• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New plots for long-term adventures! Complex characters and various dynamics.

Peptydy

half a corpse, half a god
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
I'm Peptydy, 20 years old lover of literature and writing. I'm looking for some new partners that would stick for longer! Perhaps you'll find some of my plot ideas enjoyable! In that case, please PM me directly instead of commenting!
Note: Feel free to PM me even if we used to roleplay once but it didn't work out!

A bit about me:
• English is not my first language, but I'm trying my best! My OOC is usually pretty chaotic, but I promise my actual writing is way better!
• Now about the mentioned OOC! I love befriending my partners, but I do understand not everyone wants it and I respect it,
• Usually I write from 400 up to 1000+ words,
• I'm pretty active and try to respond at least every other day, sometimes a few times a day,
• I only do MxM and FxF, in most plots I do have a preference that's stated somewhere. If it's not, I'm fine with any pairing,
• I like complexed characters with both positive and negative traits, moral dillemas, dark topic mature topics and gore, I like exploring (not romanticizing) unhealthy and troublesome dynamics, angst broken by some short moments of fluff,

• I understand ghosting, but if we've been roleplaying for quite some time already, please let me know 💙
• I don't roleplay furry characters or with furry characters, sorry!
• I don't write spicy scenes. I write the start-up and don't shy away from mentioning that they had happened, but when things get really heated I just do [fade to black] as the site asks, sorry! If you're not fine with any mentioning of mature content let me know, if you won't tell me about it I'll just assume you're on the same side as me!

Who I'm looking for:
• Someone who will be able to post at least every few days,
• Someone who writes at least 400 words,
• Someone invested in worldbuiling!
• Someone good at communication. If we clicked and roleplaying toghether is great but the plot gets boring or turns out to not be your type, we can always switch. And if you have an issue with the way I'm writing, tell me about it! Maybe we can change some things!
• Someone over the age of 17,[/FONT]

My plots:Some fantasy, some modern and more! Everything for everyone!
First plots are fantasy. If you're more interested in modern, realistic plots start reading from the bottom!

Lost In the Sandstorm OPEN

Click here to see the aesthetic

A prince's escape shook the whole nation, if not the whole continent. Some wanted to find him and bring back to the palace. Some wanted to get rid of him, as his end would mean a new emperor's appearance and the end of civil war. An assasin paid by the neighbouring kingdom comes from a foreign land and as the nation is dangerous and full of corrosion, curses, demons and vegetful, forgotten gods they need a guide. Their mission is to find the prince and bring him to his employer. Except, they don't know how the prince looks like. They are only heading to the part of the nation in which the palace is placed to see portaits of who he is searching for, but due to the reasons mentioned above and blooy rebelions breaking out in those lands, they end up together with the prince. Except the prince is under a fake identity, working as a guide due to seeking freedom and the assasin never told the other that they are looking for the prince.

I am only willing to play the prince's role here

Mxm

Never Ending Winter OPEN

The youngest Prince of the royal family one day appears at the doors of a local well known witch. The witch doesn't have much of a reputation, only information about them are unsure gossips. The prince begs the witch to help him, saying that there is something wrong with the royal family that is tormented by a curse and he is the last one to keep their sanity. The witch, knowing how dangerous it is, sees no reason to help him. He is also unsure about prince telling the truth, and they would need a lot of materials to remove the so-called curse. He finally agrees after a long time, but nothing goes as they hoped. They both get caught red-handed and guards are now after them. They need to escape together to survive, and the winter that will soon come seems like a true threat to their lives... Just as much as the dark energy and magic slowly approaching the kingdom.

(Our characters will start as 17/18 year olds as the prince has to be too young to inherit the throne.)

Mxm or fxf

The Promised Hero OPEN

X lived an ordinary life, a student that struggles with the same things as every other human being. And considering all that, it's especially weird that all of the sudden he ended up in a world that is not his. He's welcomed to the Agror! A world of everything you had ever imagined; elfs? We got it! Sirens? Sure! Dragons? You'll probably see some! What's the catch? Besides the beautiful mystical creatures, the world is slowly drowning in chaos and darkness that, acording to all legends, was brought up there by the the Demon Lord. And X is here to fix this mess, stuck in there until he kills that man and saves the world. Except, the Demon Lord is living undercover for hundred of years. And he's the companion assigned to X for the journey. But X has no idea how to fight with a sword. Or a bow. And the power the goddess gifted him? Is only causing them problems.

I'm looking to be X. Is the Demon Lord actually guilty? It's up to you whether he was a bad person, still is, or if all of this is a mistake or a lie. He also doesn't have to be a Demon at all, this is just an example.

Mxm only

Rusty Crowns OPEN

X is a prince, born to rule with a stone fist one day. Born for power and wealth. So why is he now stuck in this moldy, musty place? As the war in the kingdom grows and political inrigues develop, the king was sure he needed to hide X somewhere far away. So X grew up as an ordinary, poor kid far away from the capital. But he always knew this wasn't fair. He deserves more. He needs more. This can't continue. The school he attended was the breaking point. Everyone there was training to became a soldier or a royal guard; if they're lucky enough. Ironic, isn't it? Because those future royal guards bullied the hell out of the rightful heir to the throne. Well, they didn't know, but still... And in this place, X meets Y. Y is a bit... different. He doesn't care about the moral guide of a soldier. He didn't care about allies. He didn't really even care about graduating. A pity, because he was excellent. So excellent X could never forget him, even after years he was still stuck in his head permanently. So when X is done with hiding and wants all the gold, all the glory, all the power, no matter the blood that will be spilled, he hires Y to get him safely to the castle. And then to guard him as he tries to take back his crown. Except Y isn't really a guard. He's an assassin who loves money and everything shiny. A murderous duo that won't stop until all the power is theirs.

