• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Newfound Lands - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Megilagor Megilagor
That's A-ok! Thanks for the heads up. Since it's after the initial startup period the post rate has slowed down somewhat.

Also if anyone hasn't seen strangler figs before they should totally look them up! They're what I based the outward growing root trees on, albeit with some creative liberties.

Woah strangler figs are some wild looking trees. And here I was imagining mangrove looking trees for what was in the marsh.

RatKing RatKing
Mangroves are also cool. They were my first thought, since they're much less inclined towards arboreal homicide and the roots are well-adapted. In the end they'd be the type of tree these outward growing figs climb between.

Both trees you two mentioned look awesome, thanks for enlightening me about them. Helped me visualize the environment better too.

Will try and get a post up tomorrow!

"You'd be better off asking our captain. I believe they were dating, or at least used to be." She thought to herself, faintly recalling how Eiru had revealed that information to her when she had first met the pair. What she failed to remember however, was how Leo tried to correct that misunderstanding shortly after.
*SPITS* Ahahahah, Nanalee oml. Eiru would be so proud to see her work is carried on

"Sally, have you heard of the dumbapple?" asked The Wizard whilst reminiscing on an adventure he had with Milby after the Waystone Guild first split apart. He'd followed her on a quest to save the Chinchilla people from an evil fruit selling company who wanted to turn their land into orchards.
HMM HMM, is this a plotline I smell? Perhaps the chinchilla shall make her return

As a heads up for anyone waiting, I'm hoping to do my response tomorrow after exams. In the middle of semester finals currently (T▽T)

As a heads up for anyone waiting, I'm hoping to do my response tomorrow after exams. In the middle of semester finals currently (T▽T)
Dont worry everyone has something up this month it seems. Albeit i will try to make a post today if not tomorrow. and i lied again, why is it that when i have time to write a post i have writers block. but when i don't have time ideas keep on flowing

Last edited:
Sorry everyone!! I'm still in exam crisis mode so I haven't been able to focus enough to get a response out. I will do so as soon as I'm able (⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠)

Dont worry everyone has something up this month it seems. Albeit i will try to make a post today if not tomorrow. and i lied again, why is it that when i have time to write a post i have writers block. but when i don't have time ideas keep on flowing
Hahah, I swear it's reverse psychology. Saying something will get done on x day automatically precludes that time from being productive

God I hate typing on mobile, I always end up pressing post reply by accident. I'll update here when I've edited my response.

God I hate typing on mobile, I always end up pressing post reply by accident. I'll update here when I've edited my response.
yeah thats why i dont write on mobile, at least on my phone, but on my tablet its another matter since it has an external keyboard

Mobile suuuucks, but at least it got there.

That aside, hello!! I'm finally back after exams. I was not expecting to be so wiped out, but hopefully everyone else has been having a better time.

Mobile suuuucks, but at least it got there.

That aside, hello!! I'm finally back after exams. I was not expecting to be so wiped out, but hopefully everyone else has been having a better time.
Welcome back! And yea exams can be pretty draining, so its understandable you'd feel wiped out. Here's to hoping you can rest a little easier now they are over.

the moment when you have ideas for a post or two for the rp, but the people who you are interacting with didn't post their reply so you don't know if you can just go ahead and leave them to make another interaction or post or just sit there waiting in limbo.

I'm talking here to you two Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread .
I mean you don't have to make a post per say, just tell me if i am free to leave the interaction to start another.

the moment when you have ideas for a post or two for the rp, but the people who you are interacting with didn't post their reply so you don't know if you can just go ahead and leave them to make another interaction or post or just sit there waiting in limbo.

I'm talking here to you two Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread .
I mean you don't have to make a post per say, just tell me if i am free to leave the interaction to start another.
Go ahead
The Wizard shall go do Wizard things

one more okay and i will do the post making wizardry™️ by wizard probably but i hope the first time is free

I do plan to make a post in a few hours

Key of Stars Key of Stars I'm not gonna lie, I wrote most of my post the day you posted yours, I just wanted to wait for a couple more posts before sending it off.

Time really flew by, so in retrospect, I apologize for that 🙏

most of the post has been written but I'm tired so ima finish it tomorrow.

Rrrrr where are my macros ٩(//̀Д/́/)۶
It doesn't feel right writing my response without them

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Alyssa's action menu be like:
dg1tgba-d2a4b261-a164-4c7a-8b40-670a687e2d96.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back