• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {New update!!} Danganronpa 1x1

Something like Danganronpa is best with plenty of characters, even though I don't remember the cast in canon all that well~
I know! I'm just not good at doing lots of characters at the same time. I can do separate pharagraphs for each character maybe?

Yea, that can work! And most scenes are just 2-4 characters anyway- and in the big scenes with everyone, some people barely say anything anyway.
It's easier than it sounds, and when the killing happens, there will be fewer and fewer characters over time!

Yea, that can work! And most scenes are just 2-4 characters anyway- and in the big scenes with everyone, some people barely say anything anyway.
It's easier than it sounds, and when the killing happens, there will be fewer and fewer characters over time!
XD true true. But, I do also have a very good plot that would send two characters by themselves, lots of people have liked it. So do you wanna hear that one before deciding 100% on just tiny pharagraphs for each character and side character?

Chihiru Fujisaki is one of the members I really wanted to live but when he died it broke my heart. And I feel like he deserves a new chance with possibly in a AU where he doesn’t die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back