• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nitiria (Working on Title)

CarpeNoctem1213

The Immortal Law
Background:

The land of Nitiria has existed for more than a millennium, it was created by The Elders' Council, a group of the oldest creatures from each of the most powerful supernatural races, when the humans threatened the lives of their people. Nitiria is a perfect copy of Earth, with a few differences: the technology of Nitiria is more advanced than that of Earth, and is powered by magic instead of electricity, and Nitiria has never seen a war, until the last decade or so.

The Elders' Council feared an uprising from the beginning. The people mostly thought they were just paranoid, but their fears turned out to be correct. There is a powerful group of supernatural creatures, known as The Eqralim, that hates living in fear of the humans, they think they are better than the humans they're hiding from in Nitiria, and want to return to Earth to put humans “in their rightful place.” They plan to rebel against the Council and reopen the portal between the worlds so they can take over the earth. In preparation for such an occurrence, the Council created a magical task force to fight against the rebellion. Referred to as the Elite Guard, these highly trained individuals are well versed in magical combat and are ready to lay down their lives to protect their way of life. Nitiria is now locked in a bloody civil war that will determine the fate of not only itself, but Earth as well.

~~~~~~~

I've had this sitting in a file on my computer for a while, it never got off the ground on my old site, so I'd like to see if I can actually get it started here! You guys can play as members of the Elite Guard or as the Eqralim, I
may make tabs for both groups, I'm not sure, since I'm new to this site and need to learn how to work it. I don't really have a story planned out, so you guys are free to direct it pretty much how you see fit, as long as everyone gets a say and gets to have fun. I'd also like to have some detail, I won't be too strict with it if the RP is kinda slow, but during fights I don't really want, "He attacks *name*."

I hope to have a lot of fight/battle scenes, that's kinda why I made this storyline in the first place. You guys will be able to make characters with anime-level power, which means your fights will very likely level whole towns, but you can still be beaten (which I'd actually like to see, even from the good guys); I'm pretty much up for any kind of character, including some unusual races you don't really see in RPs much, like tieflings and such.

The RP can be found via this lovely link, I hope you guys enjoy it!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-fall-of-peace.139223/

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about that, I'm to tired to be doing dis shiz, you are fine, that was all my bad.

Lol, it's fine! I was just highly confused because it was telling me I'd posted it in Interest Checks and I didn't really wanna argue with an important person on my first day because I'm not really that kinda person!

I'm not important, I'm an idiot :)

But if someone with blue name or red name comes, then you might wanna pucker up.

I'm still trying to figure all this out. I need to keep reading the post that identifies Mods and Admins so that I don't get confused lol

Thanks! And it's completely fine!

I'm gonna be leaving in a bit, but I should be back around 12ish, so anyone who's interested, just post here, I'll answer any questions if there are any and hopefully I'll have enough interest to actually be able to make the RP thread!

Awesome! I'll start setting up and post the link when it's ready! Bearing in mind it's my first time to do anything on this site, so it may not be the prettiest thing in the world!

(: Maybe name it something that rolls off the tongue, better. Maybe Nibea (NIH-BAY-UH)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back