• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New writing partners are in your area, click here.

Turing Test

Totally a real human, with fingers and eyes.
Roleplay Type(s)
A'right! So, here is a search for a writing partner. There are many and this one is mine. Thank you for looking at it.

Let's hit some important notes quickly to make sure that neither of us is wasting our time.

-- I will happily write male and/or female characters as my primary characters, but when it comes to romance, I generally prefer mxf or fxf. If mxm is your jam, you'll find plenty of other far more enthusiastic partners around here than myself.
-- I will only play and communicate through here. PMs highly preferred over threads.
-- I really couldn't care any less about your age because how the f-- am I going to verify it anyway? Twelve-year-old me certainly didn't give a damn about the honor system. But, if it matters to you, I'm 21+. If my age matters beyond that then I probably don't want to write with you anyway.
-- No mirror posting. I don't want to get caught in an endless exchange of fifteen paragraphs of fluff because one of us decided to do a big flashback scene or something. Just give me something to respond to, okay? Other than that, write what you feel like, be it one paragraph or eighteen and I will do the same.

Bank of General Interests
enemies-to-lovers | rivals | dynasties | fantasy | sci-fi | supernatural creatures | superpowers | military | A.I. | vtubers (OCs) | dragons | academies | arranged marriage | reincarnation | aliens | ride-or-die partners | assassins
more to come. I just don't really like slice-of-life. I need meat, I need drama.

Fandoms
I'm interested in writing in a few fandoms; in all cases, original characters only.
Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pokemon, Jurassic Park/World, Dragonriders of Pern, Mass Effect.

(A struck through fandom indicates needs convincing/particularly lacking a muse right now).

Current Plots/Ideas/Cravings.

I have a little bit of a craving for fake dating/family/marriage, courtesy of the new Spy x Family movie. D: But that's about it, otherwise very open!

Last edited:
Good News Dancing GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back