• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

He smirked a little and looked over at her. “I just want to make sure you aren’t putting my name on that birth certificate.... I want nothing to do with that kid.” He told her, looking to the other guy then. “Forced you into parenthood then has she? She’s good at doing that. Trying to trap people.” He spat at them both before walking out the door and leaving

carmen nodded. “I know Pedge. I told you last night that I worked with her yesterday.” She muttered. “You kept asking me to get you coffee.” She muttered. She was confused though. Yesterday pedro had made it very clear that he didn’t like her but here he was now getting cosy with her.

Max glared at him as she felt her blood pressure rise shaking her head some "You piece of shit....I ought to write down your goddamn name so you can pay child support." She spat at him

Pedro gave a small nod and kept somewhat close to Grace "Right...I forgot.." he murmured before took the lunch bag from her "Thanks though for the lunch. Are you busy tomorrow night?" He asked as he watched her intently

She frowned and watched him confused. “Yeah.... watching the kids... cause you told me you were going out later.... so you needed me to be home with them... are you awake today?” She muttered

Clay frowned standing up now and started movin him out the room. “You need to go before I call security. Now.” He told him seriously, watching him finally turn and leave then went to sit with Max and kissed her head. “Yo, if you could put him down and have him pay like all the child support possible that would be great cause we could always do with the extra cash.” He chuckled trying to cheer her up after that.

Pedro frowned some and gave a nod "Right right...I forgot." He mumbled frowning as Grace continued to cling to him "I need to go change." He muttered before he peeled her off him and got up to go change for rehersal

Max looked at Clay and laughed lightly at him "You're insane Mr. Cardenas." She said before she kissed him lovingly "When can we see him again? I wanna see my baby." She murmured

Clay smiled and kissed her head. “I’ll go see about bringing him in here okay?” He murmured leaving to go collect Greyson from the nursery and took him back to the room with the nurse, sitting with mad with their son and just held the both of them close to him for a while in pure bliss.

-5 months-
Carmen frowned when she got downstairs early in the morning and frowned seeing that Pedro had left the living room a mess the night before, sighing quietly and started tidying up carefully. She was ready to pop any day now and although she was looking forward to having her little girl she was stressed to nines about what her future held seeing as Pedro barely acknowledged her presence anymore unless it was to do with the kids. Somehow Grace had got into his head and she’d gone from being his best friend to just the nanny. She hated that he was still seeing her but rather than fight it she was quietly looking for her own place to live so she could leave them in peace now.

Clay groaned a little as he walked in the door from the garage having pulled a late night shift and then ended up having to go out on two emergency calls with the tow truck, going straight to the utility room to get his boots off, not saying anything to max or greyson while he was on autopilot and barely awake, but soon came back in and stood behind max, burying his face into the top of her hair while she fed grey in his high chair. He’d got them to move in with him just over a month precious and it had been the best thing he’d done, having a family to come hike to every night. Or in this case. Morning.

Max sat in the kitchen early that morning feeding Grayson his baby food smiling tiredly at him. She sighed happily when she heard Clayton and felt him come behind him "Say goodmorning daddy." She cooed smiling as Grayson squealed happiy. This month of living with him had been bliss. Grayson was growing so fast and he was such a happy baby. Clay had been over working himself lately though and she was getting worried about him "You still have that date with Teresa and Nico?" She asked knowing he had been doing everything to get to know his son.

Pedro came down from his night out and groaned some seeing Carmen cleaning up his mess "Leave it..." he muttered going over to her and grabbing her hand "Please I'll get it." He murmured sighing heavily. He had been exhausted even more recently due to Grace. He liked her, she might have been high maintenance but she was sweet to him. He sighed heavily and watched her stomach just wanting to place his hands on it and pull her close. He knew he loved her,he knew he wanted her more than anything, but he knew she didn't want him

Carmen frowned some and just nodded. “Morning.... kids missed you last night... Talia is doing pony club today. She needs a ride to the yard.” She mumbled, going to the kitchen but froze in the doorway as she saw Grace making coffee. She didn’t mind that Pedro had moved on. It was healthy for him to find someone for him but it still stung that it hadn’t been her that he’d chosen. It stung even more that the woman he’d picked had been nothing but nasty to her so far.

