• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy No mortals! (always accepting)

Petroshka

Here and there and everywhere in between!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So No Mortals is a hosted project RP thats been going on for a far while so i'll try to get you up to the premise and up to date as much as possible (i dont know much about bb code so bare with me :D)

generally if you like action rp's you'd love this
transcendantviewer transcendantviewer Desert Rose Desert Rose Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Meowfyre Meowfyre Cyrus Vinter Cyrus Vinter maybe you guys are interested?

In the universe of no mortals there are two main divides of life. Mortals who are basically the peasants of society with a few exceptions. Immortals who are the guardians of the mortals, or their harbinger of death, or neither depending on you :D they can only be damaged by soul based attacks. Pre-immortals are npc's that can be damaged by normal means but can also damage other immortals.

The Titans: The most numerous on sol they are usually over 10 ft, growing larger as their power grows. They rely on the sheer brute force of their powers. Sometimes creating a weapon or coats of armor however these will not match up to their sentinel and guardian cousins. Titans deprive their power out of fighting, and fighting forming when the souls of many strong mortals come together and fuse.

The Guardians: Generally regraded as protectors of the weak their power deprives off of a strong weapon. The weapon representing their soul and would be nigh indestructable so long as the guardian's soul does not weaken or at the brink of being shattered

The Primals: Animalistic these immortals take the form of wildlife however appear more vicious and larger than their mortal and pre-immoral cousins. They are generally territorial mostly relying on their agility to get the upperhand

The Huntsman: Shrouded in secrecy The Huntsman are a race that have a particular trait that settles them from the rest. They can eat souls of both mortals and immortals, however they need to batter the soul of an immortal to the point of shattering before eating. Depending on how strong via souls consumed Huntsman rely on either cunning tactics or overwhelming power.

Sentinels: The rarest and most unknown of the five Sentinels are artificially created by mortals for mortals. They rely on strong armors to amplify their strength.

More information about the races can be found in the actual hosted project link

The main story starts off on Sol, a galaxy sized planet (dont ask how) that is dominated by four immensely large land masses.

here is a quick link to current events
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/adventures.293758/

Bellum: The northern most land mass, with rolling plains and massive mountains. The most populated with tons of culture its cities protected by many immortals.

The Badlands: Across the ocean from Bellum The badlands suffer from massive deserts and hostile wildlife and clans of Titans who for the most part demand tribute

Vias: a chain of Tropical Island territory, connected through the badlands Vias is mostly made of tropical jungles, large volcanos and beaches, they house many Primals of all kinds either having their territory defended or offering safe passage through their lands.

Cold town: (dont ask about the name..pls) Southern most continent and obviously the coldest. Most of its regions are unexplored as travellers stick the warmer coastlines leaving this place dangerous
Terra: A holy Island city Terra is littered with coliseums and large buildings

Now for abilities i am too lazy and tired to explain so i will simply provide a link
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/abilities.281876/

Made by Rurnur Rurnur
Currently being co-gmed by me and Field Marshall Field Marshall and we will accept your characters <3

https://www.rpnation.com/categories/no-mortals-accepting.7348/

This seems like I very complex roleplay.
I'll take a shot at it (I've seen this roleplay, but I've never been able to join because of time issues), it seems fun.

I looked through the rules, going to have to pass. Long posts aren't my forte. I'm lucky I get three lines reliably. Longer than just exhausts me, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back