• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ninja turtles roleplay?

theswiftwriter02

Heyy,

So I am just a literate roleplayer looking for somebody who has seen either 2003 or 2012 teenage mutant ninja turtles and will roleplay as either, Raphael, Leonardo or Donnie for me. If you can play all of them, it would be awesome but I understand that's a lot to expect so if you take two of the turtles, I will take the two others. I will be roleplaying as one of my oc's who you get to choose for me to be since I can't ever decide myself and it's just more fun for my rp partner to choose, haha.

So, if you're interested, please let me know.
Please note, I like my roleplay partner to be between semi literate to advanced literate and at least over 17. ( I am 21, I have no ill intent, it's just a preference.)

Romance isn't necessary but I wouldn't mind it. I'd prefer to see how everything happens naturally instead of forcing it!

Hi im 21 i dont know if you will see this but i would love to roleplay 2012 ninja turtles :D whenever you see this just send me message :)

I can play mikey and donnie if you got raph and leo from 2003 i have an oc i can use, im 35, hope thats ok

That’s fine I’m 21 lol and yea that’s perfectly fine I haven’t roleplay in a while so I’m trying to get back into it we can private message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back