• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New player looking for new partner(s) for story driven plotlines

Hello everyone, this is my first request thread I've recently been getting back into RP so I figured it was only fitting that I make a thread to see if I can't get a partner or two. I'm keeping this pretty simple, but I am more than happy to answer any questions that anyone has in PMs.

With that out of the way, here is what I'm looking for in more detail:

-Story driven, as the title said. While I have no problems with romance in my RPs, I dislike it being the main focus of any story I write. I want it to be a natural thing between two characters built up from whatever experiences they have had together.

-Regularity. I am able/willing to post multiple times a week and I would like a partner that can post the same. This is not at all a hard requirement, but more of something I would personally like. I understand that sometimes people don't want to post some days or are busy with other things and I totally respect that. If you know you won't be able to post for a length of time, just let me know, I am more than understanding. I will do the same.

-Respect. I'm sure that everyone on here has been ghosted at least once and its a bad feeling. I would ask that anyone interested in playing with me do me the kindness of letting me know if they lose interest in an RP. I am an adult and can handle it, its not the end of the world. Maybe we can start a conversation on what could be done in the future to maybe stop it from happening with other people. On the flip side if I lose interest I will give my partner the respect and tell them that I'm ending the story.

-Post Length. I post anywhere between 700-1k words a post and I would like my partner to be able to regularly do the same. Again, this isn't a hard rule as I understand that quality often trumps quantity but I do my best to bring both to the table.

-OOC. I don't mind OOC conversations at all, they can be a great way to field ideas and foster communication between two players. I separate OOC and IC interactions though and do not take whatever relationship our characters have and apply them to you, the player.

I have a few bare-bones ideas as to the storylines I would like to play but if you have something that you are really craving feel free to drop me a line and we can see where it goes.

Your character, or mine, is a space-faring bounty hunter and the other is a bounty that continues to elude them in a galaxy-wide game of cat/mouse.

Vampire/Lycan/Human interactions where our characters have to band together to face down a persisting and common threat. Think of Underworld-eqsque setting without all the craziness that happened in the later movies.

High Fantasy setting with magic and Elves and other such things.

I apologize for the lack of detail in all these, but I like to get a story going and then building the world from there, giving us, the players the creative freedom to add things and build our own self-contained lore within the stories we write.

If you have any questions at all about what I've posted or are interested in starting a story, feel free to send me a message! I promise I'm friendly and would be more than happy to answer questions and look forward to hopefully playing with you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back