• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

Pedro gave a small laugh and nodded softly "She knows what she is doing buddy don't worry." He murmured while he led the Pony around with José. He sighed softly and looked towards his son smiling at his bright smile on his face as he rode the pony "You having fun bud?"

Max rejected his call as soon as he answered taking deep breaths before she listened to his voicemail and cried softly. She soon made her way to her bed and ended up crying herself to sleep.

Carmen smiled as she watched them some, finishing up her ride by the time they were done, getting Maple put away in her stable by the end and passed her a few mints as a thank you, meeting Pedro back out front with the kids when they were done. "You guys ready to go get something to eat?" she asked them happily, taking Talia's hand when she attached herself to Carmen's leg. "Maybe next time if we ask real nice, we can borrow an extra pony from here and maybe a big horse for your Dad and I can take you all out on the trail." She suggested.

Clay woke up early the next morning to head down to the garage to get some work done, checking his phone first though and frowned seeing he had no messages or anything from her, sending her a quick text. "At least let me know that you got home safe please." He sent before heading over there with a travel mug of coffee.

Pedro smiled happily as both of the kids cheered excitedely "I think they'd like that alot." He said happily to her sighing happily as he watched her. He knew he was developing feelings for her but he was scared to say anything. He felt guilty for starting to move on from his wife

Max woke up in the morning in imense pain. She whimpered quietly trying to get up but as soon as she did she felt a wet spot form between her legs. She went wide eyed and quickly called an ambulance for help letting a few tears fall as another contraction hit her. She took a deep breath and let the medics take her in.

He frowned when there was still no message from her by lunchtime, knocking on his boss's door "Hey Bish, my girl hasn't texted since she went home last night, she's 8 months pregnant, I promise to work a double shift next time but I really gotta go check up on her, make sure she's okay." He frowned, not asking him for permission but telling him.

Carmen smiled some and nodded, texting the yard owner to ask her about borrowing a couple rides for next weekend. She headed to lunch with the three of them but once they got home she left them to go to a hospital appointment for the baby while Talia cuddled up to Pedro on the couch to watch a movie "Daddy... Is Carmen gonna be our new mommy now? I know you said she's still aunt carmen but I don't mind if she's our new mommy." She told him quietly.

Max took deep breaths as she layed there in pain. She was alone and was not ready to push yet. All she could think about though was having Clayton there with her. She pulled out her phone and dialed his number praying he would pick up the phone "Clayton....I...I need you here..I'm at the hospital...Grayson decided he wanted to come early." She explained before she cried out in pain as another contraction hit.

Pedro sat there with Talia cuddling with his daughter and giving a heavy sigh "Well sugar it doesn't fully work that way. I'm not sure if Carmen wants that. I would have to talk to her about it you see?" He said softly to her

He frowned and turned the car around "I'm there baby, five minutes I promise." He told her, hanging up so he wouldn't get pulled over but made it there in record time and parked up, heading straight up to where she would be, asking for her room and finally got to her "Hey, hey I'm here."

She frowned and looked at him "So ask her then." she muttered not understanding that it wasn't quite that simple.

Max instantly reached out for him when he came into the room. She instantly pulled him to her and kissed him lovingly "I love you so much." She murmured to him giving a small smile relaxing some as she felt his hand on her bump "Its time." She whispered

Pedro chuckled some and held her close kissing the top of her head "Maybe I will princess, maybe I will." He murmured softly

Carmen got back late that night, heading in and finding Pedro still in the lounge, sitting on the other couch and taking her shoes off. "God have you met that new girl on the show? Taking over Georgia's role?" She asked him rolling her eyes as she rubbed her feet a little "She's a lunatic. Complete fucking diva." She mutterec

He frowned and kissed her head "Hey, just relax alright? He's a couple weeks early but he'll be fine." He murmured to her. He knew they still needed to have a long talk about everything but right now he was focused on being there for her

Max gave a small nod and whimpered as another contraction hit her "They told me to walk around the room...can you help me?" She asked quietly moving to get up slowly "Would....would you son be okay with a brother?" She asked quietly bringing up him possibly being a father figure to her child

Pedro sat in the kitchen thinking over how to talk with Carmen and glanced over at her ad she came in "Yeah uh...I have, definitely a diva." He murmured before he finished off his drink. He ran a hand over his face and sighed heavily trying to get out of his own head for the time being.

