• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic | Character Sheet

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Quinlan63

The Overlord
Dear [MR./MS. NAME],

It is with the personal recommendation of the president of N.A.M that you have been invited to attend our university beginning in the upcoming Fall semester. Matters of cost as pertains to tuition, housing, and dining will be fully covered by the university should you choose to accept. All that is required of you is your willingness to attend our university. If you choose to accept, all you have to do is fill out the information asked on the latter half of this sheet, then tear that section off and dispose of it by burning. Any other actions will be taken as you choosing to decline this invitation.
I hope to meet you in person soon.

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Name: (Full Legal Name)

Age: (This is a college setting so 18+ but situations may very)

Sexual Orientation:

Appearance: Picture (Required)/ Description (Optional)

Location of Birth:

Current Location:

Most beloved memory:

Most valuable possession:

Most painful memory:

Describe your most interesting dream:

What do you do in your free time?

What is your goal?

Are you religious?

What does magic mean to you?

What kind of magic are you gifted in? (This would be the magic that you are going to learn the easiest and do much better than other kinds of magic)[Look here: Magic for ideas)

If you wish to submit a character for this RP, please do so in the form an in-character post of them receiving their invitation, filling it out, and accepting. Note that the red content of the form would not actually be there, but it is necessary for me to help you with making your character.

Last edited:
Xavier woke up at 4 am from a sort of disturbance he heard in his apartment , it woke him because he knows he lives alone. With that in mind he jumped out of bed and lazily walked around the apartment before stumbling upon a letter in front of his door . Picking up the letter , he walked over to his kitchen as he opened and read the letter . "..... and dispose of it by burning. Any other actions will be taken as you choosing to decline this invitation. Ok....this has got to be a joke....but i'll bite " he said as he took the letter to his study and started filling in the info on the open spaces
======================================================================
======================================================================

Name: Xavier Dev Zekoris

Sexual Orientation: Gynephilic

Appearance
edwada.png

Location of Birth: USA , Texas

Current Location: USA , New York

Most beloved memory: The day his little sister was born

Most valuable possession: A tribal necklace his sister brought back from a school trip

Most painful memory: The loss of his family in a highway accident

Describe your most interesting dream: A dream where reality seemed to betray itself , grass made of glass , trees burning but not burning , clouds made from stone and animals in different colors except their correct ones , water as hot as lava and lava as cold as water , food of strange and non-existent appearances in the real world .....as it is , it remains a strange dream

What do you do in your free time : Read , Draw and Listen to Music

What is your goal " to have a family , care for them and protect them to the very last breath

Are you religious : no

What does magic mean to you : Just something that makes life a whole lot easier ....and a whole lot harder at the same time

What kind of magic are you gifted in : Dark Arts
====================================================================
====================================================================

"ok then " he said as he stood up and walked over to his living room and getting a match while tearing off the needed part at the same time . After he got the small fire up and running he tossed the torn off part into the small fire as he watched burn to ash "that was fun wasn't it " he said as he yawned and stretched before leaving to get back into bed

Last edited:
Juniper had been listening to music on her Ipod when all of the sudden the mailman's familiar knock reached her ears, alerting her that something important arrived in her mailbox, she got up off of the black leather sofa from which she was previously sitting and retrieved a rather odd letter, opening it cautiously, she read it aloud to herself and once she finished she considered it for a moment then almost reluctantly, she neatly tore off the upper section and burned it as requested then retrieved a brand-new pen, and began filling out the information required in the letter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear MS. Andrews,

It is with the personal recommendation of the president of N.A.M that you have been invited to attend our university beginning in the upcoming Fall semester. Matters of cost as pertains to tuition, housing, and dining will be fully covered by the university should you choose to accept. All that is required of you is your willingness to attend our university. If you choose to accept, all you have to do is fill out the information asked on the latter half of this sheet, then tear that section off and dispose of it by burning. Any other actions will be taken as you choosing to decline this invitation.

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Juniper Lorelei Andrews

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance:

Location of Birth: London, England

Current Location: London, England

Most beloved memory: when my boyfriend who lives in Ireland first came to the UK to visit me

Most valuable possession: a photo of my boyfriend and I on Christmas morning, his arrival was a complete surprise so I hold it dearly, I also have a teddy bear from my younger brother

(the photo, the teddy bear is shown in the photo)

Most painful memory: its hard to decide between my younger brothers death or the day I had to say goodbye to Eric, returning to our long-distance relationship.

Describe your most interesting dream: it started out normally, then a major storm came and I had been impaled by a jagged piece of wood and died, then woke up in a parallel universe!

What do you do in your free time? mainly listen to music, draw, or talk with Eric

What is your goal? to have a good, full life, a paying job, a loving family, you get the idea

Are you religious? Nope

What does magic mean to you? it is something that should be explored with caution and practice, as well as a good education, with great power comes great responsibility.

What kind of magic are you gifted in? she is gifted in the alchemic arts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juniper sighed in relief, standing in front of her gas stove as the paper burned to ash and cooled, she scooped up the ash and threw it out, setting the filled out sheet aside, unsure what else to do with it, she then returned to her usual leisure activities, texting Eric, her long-distance boyfriend, her heart filling with joy with each response, for now almost forgetting the sheet she filled out before.

