• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Nightshift OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Right here:

You don't need to post the whole thing - just what you think the other characters would know.

ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose DreamingBlackbird DreamingBlackbird MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST It's go time.

It is a horror game, so uh, embrace that.

At least Pete just has to go out to his booth and amuse himself.

Oh, I clean forgot - there's a walkie-talkie in the booth and another behind the counter, so you can keep in touch.

You'll be fine! Just play the character, do what feels right, and don't stress about post length or anything.

If it helps, I run this IRL for complete beginners at conventions. I'm absolutely not holding anyone to specific standards - as long as you have fun, respect everyone involved, and try, that's enough.

You can all just chat in character, do chores, and goof off without waiting for me.
I'll start throwing things in at irregular intervals as customers show up and weird stuff starts to happen.

Im confused at what im supposed to be doing at work .

Mostly Pete sits in his security booth smoking, listening to music, and reading. He only really has to do anything if someone is shoplifiting or getting rowdy.

Everyone still with it?
This is a pretty contained RP - depending on post rates, we can reach the conclusion in a couple of months.

It is if everyone else is still in.

I'm just letting you all do you thing for the moment but I'll shuffle things along a bit later to keep momentum up.

Grey Grey Apologies! I'm afraid that it has indeed been the case--plus my wifi's been very uncooperative lately. I'm definitely still in, however! I'll get a reply up soon to make up for that laksfjaksjf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back