• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ChaoticallyCreative

An Absolute Chaos Bean
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey Guys I'm new to the RPN site and while I am super excited to be here, I am new and don't have any clue as to what I am doing. So with some help from a few friends on the discord I am throwing out an Interest check for the MCU fandom, I am specifically looking for someone who is crossover friendly (I've crossed over Dr. Who and the MCU) and would love it if someone would be willing to play Bucky Barnes or Loki against my OC, Her name is Nikita I have her bio and stuff (Just be warned I have to re-write her backstory and her bio is detailed ) She is the Tenth Doctors daughter and she is the one I have the most muse for at the moment. I am looking for Semi literate to full, (I dont expect full paragraphs all the time and I tend to mirror what My rp partner puts in so its fair) Either way, I am new to 1x1 rp as well as all I've ever done is double up (Its how I started and always thought Doubling was just how you roleplayed, as it was fair for both indivuals roleplaying) Anyway, Sorry I'm rambling, Please be crossover friendly, OC friendly, Bucky Barnes and Loki, Dr. Who crossover, I can rp other fandoms like Harry Potter (If possible Draco with my OC) but again anyways

My rules,
I will not roleplay with minors, (Just no)
I can and will double up, (I can play a range of characters and these fandoms arent what Im specifically limited to)
Oc x canon is my go to,
Don't have me do all the thinking please? We should discuss plots,
simple slice of life is hard for me to keep up with, i lose interest pretty quickly

I hope to see you guys out there, Bye!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back