• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New RolePlay Ideas

Which do you like??

• Land of Nightmares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Save the Day

• Krimson City's Criminals

• Never Been So Nice

• Supernatural: After

• Total voters

Scythe Meister

God of Luck and Tricks
I was thinking of creating a new RP and wanted to know what anyone thought about these ideas. Please pick at least one. It'll help me out a lot.

1. Land of Nightmares (Distopia)-Fantasy

Imagine falling asleep one day and when you wake up, you're in an entirely new world. I don't mean a nice one where you end up Princess or Queen or some badass hero but one where everyone must fend for themselves and the earth is literally against you. There is no form of government nor any organizations to help. People simply survive by attacking one another and fighting off enemies by handmade weapons. There are creatures you'd never believed existed before that hunt for human flesh and also other people that find a thrill in catching those of their own kind. Can you survive? I dare you to try...

2. Save the Day (Superheroes)

Superheroes and Super-villains are real. Heroes fight to protect the world and justice while Villains simply want to rip it all to shreds. What side are you on?

3. Krimson City's Criminals-Realistic

There have been a series of different types of crimes occurring in Krimson City for the last three week; murders, kidnappings, bank robberies, etc. The KPD is trying their hardest to capture each culprit but it's proving to be difficult. Are you a criminal or an officer/detective? Choose your side.

4. Never Been So Nice (Prison)-Realistic

Prison has never been so nice. Krimson High Security Prisons are two of the most top of the line institutes. But that's just on the outside. They're really quite corrupt and dark on the inside. Right across the road from each other is the woman's and men's prisons. They're only allowed to interact with one another once a day. What goes on in the prison is entirely different from what others hear. There are gangs, killing, drug dealing, corruption, and many other things. You gotta be pretty tough to survive here. Can you take it?

5. Supernatural: After (AU Distopia)-Fandom

Sam and Dean Winchester have been dead for 5 years now. Their kids and new allies must now face a word overrun by monsters and demons without the brothers to take care of them. The world is decrepit and worn. Regular people now know of the supernatural and have gone into hiding. Only Hunters are still out in the open, trying to save the world. Think you can handle it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back