• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New looking for partners (Fandom, and Original pairings)

Soleil

Collect Beautiful Moments
Hey, you can call me Soleil. I'm new to the site and trying to find partners. I'm not new to rp but I've been wanting to get back into it after a long absence. 

I'm 20 looking for another female to rp with and hopefully over 18 years old. Someone who's active through the week and who likes description, using a couple paragraphs at a time. 

I like doubling up, and I don't mind being a specific character if you'll do the same for me. I'm usually comfortable playing a female, but I don't mind playing a male. There doesn't have to be romance but there can be. I like playing oc and canon

I guess I'm looking for a someone who wants to plan, and talk about what we want to happen. Who wants to chat OOC and become more than just totally strangers role playing together. 

Topics :: (not in any specific order)

Hunger games

Vampire Diaries 

Twilight

Supernatural

The Host

Once upon a time

If you have any other suggestions I'm down to hear it these are just a couple that interest me. I'm sure there's more I'd want to rp but my mind is going blank. Thanks! 

Also down to try some originals if you have any ideas!

Some pairings I'd be interested in: (not limited to)

Coma patient (out of body experience thing happening here) x normal (craving!)

Vampire x human

Alien x human 

Demon x human

Angel x human

Any supernatural creatures x hunter

Famous musician x normal 

Historical time periods (Medieval to 1920)

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea of superheros has always interested me before but honestly I don't know much about them. So I wouldn't know any back stories or specific things about them.

And I'm big into fandom rp right now. Anything you had in mind? 

The idea of superheros has always interested me before but honestly I don't know much about them. So I wouldn't know any back stories or specific things about them.

Well I was wondering if you knew Supernatural?

Yeah I got pretty big into it actually. I have only gotten to season 4 or 5 though (I know most people are way past that haha). If that's cool with you send me a pm

Well, have you seen anything based on Captain America, Spider-man, Hulk, Iron Man, Avengers, etc?

I've never actually tried a supernatural roleplay... but I'd be down to give it a shot if you are up for it.

i have never gotten into role playing canon characters either because I always feel I do them injustice. I can try, but I just don't  know if I'd be able to pull it off. If you're willing to give me a shot I can pm you. If not due to my inexperience with non OCs, I totally understand haha :)

I've never actually tried a supernatural roleplay... but I'd be down to give it a shot if you are up for it.

i have never gotten into role playing canon characters either because I always feel I do them injustice. I can try, but I just don't  know if I'd be able to pull it off. If you're willing to give me a shot I can pm you. If not due to my inexperience with non OCs, I totally understand haha :)

Haha  ^_^  You're fine, send me a PM. I'm down to give it a shot

I have Doubled before so i would prefer if you would if thats Alright from the things you have listed i could do once Upon a Time as any of the Following : Regina,Rumble,Hook,Emma or Belle. I could be others upon request  but these are the characters I have experience in Roleplaying. Are there any Anime or Videogame Fandoms you are interested in?

I have Doubled before so i would prefer if you would if thats Alright from the things you have listed i could do once Upon a Time as any of the Following : Regina,Rumble,Hook,Emma or Belle. I could be others upon request  but these are the characters I have experience in Roleplaying. Are there any Anime or Videogame Fandoms you are interested in?

Pm me!  :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back