Last edited:
It had been long night and Hector stayed up the whole time trying to get in just couple paragraphs in for his new book but wasn't getting anywhere. Unlike most who would of just gone to bed and slept on it he just stayed there sitting in front of his computer until the sun came up. He would of checked of the mail since he heard the mailman show up but he was too tired to care at the moment. After a few hours of sleep and a snack Hector finally went to go get the mail. Most of it was junk mail and some chain letters but there one interesting letter.

Dear MR. Morgan

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Reading through it he wasn't sure if he wanted to fill it out but he didn't see what it could hurt since he was gonna burn it anyway.

Name: Hector Morgan

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:
SAO.jpe

Location of Birth: USA- California

Current Location: USA- California

Most beloved memory: Riding Splash Mountain with my friends 13 times in a row at Disneyland.

Most valuable possession: I don't really have one but if I have to say something it would be a silver dragon necklace I bought at Knotts Berry Farm when I was there with my friends.

Most painful memory: When my girlfriend left me for my so-called best friend, who she also happened to be cheating with beforehand.

Describe your most interesting dream: I had dream where I was just falling, you know the kind that you normally scream your head off in. Well I wasn't actually hitting the ground so I became totally aware of the experience and took control of everything. Next thing I hit the ground but incredible Hulk style creating a giant crater below me. After that I decided to fly for the rest of the dream until it was time to wake up.

What do you do in your free time? I love to read, play video games, listen to music, hangout with friends, watch youtube videos, and write my own stories.

What is your goal? To get a job that I can do from home, get married have kids, and live a good life for the rest of my days.

Are you religious? Yes

What does magic mean to you? I don't believe magic is real but if it was it would be cool to see what kind of things that could be done with it.

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Summoning

Once it was filled out he pulled out a lighter, ripped the lower half of the letter and burned it. He wasn't really sure how some kind of university could accept someone with such methods but that was their business.

"Well time see what new books came out."

Iris leaned against the front door, forehead touching the cold material and her body angled so she could favor her right knee. Taking another deep breath, she pushed against the door to finally open it. The silence inside the small apartment felt heavy, or maybe she was too tired. Probably both, if she had to guess. Noticing some letters on the ground she grabbed them, moving to the small living area and dropping them on the table without a second look. Whatever it was she could deal with it later. Between the long day of work and the training she only had enough strength to crash in bed.
A few days passed before she opened the letter, Iris had made such a routine for herself that barely left any time or energy at the end of the day, so the letters were overlooked and postponed. The day she finally went for it she could barely walk from the pain. Siting on a corner of her messy bed, her eyes rapidly scanned the strange letter once, twice, three times before the words sank.

Dear MS. Cooper,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Name: Iris Artemis Cooper

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance:
7a4c62242822064b1e333a84c4757170.jpg
the difference being that her hair is just a bit pass shoulder length

Location of Birth: Chester, UK

Current Location: London, UK

Most beloved memory: The adrenaline rush during the first time I won a competition. Looking around me and seeing everyone cheering me.

Most valuable possession: a leather bracelet that I exchanged with my baby sister

Most painful memory: Doctors appointment. When he told me, that due to my knee injury, I would never be able to compete again

Describe your most interesting dream: Finding myself in a middle of the street in London, someone yelling: "What are you waiting?! Go get her! Run!" I didn't know who I needed to get but there was an heaviness in my heart that told me I had little time to do it. So I ran. When I can make sense of my surroundings again I was back in my childhood home. I don't know if the shortness of breath was from running or the panic that surged through me. I went to all of the bedrooms when suddenly a door close behind me. An ethereal voice just whispered: You can't run now...

What do you do in your free time? Karate training and listen to music

What is your goal? Still figuring that one out

Are you religious? Someway, somewhat

What does magic mean to you? It means adventure, possibilities

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Elemental

This was very stupid. But there was a small part inside of Iris that just propelled her to do it. Finish it. Grabbing a lighter and going to the sink, she burned the lower half of the letter.

The young man sits alone on his bed, in a dark corner of his room. Netflix is on, but he doesn't watch it exist more as an attack on silence than it does entertainment. He drinks not to get drunk, but slowly, steadily an attack upon total sobriety. The room is littered with a half dozen empty bottles and books, so many books. He casually moves around the room with a small limp moving the books and occasionally pawing through one with a small frown. They cover all manner of subjects, programing, medicine, teaching, philosophy, many of them though cover how to find purpose a new job or a career. Many of them are filled with notes and scribbles.

He moves one and looks over some ignored mail, opening the letting her gives a sigh.

"I suppose wizard sounds as meaningful as anything else. " He mutters sarcastically, any distraction is a pleasant one after all. He looks over to the stack of old military awards in the corner and shakes his head. No he would rather be distracted, he starts to write.

