New Year's (Personal) Resolutions!

Poe

I'm a lady Poe.

tumblr_nhjvvvbNsz1tn6jtno1_500.gif

All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives.
Steven Spielberg

New Year's Resolutions!

People love them, hate them, hate to love them and love to hate them. Resolutions are a great way of not necessarily changing the "bad" in your life, but setting goals for yourself to help better you as a person in the year to come (2016, yay!). These can be simple, complex, emotional, practical, or any combination of the above. Most importantly, resolutions are about bettering some aspect of your life whether it be in you own self-interest or in the interest of others.
tumblr_mxatry9DHM1rgagovo1_400.gif
But Poe, why the thread?

Oh, do not worry my sweet angel face! This thread is a place for you to share your own personal resolutions and to help support one another. Only about 45% of all New Years Resolutions are successful and a huge reason for that is this -- change isn't easy. So this is your place for your weight loss dreams, family aspirations, promise to stop procrastinating on those papers you need to write, desires to reconnect with friends you've lost touch with or whatever you find is your resolution.

Post your resolutions below and make sure you send a like or supportive comment as we all decide who we want to be in 2016!

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal resolution... hmm.... I resolve to finally learn how to drive.

I'm setting a NY's resolution to become more independent. Whether this is learnign to drive, moving out to my own flat, securing a job. I want to do at least one of those, if not all, this year.

I'd also like to do, on an RP front, more male characters and more genres I'm not used to (Slice of Life and Romance). I've been getting too comfortable with my regular ladies, I need to switch things up a bit and throw some sexy testosterone about the place :P

Poe said:
promise to stop procrastinating
This is something that really needs to be done for me. I should get on it right away ( :) )

*Will probably forget/put it off by the end of today*

I have a new New Year's Resolution - and yes I know it's past New Years, but it's still January, dangit!

I JUST WANT GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT.

Anomaly said:
4. kick dermatillomania's ass.
I also would like to overcome dermatillomania (and while I'm at it, trichotillomania, but mostly dermatillomania). Anyway, good luck! I know we can do this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back