• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

Max frowned some as she layed with running her fingers through his hair while he lay his head on her chest "We'll figure this out Clay. I can get a job and help out. You can take morning shifts." She said quietly

Pedro shook his head some as he looked at her "Shh shh we're gonna get you safe I promise." He said quietly before taking the phone from Talia explaining to the operator that they needed an ambulance

He frowned and held onto her tightly. “I love you.” He murmured. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled as he drifted off to sleep again with her close by.

She frowned some and just leaned back against him taking deep breaths, trying to stay calm and not pass out

Max frowned and shook her head some "Don't be." She whispered before he fell asleep. She layed there with him barely able to sleep as she worried about him

Pedro stayed by her side the entire time until the paramedics came to take her off. He got the kids in the back seat before he rushed to the hospital having no time to drop them off at someone's house

She had no one else to call or to be there with her and after them telling her that the baby was okay but she had been forced into labour with all of this she would have to do it naturally still. “I want Pedro in here.” She told her doctor seriously. “Please. I want him here.” She begged.

He slept through the night without another issue and woke up late, his body worn out from the two seizures the previous day, heading downstairs to see Max and Greyson in the lounge with him doing tummy time. “Hey... you let me sleep in? Thank you.” He murmured kissing her cheek and sat next to her, pulling her in close to his side, sighing quietly a little.

Pedro sat in the pregnancy ward waiting room taking deep breaths as he paced back and forth. He looked over when a nurse called for his name and rushed to her "Is she okay? Whats happening?" He asked and listened to her when she explained Carmen was going into labour and wanted him there. He nodded some telling the kids to sit tight before he went and scrubbed in.

Max smiled softly and Clayton giving a small nod "You needed it." She murmured before she leant into him and kissed him softly "Did you sleep okay?" She asked quietly

She reached for his hand when he got in there crying a little from the pain everywhere else along with the pain of contractions. “I’m sorry about Grace.” She told him, breathing through the next set as she tried to get her mind off of the pain.

he nodded and smiled pulling her in tighter. “Always sleep good with my girl by my side... except when you’re snoring. Then I don’t.” He chuckled, sounding more back to himself.

Pedro shook his head and held her hand tight "Long gone, don't worry about any of it." He whispered kissing the top of her head gently "We gotta get this little one out of here yeah? Make sure she sees her momma." He said happily letting a few tears fall "You're going to be such an amazing mother Carmen."

Max smuled happily and rolled her eyes at his snoring comment "I could say the same to you." She said laughing a bit as Greyson tried his best to pick himself up and crawl "He is getting so big."

Clay smiled and kissed her head, watching him some, "I remember when Nico was this small... He would just stare at everyone and everything... He was such a cute kid, still is." He murmured, "I was thinking tonight we get some chinese takeout." He suggested "I don't think I should be cooking and I'm not gonna ask you to cook for her and Nico too." He murmured, getting up and lifting Greyson into his arms, heading out of the room with him when he started grunting like he needed a diaper change.

Carmen frowned but nodded and leaned back some, gripping his hand tighter. "I'm gonna say this now or it's never gonna come out... I got jealous Pedge." She panted "I got jealous of her cause she had what I wanted." She muttered.

Max smiled some at him and gave a small nod "Alright that sounds fine." She murmured and smiled more as he talked about Nico. She was excited to meet him and hoped he liked her enough to want to come back to their house

Pedro frowned some and listened to her giving a small chuckle "And I got with Grace thinking you didn't care for me like that..." he whispered to her before giving a heavy sigh

She frowned some "Pendejo." She mutttered, gripping his hand tight and shutting her eyes as another contraction came and went "They said another... ten minutes." She panted, trying to breathe steady.

He came back a little later with Greyson curled up to him and passed him over to his mom "You wanna show mommy what you got there?" He asked him, smiling some as he watched her pry the box out of his tiny fist.

Pedro gave a small nod and kissed her cheek gently "You've got this okay? And when we meet her its going to be the best feeling in your life." He whispered soothingly to her smiling some more "By the way....I love you too."

Max smiled at the two of them and took Greyson into her arms happily "What do you have there buddy?" She asked prying the little box from his hand and opening it looking over at Clay with wide eyes "What...whats this?" She asked trying her best to not cry at all

He grinned at her. “It’s an engagement ring... if you don’t want it you don’t have to have it ... I can take it back.” He teased her.

carmen smiled starting tocry now. Within half an hour she was done and laying back panting and sweating seeing her daughter being weighed and checked over.

Max smiled widely and pulled him to her kissing him lovingly "Don't you dare!" she said as happy tears fell down her cheeks handing him the ring "Well put it on!" she said happily through her tears "Clay its beautiful....I love you so much." she whispered kissing him lovingly again

Pedro smiled widely a cut the chord for her looking back over at Carmen "She is beautiful Carmen...absolutely perfect." he told her wiping the tears from his eyes. He smiled more when they let Carmen finally hold her and sighed happily "Have you decided on a name for her?"

