• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Do you want me and Archemis Archemis to give a full 2 page conversation ?

Because i asked that question in a way that it meant should I wait for the others to reply. That is what my question referred to
Well, I'm honestly not sure how much longer we should wait for everyone. Don't get me wrong I don't like to keep an RP going without giving time for others to keep up but I think that if we wait too long everyone that's still here and waiting is going to lose interest because they don't have the opportunity to enjoy this. But hey that's my opinion on the matter that nobody asked for

Well, I'm honestly not sure how much longer we should wait for everyone. Don't get me wrong I don't like to keep an RP going without giving time for others to keep up but I think that if we wait too long everyone that's still here and waiting is going to lose interest because they don't have the opportunity to enjoy this. But hey that's my opinion on the matter that nobody asked for

-sigh- fine :)

For giving you reasons to keep posting I guess. But yeah that's my opinion I'm okay with waiting if that's what everyone else wants. Let's just not let this die?

For giving you reasons to keep posting I guess. But yeah that's my opinion I'm okay with waiting if that's what everyone else wants. Let's just not let this die?

don't worry , you don't need to be sorry :) , i don't want this to die either but if Quinlan63 Quinlan63 starts a new one i defiantly want to be in that one should this rp die but as you say , lets not wait for this to die :)

I have a question , is there in any point in time that we can make our own spells and if so , are they constricted to the dragon language ?

No problem I like the twist

Yeah that will happen and they can be anyway you like so they don't have to be limited to the dragon language

ok :) , because though the dragon language sounds more magical and spell like , it is rather limited in it's words so that's why i asked about it being limited , but thanks :D

M Joc Casl M Joc Casl should I confess now that Iris was talking about her wolf when she said: "he's special"? But please don't change it because it was amazing and it's always a bit more fun when there are small misunderstandings like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back