• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

He groaned a little but sat up once it passed. “This is getting frustrating.” He muttered, rubbing at his face but made a note of it and tried to just enjoy the rest of his day out with his family until they got home and he went to work on his canvas.

carmen smiled tiredly when they brought her in and reached for her, cuddling her close. “Hey, go wash your hands then you can hold her.” She told Talia, looking down at her little girl and just rocked her gently.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly. Once they got home she smiled seeing him going to work on his canvas. She stood in the doorway watching and sighed happily, she always did love watching him work on his paintings "What is this one about?" she asked softly bouncing Greyson as he started to get a little fussy from lack of attention.

Talia giggled softly and got her hands clean before she climbed in the bed to sit next to Carmen looking at the baby "She is so tiny." she said happily before she held her tiny hand in hers "Carmen....is Abby my little sister?" she asked softly just staring at the baby in awe.

He frowned some and paused, looking up at her not realising she’d been watching him. “I don’t know yet.” He mumbled. It’s what he always told her but in truth he didn’t really like going so deep into his head and telling anyone what it was he was putting onto the canvas, turning back to the paint and continuing.

carmen smiled some and watched her. “She’s kinda like your little sister. You know when I was growing up. I had some kind of brothers and sisters who weren’t actually my siblings. So you can tell people you have a new sister if you like.” She smiled tiredly up at Pedro

Max gave a small nod and watched him for only a little longer before she stepped out and went to play with Greyson in the front room on his tummy time mat. After about 2 hours she sat on the couch while Greyson napped and smiled seeing Clay come out for a drink "Um babe....you got something on your face." She said laughing some seeing all the paint smeared on his face

Pedro smiled softly at the two of them and snapped a few photos chuckling softly as Talia got all excited about it. He glanced over at José as he woke up and chuckled again "Hey there sleepy head, why don't you wash your hands and come say hello to the baby."

José just nodded and went to do as told, holding the baby as well for a bit until she started crying and he made a face and quickly passed her back. “I don’t like babies.” He told his dad going to sit with him and carmen leaned back, cradling her close gently while she settled her.

Clay smiled some and let her get it off with a wet flannel. “Alright alright. We know I can’t keep anything clean.” He chuckled quietly and swayed with her in the kitchen, hearing Teresa’s car pull up after a few minutes.

Pedro chuckled and ruffled his son's hair "Don't worry bud, its a learning process for sure." He said happily and moved Talia out of the way when Carmen needed to feed her

Max wiped off his face and gave a small laugh kissing him gently "Thats okay though." She murmured smiling some when she heard Nico's excited voice come up their walk way "You want to get the door for them?"

Carmen smiled tiredly as the midwife ushered them out of the room and helped her to get Abby to breastfeed.

José held onto his dads hand yawning some. “Can we go home yet?” He asked him frowning some.

Clay nodded and headed to get the door, opening it and smiled seeing Nico rush over and into his arms. “Hey there buddy.” He smiled lifting him up and carrying him inside.

Max smiled some and picked up Greyson placing him in his little walker. She looked over when she saw Teresa walk in and gave a smile with a wave "Hi, its so nice to meet you." She said happily

Pedro shook his head some "No bud, I'm gonna stay here with Carmen. Let me call your grandma though to come pick you guys up okay?" He murmured not wanting to leave Carmen there by herself

He grumbled a little but just walked with him and Talia to get them a snack.

carmen watched him come in a while later and smiled tiredly. “She’s sleeping... kids go to their grandma?” She asked him quietly, sipping her tea they’d brought her.

Teresa smiled at her a little. “Hi. You must be Maxine.” She muttered and looked around. “Well this place hasn’t changed Clay... he sell any paintings yet?” She asked max and went to sit at the kitchen counter where she used to spend every morning.

Pedro smiled happily at her and gave a nod "Yeah they were getting restless here." He murmured looking over at the baby cot seeing Abby sleeping "How are you feeling?"

Max gave a small frown but nodded "Yes a couple." She murmured following her into the kitchen "Can I get you something to drink?" She asked looking over at Nico as he cane into the room with Clay.

