them. "Think about it, I'll ask the others later as well."

@Sputnik

@Whale

@Seraph Darkfire

@Rurnur

@Noivian

@Embaga Elder

Mandara thought for a moment, so that demons name was Chive. It was true he seemed dangerous in a one on one fight. If everyone ganged up on him he would probably run away. He also seemed rather cocky they could use that against him. Once she knew what his powers were they could think of a way to fight him with only a few of them. "Chive powers?" She asked Lana. She had some thoughts about what he could control but she wasn't sure.

@Lana Valentine

Lana looked at Mandara with a smile, "Electricity according to the others but, who knows how much stronger he's gotten since then." Lana bit her lip but, returned to her normal composure quickly. "We would be better off if we dealt with him quickly rather than wait until he picks us off instead..." She explained quietly.

@Sputnik

Lightning. Lightning! That would make this easier than she thought. A wide smile spread over Mandara's face. Her mind raced a plan forming in her head nicely, they would need a few materials but they could probably pull this off. "Have plan, need you," She pointed to Rune, "Him." She pointed to one of the monitor's on the wall, they would could use pod man's help to pull this off. "Must be secret, MUST, few people as possible."

@Lana Valentine @Whale @Rurnur

((Should we maybe start a private conversation when we meet and discuss the plan I want to try and keep it as a big surprise ^.^))

Nenn began to sweat profusely, confused and stressed, while not knowing what to say. He really didn't like what the Immortals were talking about now, if they plan to kill him, things could get messy, was Chive really still the kind of Immortal to run away? If he even kills one of the Immortals in a fight, he's bound to become a true demon, and would be able to take one or maybe even two more Immortals with him before he's killed. The games would be ruined. Besides, what were they worried about? It's not like Chive is going to eat the person he defeats in the games, right? That would be illegal, and he was sure all the Immortals would stop him before he could kill one and eat them. He refused to say anything to them, due to the fact that Chive would be able to hear him, and it's not like Nenn could just come down into one of the rooms, he wasn't actually anywhere near to the space station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back