She frowned some shaking her head "Kept asking me to make her a coffee... I'm not your runner doll." She muttered, looking over at him and frowned "You okay?" She asked him quieter this time, going to put her shoes by the front door before coming to sit down again.

He smiled some and kissed her head as he listened to her, standing right next to her. "I don't... I don't know him babe... I hope he would... Do you want to talk about that right now or after?" He asked gently, one hand supporting her back for her.

Max gave a small nod and got up slowly starting to walk "I'm in pain and I don't want to talk while doped up or breast feeding." she murmured holding her IV stand tight in her hand as she walked with him around the room "Why did you lie to me? Did you think I would leave you?" she asked softly

Pedro chuckled quietly then looked at her some "Just lost in my own head I guess." he murmured swirling his whiskey around in his glass before he shot back the rest of it and poured another glass "I love her for 13 years....and I thought you weren't ever supposed to feel anyone else after you loose them." he mumbled shaking his head a bit

She frowned some and looked up at him “Pedge... if there is someone else that you’re feeling a connection with that’s okay.... she always said that she only wanted you and the kids to be happy... whether that meant you staying single the rest of your life or if that meant finding someone new to share it with.” She told him gently, getting up and giving him a quick hug from behind. “The last thing lily would want is you to be miserable.” She pointed out before leaving him to it and heading up to bed.

he frowned some and sighed quietly, “I panicked. Shit there’s so much drama with the situation around my son and there’s so much baggage and I was so scared you would you drop me the minute you heard it all.” He muttered. “It’s not an excuse and I should have told you so I’m sorry.” He told her seriously.

Max frowned some and gave a small nod "Clay I love you, I know we haven't been together very long but I know in my heart I don't want anyone other than you. With that though, I need all honesty. I won't run away....I promise." she said cupping his cheek gently "I love you." she whispered

Pedro shook his head some and frowned a bit "And if that person does not feel the same?" he asked sipping at his drink again giving a heavy sigh as he thought over everything

He frowned and kissed her palm, helping her to sit down again when another contraction hit, kissing her head and just holding her close. “You got this alright? I’m right here babe.” He murmured to her trying to soothe her until it passed. “I used to be in a gang.... not like juvi shit like I almost went to prison for manslaughter gang shit.... I left that life a long time ago but because of that life my ex never let me see my son.... he’s seven years old now and I haven’t seen him since he was 2.” He muttered.

she frowned some and just looked over at him. “Then she’s not the one for you. Or he... I still think one day you’re gonna come out to me as not straight.” She winked at him. “Goodnight Pedge. Go get some sleep.” She told him and disappeared to go to bed.

Max frowned and whimpered as another contraction hit her taking deep breaths until it passed. She gave his hand a squeeze and nodded softly before she kissed him gently "Guess what? Even with knowing that, I'm still here." she whispered softly smiling some before another much harder contraction hit her making her yell out in pain "Clay get a nurse...I need something." she whimpered to him

Pedro rolled his eyes and shook his head some "Goodnight Carmen." he muttered before finishing off his drink. He made his way to bed soon after and sighed heavily closing his eyes and trying to get some kind of sleep but nothing was working.

He smiled some Kissinger her cheek before he pressed the button for a nurse. “Hey lean back a bit for me okay?” He coaxed, helping her get back into bed properly and just held her hand while they checked her over again and let her know that it was time to get started. “I’m right here okay? I’m not going anywhere.” he murmured.

carmen had slept awfully through the night and woke up with some of the worst morning sickness she’d had so far, eventually making her way downstairs to find Pedro making the kids breakfast. “Sorry, sorry, I couldn’t stop throwing up.” She mumbled, rubbing at her face and went to take over from him so that he could leave and go to rehearsals.

