• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightingale Meeting Hall (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And I should've thought about how I was going to-
Oh wait, I did.
Nevermind.

EDIT: also Tanya u reckon your character is already inside the HQ? I don't wanna, like, assume things unless you want me to. I'm heading straight for interaction cos...I don't have enough mental energy to DO the ENTIRE thought process of my character reacting to 3-4 post worth of info LOL

EDIT: also Tanya u reckon your character is already inside the HQ? I don't wanna, like, assume things unless you want me to. I'm heading straight for interaction cos...I don't have enough mental energy to DO the ENTIRE thought process of my character reacting to 3-4 post worth of info LOL

Important lore?

It'd make sense I suppose, yeah.

Sorry if my post is gonna be a little late guys! I have had a lot going this week in preparation for leaving town this weekend, but once I get back I'll have plenty of time to write!

Sorry 'bout that -- for me there's not rush really! Take your time to respond because...I actually do NOT know what to do afterwards

Oh, you just summon eldritch horrors by saying her name, thus creating plot.
Jkjk, please don't-
But yeah can't post till tomorrow.

The Overseer is always watching..........and taking note since he's in there, but not talking to anyone

JSYK if the Overseer is near and not interacting, you can bet that your posts will be used against you at a later time (provided he can see it. He's not exactly reading minds. Just bodies). Ari ain't polite

Last edited:
The Overseer is always watching..........and taking note since he's in there, but not talking to anyone

JSYK if the Overseer is near and not interacting, you can bet that your posts will be used against you at a later time (provided he can see it. He's not exactly reading minds. Just bodies). Ari ain't polite
hawt

thanks Ari, A.K.A T.J Eckleburg

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 for my characters end game im thinking she won't fight in combat but she will be a frontline shield distracting the enemy thn healing mid or after fight if she needs to

also what do you think of the awesome introduction was it awe-inspiring
tenor.gif

welp im on for a while if you wanna ping pong the post for a little bit lol
I would, but if people come back to a bunch of posts added to the RP, they'd think things would have progressed and everyone would run around screaming in fearful confusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back