• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New town, new face (m/f plot idea!)

Helionaut

Call me crazy
Looking for a partner for a cool idea I had:

Amnesiac shapeshifter with no way of tracking down her identity because she doesn't remember her original face.

Looking for someone to play the link to her (obv dark and dangerous) past. But! Who doesn't know her well enough/care enough about her not to hold that information as leverage. Possibilities include telepath, thief/assassin who recognizes some symbol on a belonging, same for an agent of the crown (although they'd probably be more interested in arresting her). Even better if this is an established character with their own motivations/goals who would benefit from the help of a shapeshifter who happens to be pretty good at picking locks.

A little about me:
  • Pretty laid back, might be some delayed posts (usually no more than 48~ hours)​
  • Enjoy collaborating on plot stuff ooc​
  • Typical responses will be 300-400 words min.​
  • New to this site but pretty experienced with roleplaying in general​
Will provide more character details if interested!

Hey, if it's not too late. I'm pretty interested. Tell me more about the setting please! Also I'm new to rpn too. Where are you headed from? It was G+ then MeWe on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back