Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

In our effort to fix the old desktop notification system and improve it, we've gone ahead and released a new one. As this update went live, you should have gotten a notification from your browser asking for permission to allow notifications for you.

If you hit allow or yes then you'll get a little bell at the bottom right of the site where you can easily enable/silence it from then on. If you block it in browser then the bell should vanish.

Update 2: Read this post to enable this feature:

Enjoy all!

Feel free to post below if you have any feedback/comments/concerns.

Last edited:
Will these notifications come up when the actual posts/messages are made? Noticed the email ones can be up to 8 hours late.

what was wrong with the old one?

Didn't actually send desktop notifications for most people.

Mine too. Samsung Galaxy s6

Well enjoy!

:).

Hope it sends notifications on Android like an App C:.

Will these notifications come up when the actual posts/messages are made? Noticed the email ones can be up to 8 hours late.

Yes.

Though emails should be instant, please check your email settings.

Didn't actually send desktop notifications for most people.

Well enjoy!

:).

Hope it sends notifications on Android like an App C:.

Yes.

Though emails should be instant, please check your email settings.
Yea for me the email come up in like maybe a few seconds of the post.

Hey All,

In our effort to fix the old desktop notification system and improve it, we've gone ahead and released a new one. As this update went live, you should have gotten a notification from your browser asking for permission to allow notifications for you.

If you hit allow or yes then you'll get a little bell at the bottom right of the site where you can easily enable/silence it from then on. If you block it in browser then the bell should vanish.

Enjoy all!

Feel free to post below if you have any feedback/comments/concerns.
Yes! Finally I'll be able to click on them and be taken to the tab and content I was notified about :D! Thanks Wizard-san! :D

Nothing Dw

Yea now that belongs to the Shinobi
Nah, the Shinobi is very easy to deal with if you're an Assassin. Only the Warden/Cent type of characters have a problem with a Shinobi. I main an Orochi, so I'm good :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back