• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nine-Lives.Requested.Inc (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also! Sorry for skipping time a little in my post! I just wanted to organize things back up again because I noticed Sylvio Sylvio hasn't been able to post because James was forever stuck in a limbo trying to shake Jae's hand before she made it downstairs, lmao xD but it should be fixed now!

Danoram Danoram yeah I was low-key mad at you for breaking the fight
but don't worry I'll bring it back :cheshiregrin:
View attachment 530945
I understand drama is fun but I can’t picture a guy who insists to everybody his name is “Rom” singular, like cher or bono.
Then proceed to act like a dickhead who owns everything and everyone. In his first week mind you lol

I feel the no nonsense leader would have growled shit or mace would have stabbed him by now aha

I understand drama is fun but I can’t picture a guy who insists to everybody his name is “Rom” singular, like cher or bono.
Then proceed to act like a dickhead who owns everything and everyone. In his first week mind you lol

I feel the no nonsense leader would have growled shit or mace would have stabbed him by now aha
I think Rom might have actually been low-key joking/low-key serious about the pancakes, lol

I think Rom might have actually been low-key joking/low-key serious about the pancakes, lol
Just every post of cons character so far gives the impression he wouldn’t have lasted a week is all I’m saying

Just every post of cons character so far gives the impression he wouldn’t have lasted a week is all I’m saying
All of our characters have rather unrealistic traits as far as them being assassins goes, but that's the fun of it. To be fair, realistically, everyone should have been slightly cautious from the start of Jae's arrival. After all, them being found out could result in the whole organization being found out. Plus, our characters are supposed to be the group that's rated shit.

You've just gotta be willing to accept peoples' mistakes on a site such as this whether they're actually mistakes or not because people are different. I've become super close with people before after just a week of knowing them, so I accept the week-long relationship they all have. Just because Rom is new to the group doesn't mean we can't establish that maybe Audence has known Rom for a bit longer that that! :) that would actually be cool!

Aha I understand the whole premise of the rp is unrealistic and all that.

Let me give a simple example.

If I stole my friend wears glasses/contacts (he’d be unable to see without them),
I then threw a slipper or shoe at his head while he couldn’t see.
Then mock him as I hold onto his stolen sight.
The moment he could see he would beat the fuck out of me.

If I lived with him he would definitely beat the fuck out of me for one
stealing.
And two
being a dickhead for hitting him while he’s unable to see

I’ve been friends with this guy for maybe seven or eight years lol

If I stole my friend wears glasses/contacts (he’d be unable to see without them),

stealing.
And two

You guys don't play pranks on each other?

He hates his name because it's stupid, if you wanna get on his nerves or get his attention just use his real name lol.
Rom's personality is like that although he's a dickhead he would never ever hurt his team and would surely give his life if they were ever in danger
(maybe lol, jk jk)

Then mock him as I hold onto his stolen sight.

stealing.
And two

Like Dan said this is unrealistic
so for example

this is an anime and one of the characters (ie: Rom)
steals his roommates contacts and throws a slipper at him and makes fun of him
in the anime that would be a comedic atmosphere
same with chocking tyler I didn't mean it literarily it was a joke he wasn't
chocking him with force it was more like a light shaking like in cartoons
But I probably should have asked Cracker Cracker if I am aloud to do it.
If you don;t want me to joke around or attack lol tyler please lemme know (there are so many other victims lol)

I guess Australians have better pranks aha
I'm Australian lol

The anime comparison makes sense, I’ll try not to think to realistically haha

D U H D U H You don't have to ask me about what you want your character do around mine! That's what makes the RP fun! Never knowing what's going to happen, and when it does, you get to decide what happens next. (:

The anime comparison makes sense, I’ll try not to think to realistically haha
11.gif
I've waited years to finally use this lol FINALLY (wed 9:35 PM jan 23 2019)
lol also I'm Australian I was just joking (but I've stayed for 4 months in sidney it kinda counts lol)

Sydney, and you can call yourself whatever aha

It’s nice to know we can start throwing shit like this into the mix though lol

Sydney, and you can call yourself whatever aha

It’s nice to know we can start throwing shit like this into the mix though lol

lol watching that the whole time I was like oh that's the song I was listing to twines
turns out I had a song on and was watching the video

Hyelin Hyelin NeonFlow NeonFlow Cracker Cracker D U H D U H Sylvio Sylvio

Hey everyone! Glad to be back and awesome to those of you focusing on grades and such! I'm off classes right now, but I start again in August for electrical technology! Hyelin Hyelin It's awesome to see your post! I love coming home to notifications, lol!

D U H D U H NeonFlow NeonFlow
Lol, I'm basic Caucasian trash.

Everyone has the option to post right now, just keep up with whoever posts first! It sucks to write a post then see that someone got there first and now yours doesn't make sense, lmao. I have to bring Audence back inside because I made his ass go shoot ball without contacts lmao xD

Hey guys~ I'm not at home for today--I will be tomorrow, but I'm off the next few days! I will still be able to post!

D U H D U H NeonFlow NeonFlow Cracker Cracker Sylvio Sylvio Hyelin Hyelin

Hello everyone! I hope to see a post or two today! It's cool if no one can get to it. I posted yesterday just to keep things moving a bit, but our goal for now is to make sure that Jae doesn't leave because Audence doesn't actually have the authority to kick her out. Their landlord lives in another state, and that would be a lost check if Jae leaves. Audence is going to work on contacting their houseowner to confront him about the conditions and risks of Jae staying with them, but by the time her gets a hold of him, Jae finds out about the guys' secret!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back