So, here's my idea: Neither of them are moraly great characters. The prince wants power and glory, the guard wants his money, and their relationshipm once it starts, will mostly be physical. Developing feelings will take them a while since they're both paranoid. If you're willing to kill anyone you're also sure anyone's willing to kill you.

Fine with either role.

Mxm or fxf

The Curtains Fall OPEN

I don't really have a plot down and ready for that. But I have ideas! It's a serial killer x cop/detective pairing!

I'm fine being both the detective and the serial killer. But I'm not really thinking about a typical roleplay. I'm thinking about our characters setting up traps, leaving clues both on purpose and not, the both of us looking for a way to make our characters win! A lot of secrets kept in our replays, not talking directly about a trap being a trap so the other will walk right into it. Maybe we will know it's a trap and we're just doing it for the plot, or maybe we really didn't expect it to be a trap! Of course, there will be many things we discuss and plan, but I'm also looking for the real game of trying to catch one another and a lot of twists and surprises! Which basically means that if you're not willing to be creative and only depend on me to push forward this plot, it simply won't work.

For this plot, things will be rather gore and drastic. If you have many triggers this one might not be for you! If you have triggers we can definitely work around here though, let me know!

Mxm or fxf

For The Lover And The Losers OPEN, CRAVING

Click here for the aesthetic

High school setting, senior year or college setting. X and Y were always friends, but never best friends. Something more, but always something less. They were friends that appeared, then disappeared. Sudden night adventures, then only saying hi to each other on the hallway. Unexpected travel together, then one ghosting another for a month and they other being almost grateful for that. Y became popular, his friends don’t like X, but Y still hangs out with him from time to time. X is weird, annoying, hostile and mentally unwell to say the least, and also, obsessively in love with Y. Y is either closeted or convincing even himself that he is straight. Also not in the best place mentally. But there are still some weird things happening between him and X whenever they are drunk. And Y, even if he tries to push this whole idea away, feels pulled towards X’s weird games willingly every single time. Manipulative. That's who X is. But Y doesn't really mind. Some days he does. Some days, it's fine. One day Y picks up X for a party, a party on which everything goes wrong, they go a step too far to them act like they don’t know each other in the morning, but a stupid dare makes them end up fake-dating for the next month. The fake dating part can be removed, it’s just an idea how to force them to spent time together but there are many other ways as well (: from my other ideas, Y can be an artist and X can be his muse even if he pushes away the idea of it being romantic,

more willing to play X but fine with either.

Warning, the relationship will be very unhealthy at the beginning, I’m looking for complexed characters, exploring a troublesome dynamics etc! mxm.

I Knew You'd Get It OPEN, CRAVING

Click here for the aesthetic

Warning! This will be a really gore and dark plot, so please if you're easily triggered you might want to skip this one.

X used to be one of the popular kind. Excellent in sports, charismatic guy who knows how to steal people's hearts. Of course he's in the usual cool kids clique. Of course one day he... Messed up? One day life wasn't really the same anymore. The true king of this small-town school is against him. They used to be best friends since childhood, so how come now he's ruining his life? He gets bullied with no mercy and the people who used to be his friends promise him that his life will be destroyed really soon. He can't take it. Everyone hates him. They used to love him. how can they be so ruthless? So he reaches out to the only person who understands. Y, the guy who's been mixed with dirt by the school king ever since it started. X can't really take two more years of this. And Y has an answer. Bloody one. At first it was a joke. But X didn't laugh.

I want the characters to be 17/18.

Both mxm and fxf is fine! Any role is fine, slight preference for Y.

At The Edge Of The World OPEN

X had family issues since he could remember. Due to them he is forced to move with their grandparents who live in a small town. And I mean, really small town. Everyone knows each other, agricultural fields stretching for miles, meadows and forests stretching for miles, its hard to find any stone roads, there are maybe three main roads, there are barely any shops, a churche being the main influence on people, only one high school which X also had to move to. It was late spring, scorching hot air and a completly new enviroment. It's early 2000, no smartphones, no advanced technology. There, he meets Y. And as for most teenagers in this town, life is not too easy on him too. They eventually become friends, but as the story goes on Y becomes more distant with X, who is saw as weird and an outcast. Y himself does not want to be seen as the weird kid, and his relationship with X that is clearly not just friendship goes through a lot of different and stormy stages. How are they going to balance their feelings with peoples expectations of them?

Fine with any role, mxm or fxf

Not plots, but pairings I'd love to roleplay as well!
• stalker x unaware,
• artist in love x muse that doesn't belive in love,
• retired detective who escaped the civilization x young runaway that knocks at the cottage (a pairing with an age gap, but both characters have to be over 20),
• vampire x werewolf (cliche, but I want a small ghotic town love story!),

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back