Clay smiled some tiredly and nodded to Teresa. “Hey, I figured we could order in some pizza.” He told her, setting Nico down and sat down next to max, rubbing at his temple a little and listened to Nico sitting with Greyson and trying to play with him a little. “Be gentle buddy, he's not quite big enough to play just yet." He told him quietly, watching them some and just kept his arm around Max's waist "How's your brother doing Reese?"

Carmen smiled a little and pat the spot next to her "I've been worse... My body aches...from childbirth and from having the shit kicked out of me." She mumbled frowning some "Pedge I don't think I should move into your room just yet." She told him quietly, yawning some and leaned up against him once he sat down with her

Max gave a small smile as Nico played with Greyson "He likes peek a boo, it drives him crazy." She told him and smiled more as she watched the two of them.

Teresa frowned softly when she saw his arm around Max and shrugged some "He is fine, nearly got busted but he got off." She explained sipping at the water she had gotten

Pedro gave a nod as he sat with her and brought her close "Hey I'm moving at your pace okay? I'm perfectly fine with you being in the guest room, hell if you want your own place I'll help fine you an apartment." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently "I just want you happy."

She smiled tiredly and looked over at the cot, watching her little girl. "I think it would be a bit pointless to move out now... I'll get to your bed at some point... This is all... very new territory and I think we should tread carefully until we're sure that we're both comfortable with this." She told him seriously, resting her head on his shoulder.

Clay nodded some and moved to rub at his temples again sighing some "Good that he got off... Coco and I used to run in the same gang." He explained to Max as she looked at him curiously "That was a long time ago now though.... I'm gonna go... get a drink." He mumbled, getting up and frowned some as he started making his way to the garage but things were spinning like he was drunk and he only made it to the utility room before his legs gave out and he dropped into a seizure.

Pedro nodded some "I think thats a good idea, you know what this means though don't you? It means I'm gonna have to plan out a big elaborate first date." He teased biting his lip hard as he thought about Lily for a moment. He hadn't cared for someone like this since her and part of him was scared to love like that again.

Max looked over at Clay a big confused but then nodded as her elaborated "Oh okay." She murmured frowning when he got up. She heard a thud and quickly rushed in the direction he went gasping softly when she found him. She quickly got him safe and let it get through giving a heavy sigh as he came out of it "Hey..."

Teresa frowned when he hadn’t come back yet and neither had his girlfriend. Realising she’d been left watching both the kids and frowned some. “Nico stay here baby.” She told him, getting up and following towards the garage in time to see the last of Clays seizure frowning some. “What the fuck? You alright?” She asked him, stepping in there as well. “I guess that old life finally caught up to you huh?” She muttered frowning some as she watched them get him sat up after a few minutes

she rolled her eyes a little shaking her head. “That sounds like the worst idea... but watching the shining and a takeaway pizza don’t sound bad.” She Told him quietly.

Max frowned and looked over at Teresa as she helped Clay get up "Its from stress." She muttered before she checked over Clay then went to look after the boys and make sure they were alright.

Teresa raised an eyebrow at Clay when Max walked off and laughed lightly "Stress? Really?" She said in a bit of a joking way "Come on Clay....we both know you and my brother had a habit with coke." She said as she leaned against the doorframe "You really haven't told her anything have you? No wonder she sees you in such a perfect light." She said frowning at him. Clay had been the love of her life at one point but when she got pregnant and he chose the life and drugs she decided to leave and not let him see Nico at all.

Pedro laughed shaking his head "Oh come on! I gotta give you a proper first date!" He teased before he gave a happy sigh "Alright alright....I guess maybe not." He murmured when he saw the look she was giving him

Carmen smiled tiredly and looked over when Abby started to fuss, letting Pedro pick her up and hold her a minute, watching her calm down. “I think she likes you.” She mumbled watching them. “They said we’re gonna be here another day or so just to make sure there’s no complications or whatever then we are allowed to go home.”

