• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP (Always Open)

Alvis nodded and closed her eyes again. "I can't wait to go home." She sighed, a small smile coming to her lips. But still more tears came down. "And I can't seen to keep these back." She added with a sigh. Her hands ran over the blades of grass that were neatly cut. They didn't have the same wild feel to her grasslands. But it still felt good. @Seraph Darkfire

He grinned "Let me help" he said as a few plants rose up to gently flick against her cheek. They were like the gentle kisses of a butterfly as they soaked up her tears.

@Whale

Alvis smiled and let the leaves catch her tears. "Thank you. I'm afraid I haven't helped you at all." She admitted sadly. "But I will always be in your debt, even for these Seemingly small things." Eyes still closed she indulged in the feeling of the grass and leaves. @Seraph Darkfire

He laughed "These are simple things" he said grinning "Wait until I have saved your life and then feel indebted to me" it was nice of her to feel indebted to him, but to him, these were small things, barely worth mentioning.

@Whale

Alvis nodded in agreement. "But," she added, "These are much like a sign of friendship, or what some would call a truce. And in my definition, that means you would need to be at that person's disposal." She finished. it wasn't necissary for her to express her opinion. But alvis was feeling spontanious @Seraph Darkfire

He snickered "Friends don't do things for favors" he said "Friends do things because they are friends, it is just that simple" he grinned at her "I don't do these things to gain some sort of favor with you, I am just being a good friend to a fellow Immortal"

Alvis paled at his last comment. 'Fellow immortal.' Many immortals were not so kind. Chive.. she was lucky to escape his clutches the first time she met him. She didn't want Chive, or anyone to know, but she was still scared of him. Probably the only thing she has discovered to be afraid of. 'Fellow immortal.' She thought again. @Seraph Darkfire

He cocked his head at her reaction "Is something the matter?" he asked her "You don't look well, which is saying something for those of us who don't grow sick" he chuckled lightly.

@Whale

Alvis shook her head lightly and smiled. "Its nothing. Just a thought." she kept quiet after that. It was strabge, yet interesting that Immortals could come at such polar opposites. The person who made them must have been very particular with their powers and abilities. @Seraph Darkfire

He nodded and placed his hand upon the ground, sensing the various plants around them. The grass and trees grew slightly brighter and longer, to appear more natural "I wish they wouldn't trim everything" he mumbled to himself.

@Whale

Alvis chuckled lightly and nodded. "when they do it seems so.." she thought of a word to express her feelings towards the ideal. "Clean." She decided, but still didn't feel satisfied with her choice. Racking her brain for more ideas. @Seraph Darkfire

"Prim and proper and all so...fake" he said sighing "To me, when plants are prevented from growing, it is as if they are being killed" he shook his head "It is...painful to experience"

@Whale

"I have to agree. This is the best, yet worst place to be in the whole ship." She whispered. Alvis blinked, thinking back, she was so gaurded, when did she start talking so... informaly. It was weird. It seemed many of the informal dialects around her were rubbing off on her. @Seraph Darkfire

"The chaos is enchanting." Alvis murmured in a daze. So much had heppened, yet it felt like only a few hours had passed in her time. Knowing that she would live for years beyond a lifetime. Or even multiple lifetimes. What if she lived forever? Question after question ran through her mind wildly. @Seraph Darkfire

"I've seen a lot in my travels, deserts, oceans, and forests, and what I have seen is that no matter what, the plants strove to survive and expand, staying on a single planet for years, watching the growth and shrinkage of the life there, it is quite...inspiring" he laughed "I'd find the strangest things had grown and they often gave me new ideas for plants"

@Whale

Alvis nodded yet again, her eyes starting to grow heavy. Maybe she could use the inspiration of different wind currents. Maybe she could use that to make her own living things. As these thoughts drifted through her mind, Alvis's head slowly tilted to the side. She still had not gotten any rest after her battle, and it was wearing her down. The fresh air, and the more would feel of the grass calmed and Lulled her as she started to fall asleep. @Seraph Darkfire

Gently, he used vines and wrapped her up. It wasn't restrictive and she could easily get out of it if she wished, but it was comfortable. He chuckled softly and stood up. He looked thoughtful and moved slightly away. He made sure he could still see her and make sure she was safe. At the same time, he began some light training.

@Whale

Alvis opened her eyes once last time before falling asleep, to see Azara training in front of her. 'Just sleep now.' A soft voice in her soothed. 'You can train later.' Despite the small part of her that fought it, Alvis felt herself slip furthur into sleep. Until it was a null void, filled with images and whispers. (Gotta go for now! Thought I shouldn't leave you hanging) @Seraph Darkfire

Character: Zane WolfBlade

Energy: 60/100

Soul status: 100/100

Points Available:0

Strength: 3/5

Defence: 3/5

Accuracy: 3/5

Agility: 2/5

Endurance: 1/5

Gaining Armoured Form

Zane sticks his hands out, and begins gathering black powder in the shape and with a density of a defensive wall.

[dice]21963[/dice]

If his defense worked it would block the bullet. Zane would retaliate by punching the wall. By Zane punching the wall, he manipulated the explosive powder within the wall to fire a cone shaped explosive powder construct. The pointy end on the cone was of course aimed at Nova.

[dice]21965[/dice]

-10 energy for 10 damage

@Noivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back