• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nineteen Islands

Baconhands

The Traveller
Perhaps you were walking past a noticeboard in a market. Maybe this message was read to you as you stood among a sea of your peers. Or there's a chance that my words have reached you in a temple. Regardless of how you hear them, it is their contents which you must take in, understand and respond to.
My name is Kadri, I'm a lineaged of Arbuzs from the Kingdom of Volk in the (north of the Nineteen Islands, please look at a map) and I've found an item that was only supposed to exist in myths and legends: an Aspect Artefact. Specifically, the Artefact of Lightning, crafted by Arbuzs following the destruction of the continent of Euross and the formation of the Nineteen Islands (or so a very enthusiastic priest has told me). I understand that this is a very unlikely claim but if you answer the following request I will be more than happy to pay for the costs of the travel and accommodation needed to service it. I need help finding the other ones; I fear that if this one exists, then the other nine must as well. And if they should fall into the wrong hands then I'm certain that the Nineteen Islands will fall into chaos and bloodshed on an unforeseen scale. So if you like preventing that sort of thing (or if you'd rather like to see a real life legend), come to the Squire's Choice inn in Tallin, in the West Region of Volk.
Signed Kadri Laar
Addendum: Payment etc. can be discussed at a later date. Both lineaged and non-lineaged welcome.

OOC intro:
Hello! It's been a while since I've done some RPing on RPNation but I figured why not throw myself straight into the deep end and try to at least set up a thread. Below I'm going to try and set out the setting and some of the ideas I've got bouncing around, though if I don't communicate everything across very effectively please don't hesitate to ask any questions ^_^. I think the basic setup of the story has been laid out above. You'll notice some sections are currently still a work in progress - I hope to fill them in when I have the time.
Edit: All of this stuff has been moved to the lore page for this thread with the exception of the map which is still here!

Nineteen Islands (Not yet begun)
The thread has started! But please come and make a character if you're interested!

Last edited:
Evening all, the setting continues to expand with the addition of the Commonwealth's colonies! Like with the rest of the nations, I'm currently working to add a brief history and overview for them in the hopes that anyone who wants to play a character from any of then has all/most of the information they need!

Evening all (and a very late one at that). Tomorrow I'll be filling in the WiP sections for the Empire and the Commonwealth colonies. I'll also be looking to create the CS for Kadri, though this will likely come in a couple of days give or take.
Edit: Didn't get this done today as revision took priority.

Last edited:
Good morning all. The lore page is going to be updated today, specifically a bit more on the Commonwealth Colonies etc. I'm considering redoing and then republishing the interest check also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back