• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NICHE, Like Super Niche Fandom List (of 1)

Endless Grimoire

At least, it's one so far because I very recently rewatched it for the sake of Nostalgia - Deadman Wonderland. I never read the manga, but it's on m list now just to see the full story unfold. I'll add other niche ideas if they come to me.

Deadman Wonderland - Man, what a brutal anime. Like, DAMN, and watching the dubbed version uncut is hilarious because MAN, you never hear english voice actors talk like that! It was honestly funny. I think it was before its time and probably could go on to do really well now, but it kind of got the Tokyo Ghoul treatment. Anime adaptation wasn't faithful and, unlike TG, it only got its one season.

But I LOVE the premise - The Carnival funland facade for what amounts to a death camp, the use of the blood related powers, the sheer brutality of the games.

I would love to use that world, if not create something similar.

Obviously, any RP would be 18+ if not 21+

Like, I wanna write something gruesome. OCs only or Canon only. I'm just not a fan of canon characters mixed with OCs - I'll do one story or the other.

Likewise, I wouldn't mind RPing Tokyo Ghoul, as that's very much the same brand of dark, brutal and twisted that I feel like writing these days.

It’s been a HOT minute since I watched the anime, and admittedly I don’t think I finished it, but the concept of it is so interesting and thrilling. I’d be so down to go at the idea with some OCs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back