He groaned into her hair and eventually pulled away, sitting down behind her and held onto her still. “I should probably cancel but she’ll use it against me.” He muttered. “I’m gonna have a quick coffee then go. I’ll be home before lunch... nap then you’ve got me for a whole ass week off work.” He smiled, kissing her shoulder and still held her until he had mentally prepared himself to stand up again.

Pedro gave a nod and finished cleaning up his mess before going into the kitchen to throw the trash away "Morning babe." He muttered to Grace kissing her cheek gently before he poured himself some coffee "What time is Talia's club again? 11 right?" He asked going to the calendar to double check. He hadn't really paid much attention to Grace's behavior towards Carmen but he had stuck up for her when Grace liked to run her mouth about how he didn't need her

Max gave a small smile and turned to look at him giving him a kiss on the cheek "We'll be here waiting." She murmured happily as she watched him. She had been struggling as of late to find a new job to help woth bills and she knew it was adding pressure to Clay as well to make sure they made ends meet.

“10. Her packed lunch is in the fridge.” She muttered frowning some as the baby started kicking and she sat down carefully, gritting her teeth for a minute. ‘So what’s poor Jose doing then?’ Carmen frowned and shook her head. “It’s Saturday. He’s spending the day with his father. He’s been looking forward to it all week.” She muttered seeing as Pedro had been really busy working lately and was hardly home during the week.

Clay just nodded and gave her a little salute, getting up to pour some coffee, watching greyson happily until he was ready, kissing both their heads and got normal sneakers on, heading out the door again to go meet Nico for breakfast, just desperate to go collapse into bed.

Pedro gave a nod and smiled some "Yup, we are going to lunch and to see a movie, whatever he wants." He said happily but frowned she he saw pain on Carmen's face "You okay Carmen?"

Nico smiled happily when he saw him dad and quickly rushed to him "Daddy!!" He said happily hugging him tight "Daddy how are you?" He asked happily taking his hand and pulling him to the table they had been sitting at

Clay smiled some and kissed his cheek as he pulled him onto his lap, "Hey kiddo, oh Daddy is tired. But I wanted to come see you first before I went to bed." He smiled, holding him close "What have you and mommy been up to?" He asked him, leaning back in the chair and nodded to Teresa. She still wasn't great with him but they were at least amicable with each other. "You order me waffles yet?" He asked him, tickling him when he said no

Carmen nodded and frowned, "Baby's kicking." She muttered tiredly, watching Grace walk out to go get dresed properly "Will she be joining you? Cause he's not comfortable around her right now." She reminded him.

Nico giggled shaking his head some "No mommy said to wait for you to come." He said happily clinging to his dad's arm happily. Ever since getting to know him he worshipped the ground Clay walked on. "Daddy when can I go to your house?" He asked happily he wanted to meet Max and the baby since he saw a photo of them on Clay's phone

Pedro shook his head a bit and washed some cups out "That wasn't in the plans. She has an audition later." He murmured watching as she winced in pain again "Carmen you sure its kicks?" He asked remembering how Lily had been when she went into labor

She frowned and shook her head "I'm fine." She muttered. "Oh... she moving to a different show then?" She asked hopefully, getting up to put her dishes in the washer then headed back to her room to curl up in bed with a good book for her day off.

Clay smiled and watched him, "Ask your mom," He told him. He was more than happy to move at Nico's pace but Teresa had been dragging her feet about the whole thing and it was starting to piss him off a little. He had breakfast with them and finally organised for a day to come and meet Max and Greyson, walking out to his car and made it home. He was starting to feel really hazy by that point though and he figured he was just over tired but he headed inside and up to bed, finding Max giving Greyson a bath in their ensuite and he collapsed into bed, falling asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.

Pedro shrugged some "Not sure, its a possibility though." He murmured before he went and got the kids ready for the day. He first took Talia to her lessons and then made his way out to have a guy's day with Javi.

