• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Newfound Lands - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rrrrr where are my macros ٩(//̀Д/́/)۶
It doesn't feel right writing my response without them

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Alyssa's action menu be like:
dg1tgba-d2a4b261-a164-4c7a-8b40-670a687e2d96.jpg
THE WIZARD CALLS HACKS

Alright, so as per my latest post, there is now a constitution drain in affect. Points will be taken from a character's total for each post (or round of posts, if a character hasn't responded for a while) where the group isn't resting. The characters will be fine until they reach zero points, then the negative scale starts to kick in:
Zero: Ok (might be puffed or worn out)​
-10: Physically exhausted​
-20: Feeling sick from exertion​
-50: On the verge of collapsing​
-100: Comatose / dead​
After -50 the character would essentially collapse and grow worse from there. If the group decides to rest for a round of posts their constitution is restored by +50 (though not past the original maximum).

For characters with low constitution, they can mitigate it in a few ways. If their magic is capable of it, they can drain their mana instead of constitution to travel. Or they can ask someone else for physical / magical assistance and the -5 points gets transferred the other character.

Fyi, the drain will continue even if the characters are in combat, so be sure to keep an eye on it.

Megilagor Megilagor BFabulous BFabulous
Sorry, I posted ahead of your characters. Hope it doesn't throw either of you out!

Alright, so as per my latest post, there is now a constitution drain in affect. Points will be taken from a character's total for each post (or round of posts, if a character hasn't responded for a while) where the group isn't resting. The characters will be fine until they reach zero points, then the negative scale starts to kick in:
Zero: Ok (might be puffed or worn out)​
-10: Physically exhausted​
-20: Feeling sick from exertion​
-50: On the verge of collapsing​
-100: Comatose / dead​
After -50 the character would essentially collapse and grow worse from there. If the group decides to rest for a round of posts their constitution is restored by +50 (though not past the original maximum).

For characters with low constitution, they can mitigate it in a few ways. If their magic is capable of it, they can drain their mana instead of constitution to travel. Or they can ask someone else for physical / magical assistance and the -5 points gets transferred the other character.

Fyi, the drain will continue even if the characters are in combat, so be sure to keep an eye on it.

Megilagor Megilagor BFabulous BFabulous
Sorry, I posted ahead of your characters. Hope it doesn't throw either of you out!
I love it! How exciting :bishiesparklesl:

i mean i can still make a regular post, it will just be a two parter.
one before and during the rest, and the second half after they set out again.

I did notice Maika was going to suffer. Nanalee's not far behind either. Ymir may need to offer piggy back rides (⁠´⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠`⁠;⁠)

but there is a way to substitute it with magic drain, but there is no "how to recover it"
so people need to beware even with how they use that
but assuming that +50 would spread evenly between used constitution and magic when resting then some folks could be carriers

i think its more of the miasma/aura of the place and us travelling in the pace we are travelling that is reducing our con

The rest & recover works for both mana and constitution, +50 divided between both stats like Megilagor Megilagor says.

Ymir at the end:
View attachment 1100813
Also, can Maika not restore con? Or the draining is caused by something akin to a curse?
//I gotta draw that meme

Maika's constitution will be restored to 0 if she is in negatives, but can't be increased past there until she puts more points into it. The drain is caused by various factors such as miasma, physical exertion, bugs, heat, etc. That way it's not one reason that a particular character might be immune to.

Boy am I glad everyone would be willing to help Alyssa, not like she's already pissed off half the cast
Ahahahah hahah hah...

Well maybe the Wizard?

Maika's constitution will be restored to 0 if she is in negatives, but can't be increased past there until she puts more points into it. The drain is caused by various factors such as miasma, physical exertion, bugs, heat, etc. That way it's not one reason that a particular character might be immune to.
Oh, I mean. Can Maika restore other people's con? Since she's a doctor. At least she can share her pipe~

Ohhhh, I see. Maika could probably assist with stuff like feeling ill, or perhaps allowing other characters to remain conscious past -50 constitution. The fatigue would still accumulate, but they could push through it more easily until they crashed at the end. The only way to restore points is resting though.

Truly glad Alyssa's thoughts have, as of yet, stayed thoughts. Otherwise I doubt Nanalee or the Wizard would help her lmao
Haha true true, I look forward to the day Alyssa's true thoughts gets revealed 👀 :bishiesparklesr:
(Via blowing up and lashing out or reconciliation or what have you xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back