He smiled wide and put the ring on her finger, kissing her head “I love you too.... I’ve been thinking about this for a while... but I think I’ve learnt from yesterday that I don’t wanna sit around waiting for things.” He murmured. “Why don’t we head out and take mr. Man down to the park?” He suggested, “Good weather for a walk.”

she smiled exhaustefly and nodded. “Abby.” She mumbled tiredly, holding her and staring at her in awe. “Oh baby girl hi, hi I’m you’re mommy.” She cooed to her, cradling her close. “Here... you wanna hold her?” She asked him quietly.

Max smiled wide at him and gave a small nod "I think that sounds like a good idea." she murmured before getting up and getting a bag ready to go out "You want a blanket to lay on?" she called to him before she walked back into the room smiling as he sat there talking with Greyson

Pedro smiled wide at her and took the little baby into his arms "Carmen she is beautiful." he whispered as he stared at the little baby in awe letting a few tears fall "Hey I gotta step out real quick, the kids are in the waiting room freaking out probably." he said quietly as he gave Abby back to her.

“You excited bud?” He cooed to him and bounced him gently smiling some. “Me and mommy gonna get married?” He kept chatting to him til she came back in. “Uh... yeah. Blanket would be good.” He told her, standing up and took Greyson to get his buggy set up, buckling him in seeing he was getting a little sleepy. “Hey, mamí, you want him napping right now?” He called to her as he got him settled in and they waited for max to grab the blanket so they could get going.

Carmen smiled tiredly and just cradled her little girl close until they took her away so carmencould get some rest, getting her cleaned up and left her to get some sleep for now.

Max smiled softly seeing he was already starting to fall asleep in his buggy "He should be alright, lets get going." she murmured before putting the cover over Greyson so the sun wouldn't hurt him too much while they walked. Once they were at the park she set up a nice place under a shaded tree and sat down with Clay while Greyson still napped "So Mr. Cardenas, when would you like to officially get married?" she asked softly

Pedro came in with the kids and smiled softly seeing her asleep "Okay guys we have to stay quiet alright? Let Carmen get her rest and then I'll take you to see the baby in the nursery." he said quietly

Talia held onto her dads hand the whole time “So is carmen still not gonna be our new mommy? So the baby isn’t our sister?” She asked getting a little confused by everything.

He smiled and lay back with his hands behind his head. “Hey, I’m leaving all that shit up to you babe. You tell me when and where and I’ll show up in a suit.” He promised smiling up at her. “I love you.”

Pedro chuckled some and gave a small smile "Well sweetheart I'm not so sure, I need to talk with her about it once she is feeling better okay? She is gonna stay with us though, her and the baby. You okay with that?" he asked softly

Max rolled her eyes and laughed lightly at him "I love you too." she murmured leaning down and pecking his lips gently "How did I get so lucky?" she asked quietly as she watched him

“Mmm right place right time beautiful.” He murmured, waiting til she was leaned down far enough and pulled her so she fell on top of him.

Talia nodded. “I know mommy can’t come back and she always said if you find a new lady that make you happy then as long as she is nice to me and José then she’s the one. And carmen loves me and José. So she’s a good new mommy.” She told him

Max squealed happily as she fell onto him and smiled wide as she perked herself up a bit to look directly at him "You think Nico will like me?" She asked softly

Pedro chuckled softly and smiled widely at her pulling her into a tight hug "And since when did you become an old wise woman?" He asked tickling her some

Clay smiled and pecked her lips "Mmm, I think he'll adore you... Teresa maybe not so much... She doesn't really talk to me when I go see him though so I might be wrong." He muttered sighing quietly.

She squealed laughing and held onto him seeing José was starting to fall asleep on his feet after staying up way past his bedtime on his video games. "Daddy can we have ice cream after dinner tonight?" She asked him, giving him her best puppy dog eyes

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly at him "I just hope it all goes well so you can see him morr often." She said softly giggling as Greyson started to fuss "Looks like sleepy head is awake."

Pedro smiled some and shook his head "You know my weakness are those puppy dog eyes, we will see okay? Just see how everything goes." He murmured smiling some when he saw Carmen start to wake up

She yawned a little and looked over at the two kids and smiled. “Hey you two... you wanna meet Abby?” She asked them, sitting up a little and pressed the call button to get the nurse in there so she could ask for Abby.

he smiled and went to sit up to get to him but frowned when all he managed was to fall backwards and shut his eyes tight against a dizzy wave.

Pedro smiled some when José grumbled some and moved to go to sleep but Talia was excited "I gotta take those damn games from him." He said softly before he smiled wide at her

Max frowned softly and got up making sure he was okay "Take some deep breaths babe okay? Its okay." She said calmly to him before she got Greyson out of the buggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back