• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm definitely interested and I will message my friend and see if they are interested too ^^

So I joined the Discord linked in the Interest check, but the one I joined said it had over 13,000 members and it didn't seem like it was for the roleplay specifically.
hm that is strange. This group never took off unfortunately, although I do have another element powers based group if you'd like to join it.

hm that is strange. This group never took off unfortunately, although I do have another element powers based group if you'd like to join it.
Yeah, when I joined the Discord it was set up weirdly and I immediately left because it was strange.

yeah I have 0 idea what that server is, very strange. I can give you the link to my new group if it was still something you were interested in. It's a very similar premise.
I'll think about it, I'm trying to avoid joining too many groups and over-whelming myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back