News New Desktop Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange... I'm not receiving any request for desktop notifications. Are my ad-blockers interfering?

Strange... I'm not receiving any request for desktop notifications. Are my ad-blockers interfering?

Maybe.

Try giving the site permission to use notifications!

If you use chrome, you can do it the way I above I explained previously.

And the notifications are working just fine here.

sannPWq.png

Last edited:
So every time someone replies to a thread I follow, instead of "X replied to the thread" it says "X liked your post"
but then when I click on my notifications, it displays the correct "X replied to the thread"

So every time someone replies to a thread I follow, instead of "X replied to the thread" it says "X liked your post"
but then when I click on my notifications, it displays the correct "X replied to the thread"

Seems that there is a bug here or there, already working on it :)!

Strange, I got no requests either. I gave the permissions to my browser on site, but I have no notifications. Not even when I have received an answer for my PM... nor when someone answers to this thread.

I also use Chrome and didn't get a request. Although I don't plan on enabling them, I just thought I would chime in that it's not a one person problem.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the new desktop notifications...but I am not longer seeing a little icon in the corner of my browser for when I have a message or alert or anything like that. You know, the little...favicon? Up until the new desktop notifications were released, it was showing. But not anymore. Like I have a message right now but the favicon has nothing next to it although it used to.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the new desktop notifications...but I am not longer seeing a little icon in the corner of my browser for when I have a message or alert or anything like that. You know, the little...favicon? Up until the new desktop notifications were released, it was showing. But not anymore. Like I have a message right now but the favicon has nothing next to it although it used to.

Will look into it :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back