Max came into the room after drying on Greyson and putting a diaper on him "Oh it looks like it might be nap time huh?" She cooed quietly while getting a onesie out for him to wear. She layed in bed with Clay and started to fall asleep as well

Javi reached up for his dad to pick him up while they walked to the restaurant in town, “Dad... is Grace gonna be our new mommy?” He asked him frowning some, holding onto him tightly.

Clay was muttering in his sleep while Greyson seemed content enough to lay in his travel cot and fiddle with his cuddly toys until he heard weird noises coming from the bed and he stared up at them not understanding when he saw Clayton start shaking and grunting as he’d started seizing.

Pedro frowned holding his son close and shaking his head some "I'm not sure bud....I don't know honestly." He explained as they went to get seated

Max woke up some when she felt Clay moving a lot and groaned softly "Babe you alright?" She asked rubbing her eyes and going wide eyed when she saw him. Quickly she got up and turned him on his side before she dialed 911

He frowned “Cause I don’t want her to be. She’s not my mommy.” He told him adamantly while they walked and looking the spitting image of his mother for a split second.

They arrived quickly for him and the next time clay woke up was in the back of the ambulance trying to sit up and not panic. He couldn’t see max or anyone else he knew just that he was being pushed to lay down really worked up and confused until he heard sirens and realised he was in an ambulance. Nomembering anything passed getting home and being exhausted.

Pedro felt his heart ache as he heard his son giving a small nod "No one could replace your mother Javi." He told him seriously before giving a heavy sigh "How is school going?" He asked wanting to change the conversation immediately

Max sat at the hospital having dropped Greyson at her mother's waiting for them to call her to say she could see him. She was freaking out at the moment and concerned about what this could possibly mean

Clay had passed out again in the ambulance but the next time he came around it was because max was being allowed in to see him and he reached for her hand tiredly. His head was pounding and he was just exhausted but relieved to see her there.

Javi frowned and shrugged. “I don’t like school.” He told him. “It’s boring.” He mumbled getting down to walk once they got to the restaurant

Max held his hand in hers letting a few tears fall "Clay? Clay baby are you okay?" She asked quietly while she watched him intently

Pedro chuckled some and smiled happily "I understand, I wasn't too big on school either." He murmured to him as they went inside getting a table for them

He frowned some and looked over at her. “Where are we? I don’t... did i forget a few days? This isn’t where I went to sleep.” He mumbled frowning confused some but held her hand tightly

Jose had a whole day just him and his dad and they picked Lily up on the way home, making it back to find carmen sorting them out some dinner so the kids both went upstairs to clean up.

Max shook her head some and gave his hand a squeeze "You had a seizure in your sleep babe, I'm not sure what happened but they're running a few tests at the moment." She murmured

Pedro smiled some as he came home and found Carmen cooking dinner. He sat down after making himself a drink and watched her some "Whats for dinner?" He asked

Clay frowned some shaking his head "I don't remember." He mumbled, trying to sit up and pull her closer "Where's Grey?" He asked her confused "What time is it?" He was slurring a little while he was still refocusing but he was awake at least and able to move normally if just a little sluggish.

Carmen frowned some and looked over at him "Food... Are you sending the kids off to boarding school?" She questioned him after having spoken to Grace earlier on. "Are you really sending your babies to boarding school... To please a woman that hates them?!" she snapped some.

Max frowned some and helped him sit up a bit "He is with my mom right now." She murmured kissing his cheek gently as she moved to sit with him "I couldn't bring him in here." She said quietly glancing at her phone for the time "Its almost two in the afternoon."

Pedro frowned at her tone and what she said to him "Excuse me? Do you really think I would fuckong do such a thing?!how long have we know eachother?!" He said in a very mean tone

Carmen glared at him, "I don't know. You've been doing some real off character shit lately as it is... She's changed you and if you can't see it then you've gone blind. From what I've been told, you've already got somewhere picked. What the hell would Lilly say if she saw what you were doing with yourself and the kids right now?" She snapped back at him without thinking

He frowned some looking over at the clock then back at her "Shit, I'm sorry babe... Way to start a week off work." He mumbled, rubbing his face and lay back some, holding her close. "I'm going to assume it's all the stress and lack of sleep and whatnot lately." He mumbled, holding her to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back