• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nine-Lives.Requested.Inc (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also, everyone! (I make a lot of announcements, lmao) Cracker Cracker D U H D U H NeonFlow NeonFlow Hyelin Hyelin Sylvio Sylvio

Here soon, probably as soon as later in the day (RP time), we will have some side-characters who will also play major roles in the RP's future. Such as:

50d36df63392be699d44203910563012.jpg

and

c9d4d474479103477b0f13be8ee586f3.jpg

Basically, Miss Cleanup (no name yet) comes to the house once a day to check on the guys and make sure things are as usual. She also picks up around the house for them, but mainly takes care of cleaning up their messes. The guys should all like her because she'll be really nice.

As for the president of California's #1 Elite Branch, he will be the one who shows up at their house upon catching word of Hyunjae's knowledge of the organization. I WONDER HOW HE FINDS OUT! That's really up to us, lmao. But be ready to hate him.
Sorry guys I snitched lol
also what do you mean by later in the day it's 10:27 PM WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP?

Cracker Cracker D U H D U H Hyelin Hyelin Sylvio Sylvio NeonFlow NeonFlow
Hey, everyone! If we could all get in a quick post with each character in the living room, that would be awesome! Audence has some choice words about the situation regarding Jae :) Take your time! So far, Jae has made it to the living room but I think Rom was trying to take her back upstairs, and Mace has made his way into the kitchen. Tyler is on the couch, and Audence is standing in the living room as well, waiting for everyone.

But also remember that it is only required that you post once every seven days! I give three chances for those who fall beyond the 7 days, the fourth being termination from the RP where I will look for a new member to take their place! I don't do it to be mean, but an RP I was in for two years ran that way and it was absolutely epic with loyal writers!

I just got up at 6:00 to go to school at 7:00 when guess what? there is no school because of road conditions...and now I can't go back to sleep:grinningteeth:

I just assumed rom sees microscopic bacteria he thinks is snakes, or the wiggles when your eyes are adjusting aha

Danoram Danoram are all the other characters supposed to go “let the girl stay!”
Or does Hyelin Hyelin ‘s character have to convince you haha

Danoram Danoram are all the other characters supposed to go “let the girl stay!”
Or does Hyelin Hyelin ‘s character have to convince you haha
No matter what, she won't be able to leave yet because she just moved in it sometimes takes weeks to get a hold of their homeowner because he lives out of state. She will find out that they're all assassins later, thus making it impossible for her to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back