Clay glared at her “She knows I was in a gang and she knows enough.” He told her, giving her a warning look not to interfere then went to get his drink and went back to the boys as the pizza was arriving. “Hey buddy, you Like your little brother?” He asked picking him up to set Nico on his lap

Pedro heard Abby start to fuss and got up to get her. He smiled happily as she started to calm in his arms "You think so?" He murmured moving to go sit back with her "Well you got me here for as long as you need." He said quietly

Nico giggled happily as his dad pulled him to sit in his lap and gave a nod "Uh huh! He going to be my best friend!" He said happily before he looked over at Max "Ms. Max say that I can see him whenever I want if Mommy says okay!"

Carmen smiled and took her little girl into her arms just watching her tiredly. “I’m just so glad she’s safe.” She said quietly sighing a little. “She’s never going to know him.” She muttered. “He’s never gonna come near her.” She mumbled.

Clay smiled and kissed his head, watching Greyson starting to fall asleep and noddded. “You sure can. You can also just call her max. I think she would like that better.” He told him quietly and kissed his head, getting them both a pit of pizza and sat next to him while everyone ate.

Pedro gave a heavy sigh and shook his head some "He doesn't deserve to be in her life. I promise." He murmured watching her with the baby "You're going to do great."

Max smiled happily and ate her food before she picked up Greyson when he started to get fussy "Whats wrong baby?" She cooed laughing softly seeing him reach for Nico "Aww it looks like he likes you Nico."

-6 months-
Clay walked into the house grumbling some after being at work all morning but having had a couple of seizures before he could leave the garage. His manager had given him a lift but it had put him in a bad mood for the day, walking in and finding Greyson speedy crawling around the living room while max tried to catch him for a diaper change. “Hey... sorry I’m late.” He muttered.

Carmen stretched a little and yawned big, desperate for a decent few hours of sleep but after having been through a ten hour flight with two children, one baby and one grumpy man, she hadn’t slept more than one hour in the past 48 and she was really starting to feel it. She loved Pedro and she’d been happier than normal for the most part the past six months but at the same time she was exhausted from trying to read him. Some days he couldn’t keep his hands off her but others he barely acknowledged her existence and she was tired of it. He’d been pushing her away for the past week solid now and she was at the end of her tether, hoping this holiday wit his family would cheer him up.

Max rushed after Greyson as she tried to get his diaper changed. She gave a small smile when she saw Clayton come in and waved happily "Hey handsome how was your day?" She asked before finally catching Greyson. These few months had been going well for the two of them. They had finally set a date and were planning for the wedding but Clay was also getting more aggrivated with everything. It worried her that it could possibly effect his seizures.

Pedro stood at the airport trying to get the kids together giving a heavy sigh. Things had been great between him and Carmen but he was gettimg into his head too much as of late. He was scared to pull the trigger and get really serious with her. Scared he could loose her like he had Lily, he knew he couldn't go through that again. He looked over at Carmen and gave a small smile seeing abby gurgling as she looked around from her baby carrier

He sighed quietly. “Two more after I finished.” He mumbled. “Aaron just gave me a lift back, this one been behaving?” He asked her quietly, following her while she did his diaper and leaned against the wall. “Nicos coming over tonight. Reese is having a girls night at her place.” He told her quietly. “I ever tell you I love you?” He smiled at her a little.

carmenyawned a little watching the kids while he sorted out the rental car, frowning when it seemed to be taking forever until he came over “That looked like a hassle.” She mumbled rubbing his back and getting everyone to the car and buckled in. “You alright?” She asked Him when he had been quiet for long enough.

Max gave a small sigh as she quickly changed Greyson and let him run off finally "You've got that appointment coming up soon. Hopefully they can help figure this out fully." She murmured as she walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck "Okay that sounds great. I'm sure Greyson will be excited." She said before kissing him gently "I love you too."

Pedro looked over at her and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah these two are definitely too excited to be back here." He said smiling some and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek "I can't wait to show you around. You're going to love it here."

He nodded and held onto her, running his hands up and down her sides. “Mmm you gotta stop looking this good babe or I’m gonna have to put another baby in you.” He winked at her kissing her softly.

carmen smiled tiredly and rubbed his arm “I’m looking forward to it.... not the ten hour flight though. That’s painful.” She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back