• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New Horizons Home for gifted youth! (open)

Thatrpguy22

english-manor-3.JPG

Welcome everyone to the New Horizons Home for gifted youth we are excited to have you all here as we begin this new journey with all of you.
Each one of you are here because like me and many of our staff you have been gifted with certain abilities. Unfortunately rest of the world doesn't have the capability to nurture these abilities and teach you how to use them properly to grow into young respectable members of society, We however can. I know you all come from very different backgrounds and have likely faced many hardships in your life due to these abilities but I would like to be the first to tell you no matter what you have been told or made to feel your abilities are not curses they are not things to be feared or shunned. Your abilities are blessings each and every one of them even if you cant possibly see how at this moment we at this school will do our very best to get you there.

As you all are aware we are the first school in the world to open exclusively with the purpose of helping individuals like yourselves and we are very proud of that we look forward to showing the world what people like us can do and will strive to bring acceptance to all gifted individuals of the world. As such we need to make sure that this first year and all following years go smoothly. So we have some ground rules we would like to go over in hopes to help us start on the right foot.

Number one your abilities are a gift and we encourage you to use and nurture them during your time here to grow and gain a deeper understanding of them. However using your abilities to harm one another, to cheat in your academics or to destroy school property will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.

Second bullying is not acceptable we are all here to have a safe place where those around us accept us and we can learn and grow in said nurturing environment. if you decide to bully another student you will have to deal with me directly.

Third unless authorized by a member of faculty you are not permitted into any dorm house other than the one you are assigned to.

And fourth learn something new have fun and lets have a great year!

Hello all im new here never done a post by play before or an interest check but I hope I did alright I looked at what other people were doing and tried to achieve similar results.
If you are interested in doing this Rp with me or have any questions please let me know by commenting on this thread....ummm Hope to see you soon Bye 👋

oh also I forgot to mention i'm going with the kinda cliché powers star irrupting around puberty so that should give you an idea in general how young you could be.

OOC

Characters

Last edited:
Interested!
Awesome if you have any questions feel free to ask otherwise as I am very anxious to get my first Rp on here going I have already made the character page. So you can feel free to post up a character as well I can get an OOC up here if you are wanting to do any length concept chatting just so we dont flood the interest check with it.

Interested!!
Thats Great!! feel free to post a character in the Characters thread linked above you can also jump over to the OOC if you want to talk about anything I am always happy to chat about random things or character concepts and what have you.

Pumpkaboo Pumpkaboo
dawnfallstar dawnfallstar
temporarybliss temporarybliss
Hey for those that have expressed interest I would like to hopefully get started by the middle of the week if we can get characters made.

Everyone else I am still open to new players if you are interested feel free to post a character in the character thread.

So a slice of life foster home / boarding school full of young confused teenagers with possibly dangerous and untested superpowers?

I am also interested! (No idea what power to go for, but I can think of something)

Pumpkaboo Pumpkaboo
dawnfallstar dawnfallstar
temporarybliss temporarybliss
Hey for those that have expressed interest I would like to hopefully get started by the middle of the week if we can get characters made.

Everyone else I am still open to new players if you are interested feel free to post a character in the character thread.
Just figured I wouldn't leave you hanging. I'm not comfortable with how young the characters are, so I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Thanks for being so welcoming though!

So a slice of life foster home / boarding school full of young confused teenagers with possibly dangerous and untested superpowers?

I am also interested! (No idea what power to go for, but I can think of something)
awesome if you want to discuss any ideas feel free to message me or jump into the ooc

This looks pretty fun lol I'm Interested to join!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back