Name: David Jack Barber
Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Appearance:
Location of Birth:North Folk Virginia
Current Location: L.A California

Most beloved memory: A day a few years ago as a combat medic treating 12 people who were dying of heat stroke. They all made it without serious long term damage. It was a lot of hard work and effort and years of study paying off, but there was a lot of luck to.

Most valuable possession: Debit Card

Most painful memory:The doctors telling me my hip injury meant I could never be a medic again.

Describe your most interesting dream:I was a spider over a hole that went on forever. I was hunting and eating those I knew. It seemed prophetic in some ways that I would destroy and hurt those I care about, yet I couldn't stop myself.

What do you do in your free time: Read and write.

What is your goal: To find meaning, and purpose again, to serve humanity, to make the world better.

Are you religious: No

What does magic mean to you: A chance to complete those goals, a chance to be more, a new meaning in life.

What kind of magic are you gifted in: Abjuration

--------------
With that done he burns it over his trash can with a small laugh.

Last edited:
Adelaide was awake early as always, her window fogged as the rolling mist outside cooled her window and the sound of the fire filling the small space that was her living room as she walked around cleaning things that didnt need cleaning. She finally sat down in her chair in front of the fireplace with the mail on her table side unopened. She never liked getting mail..it was always filled with sorrowful words and bitter apologies that she heard over and over again. She tucked her hair back behind her ear and away from her good eye as she finally picked the stack up and started to shuffle through it when she came across something unfamiliar.

"What in the world.."

She opened it up and began reading it over, her eyes squinted more and more the farther she got and when she was done she put it on her lap and leaned back before letting out a long and heavy sigh. Was this a joke? She wondered if it was but at the same time the mysticism it offered was refreshing and she couldnt help but feel the need to fill it out. There was no harm in it after all and wouldnt it be nice?

--------------------------------------

Name: Adelaide Hettie Ravencroft

Sexual Orientation: hetero

Appearance:
original.png

Location of Birth: St. Louis, Missouri

Current Location: Salem, Maine

Most beloved memory: Getting adopted

Most valuable possession: A charm with her last name on it given to her by her adopted parents

Most painful memory: When she was 16 her home was broken into and her parents were killed, adelaide was taken by her captors and was held for 2 days before she was found wandering the streets bloodied and terrified.

Describe your most interesting dream: While she was in the hospital she dreamed she was floating in water as she stared up at a pitch black sky with multicolored stars. But when she reached out to try and touch the sky she fund herself making ripples in water above her and realized that she instead floating in the sky looking up at the reflection on the water above and just as the ripples stopped she fell and hit the water that was so dark it was like she was drowning in night itself.

What do you do in your free time? Read and write poetry and short stories.

What is your goal? to overcome her mental barriers and feel in control once more

Are you religious? by no means

What does magic mean to you? to not only be in control but to also create

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Symbol magic

----------------

Once she was done she put the letter in her fire, watching it burn with interest as she thought about what the letter could mean for her and wondered where her life would go from here.

Last edited:
Marcus eagerly waited for the mail, constantly peaking out of the blinds, praying the postman would just hurry up already. Finally! a figure in blue and khaki strolled across his porch and slipped a few envelopes through his mail slot, a gesture that went largely unnoticed. The square box that was then set outside the door is what had Mark so worked up. He burst through the front door, grabbed the box and opened it, inside were 3 comic books and 2 novels, all from the "Debts Owed In Magic and Blood" fantasy series. For the next week, he could immerse himself in this other land and forget who he was. He gathered up the mail off the floor and through it on the coffee table for his mom to look through. In the stack was a strange looking letter bearing his name. His mind instantly likened it to the strange letter Roland received from the high king calling him to adventure in DOMB. He read it and instantly got giddy "OH WOW!! The DOMB fanclub is really kicking it up a notch this year!" He ran to his room to fill it out.

Dear Mr. Lasure,

Sincerely,
Ambrose Johnson
Provost, N.A.M

Name: Marcus Albert Lasure

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious

Appearance: prince.jpg

Location of Birth: Valrico, FL.

Current Location: Hastings, NY

Most beloved memory: Reading Lord of the Rings with his father when he was young

Most valuable possession: Father's notebook filled with ideas and drawings for a book he never got to write.

Most painful memory: Finding his father hanging by the neck in the garage with a note saying this life was never enough.

Describe your most interesting dream: I was writing my life, everything that had happened and everything that will happen. I could see it all and I was writing it, I was the creator of my pain and pleasure. Then I gave it to my father to read and suddenly I was back in the garage, there my dad was again, just..., the note was placed on top of the book of my life and said "You were never enough". I have this dream every so often.

What do you do in your free time? Read and imagine that I am in one of my books or TV shows. Or explore outdoors and imagine what everything would look like in a fantasy world.

What is your goal? To become a writer.

Are you religious? I believe in a power outside of myself that acts as a part of all and that's about as far as I've gotten.

What does magic mean to you? Magic is the ability to take life into your own hands and shape it to your whim. Escaped all the chains that hold you back and truly impact the world around you, hopefully for the better. To have what it takes to truly be "enough".

What kind of magic are you gifted in? Shapeshifting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back