• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {New update!!} Danganronpa 1x1

R3ya

♡Ultimate Fangirl♡
Hey there folks! Before continuing i must ket you know that i am on a road trip with my roomates right now, so my responses will be constantly random and late!!

So, I have an interest check up for the 3 fandoms I roleplay, but I decided to make one specifically for Danganronpa! So uh yeah if you're interested at all please continue reading! And if you get interested and wanna roleplay, read out to me! Either comment on this or dm me!!

•°•~Onto Ze Roleplay Info~•°•

Writing style

●Third POV
●Any length will do! I can go from illiterate to novella with responses, so it's all up to you champ!
●Even if we do an illiterate roleplay, no asterisks or dashes for actions!

Character's I'll Play {If they have a ♡ next to their name, it means that I'm really good at roleplaying them!}
Toko Fukawa{Including her Genocider Sho half also!}♡
Hiyoko Saoinji ♡
Mikan Tsumiki
Naegi Makoto ♡
Hajime Hinata
Chihiru Fujisaki ♡
Chiaki Nanami
My OC ♡
Monokuma
Usami/Monomi ♡
Sayaka Maizono
Mahiru Koizumi♡
Kyoko Kirigiri♡
Celestia Ludenburg

Pairings and Ships
I will do any BxB, GxG, BxG, OCxOC, CCxOC, and CCxCC roleplay as long as I can play a character I've said I can play up above! And I'm open for any ship and pairing!

AUs and Plots
I have at least 2 plots for almost every single Danganronpa ship, and I'm down to roleplay any AU, so don't be shy!!

If you're interested at all, please comment on this or dm me!! I'm bored as heck!! And I hope you're having a great day/night!​

Last edited:
Isn't there like a rule against spam boosting? Like I'm not trying to report or anything but its kind of unfair to others when you keep boosting your post because it stops other people posts from being seen.

Maybe try a new post introducing yourself and a list of topics your interested in? Or maybe look for others who are interested in doing Fandom rp and ask if they're interested?

Again, im not trying to be mean. I just think you should be considerate of others. Especially since you boosted this every 10 minutes for like an hour.

Bump Etiquette
Instead of making a completely new thread players can opt to 'bump' their player/partner search thread to have it appear on the first page of a forum. However, this must be done while taking into consideration that you shouldn't bump spam your thread. Bump spamming is when a user repeatedly bumps their thread or multiple threads with such frequency it becomes spam/flooding.

Do not bump multiple threads in the same section at the same time. Space out or consider combining your threads if you can. Only bump a thread once per 24 hours. This is to give everyone a fair chance to have their threads checked out. This includes when users delete their previous bumps.

Bump Etiquette
Instead of making a completely new thread players can opt to 'bump' their player/partner search thread to have it appear on the first page of a forum. However, this must be done while taking into consideration that you shouldn't bump spam your thread. Bump spamming is when a user repeatedly bumps their thread or multiple threads with such frequency it becomes spam/flooding.

Do not bump multiple threads in the same section at the same time. Space out or consider combining your threads if you can. Only bump a thread once per 24 hours. This is to give everyone a fair chance to have their threads checked out. This includes when users delete their previous bumps.
I'm sorry for spamming!! I'll only bump once a day now, I am so sorry!!!

Hi there! Sorry to bother you but I’d love to try something with OC x CC! I’ve had a few OC ideas I’d love to explore and see how we can incorporate our OC ideas into the plot ^^

Hi there! Sorry to bother you but I’d love to try something with OC x CC! I’ve had a few OC ideas I’d love to explore and see how we can incorporate our OC ideas into the plot ^^
of course!! totally dm me! I will be going on and offline a lot though since I'm on a road trip so sorry I'm advance! but I will reply as much as possible so please dm me!

How about just a big 5×5 or 10x10 scene? Just have a whole bunch of people and killers!
hey there! sorry, but I only do 1x1 or 2x2, I'm not very good at playing multiple characters at once. Sorry!! If you mean it in a way of side characters though, then I'm totally down! But I'm not too good at playing lots of characters at once, apologies again!!

Something like Danganronpa is best with plenty of characters, even though I don't remember the cast in canon all that well~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back