Max whimpered quietly as the nurses came in and quickly held his hand tightly whimpering some. She pushed for what was about a hour until loud crying filled the room making her cry happy tears as she collapsed onto the bed. She looked at Clay smiling as he cut the umbilical chord "Is he okay? Does he look okay?" she asked him frantically just wanting her son in her arms

Pedro made his way downstairs seeing Carmen wasn't awake at the moment and started on breakfast for the kids. He glanced over at her as she came down and shook his head as she tried to take over from him "No go sit down. I've got this alright?" he murmured to her finishing up and setting it out for all of them. He sighed heavily and took some toast before he kissed the kid's heads goodbye "Have good days at school and behave!" he called to them before he left.

She frowned some and shook her head. “Sorry.” She mumbled, getting their lunches packed while they ate and he had already left. “Right. I’ll pick you up normal time, remember your grandparents are here this evening.” She reminded them both and got them both to get ready to get in the car and go to school, passing them their lunch boxes.

clay smiled wide when they let him do what the father usually would and he stepped closer to max. “Hey, relax okay? He looks great.” He smiled kissing her head, gently dabbing at her forehead to get the sweat off. “You did so good amor.” He murmured to her feeling so proud of her and waited til the midwife brought the baby over and placed him into Max’s arms.

Talia smiled some and took her lunch from Carmen "Carmen? Can I ask you a question?" she asked looking up at her with big curious eyes "Are you our new mommy? I want you to be our new mommy." she said softly

Max smiled happily and looked down at her son crying happy tears looking at Clay "I...we...we have a son." she whimpered cradling the small child close to her "Grayson..." she said softly letting more tears fall

Carmen frowned some and looked over at her. “Talia sweetheart. I love you kids so much, and I can promise you right now that no matter what ever happens, you kids can always talk to me and when you get older you can come over to my place when your dad is annoying you, but I don’t think your dad is ready to find a new mommy for you guys yet.” She explained gently as she could.

clay smiled and leaned over next to her kissing her head. “I’m so proud of you baby.... oh he’s your kid alright look how grumpy he is.” He chuckled quietly and kissed her cheek again. “Hey little buddy... that’s your momma your making faces at.” He smiled just watching them and starting to get a little emotional over it. Partly because he was excited to meet this kid that he was being allowed to be a father too but also because he missed his son so badly.

Max gave a nod and cried quietly making small faces at the baby as well "My sweet boy, I love you so much." She whispered frowning some as the nurses came to take him for shots already.

Talia frowned as she watched Carmen and shook her head some "But I see how you look at Daddy, and how he looks at you! He looks at you like he looked at mommy! Its not fair! Why won't you be my mommy?!"

She frowned some and shook her head taking the kids out to the car. “Uh no ma’am, no yelling at me about this... Talia when you are older you will understand these things a little more but until then please just trust what I’m telling you.” She coaxed, wiping her tears and got her in the car before taking her to school with her brother.

Clay smiled a little and kissed her head. “Get some rest. Next time you wake up they’re gonna be bringing him right back in here okay?” He murmured. “You need to sleep, you want your bag from home?” He asked her

Max gave a small nod and started to fall asleep as they took him out "Yeah that would be good." She whispered before her adrenaline wore off and she passed out

Talia whiped her eyes and nodded some before she got in the car "I'm sorry for yelling Auntie Carmen...I just miss my mommy." She said quietly hugging her tight before she ran inside to school

Carmen frowned some and watched them both go, heading straight over to the theatre after that to get a bit of work done with getting all of her brushes sterilised. She walked in while they were on a break from rehearsal and headed over to Pedro smiling some. “Hey. Brought you some lunch seeing as I was coming in. How’s it all-“ she got cut off by the new girl butting in to ask who the hell she was and she finally saw that he was sat with her, her with her arm around his waist. That stung far more than she had expected and she just frowned some.

Clay smiled tiredly and watched her for a minute before sitting in the chair and falling asleep to get some rest while he could, propping his feet up on the bed next to hers, snoring quietly and stayed that way until he heard a knock on the door and looked up a littl groggily to see some guy stood there looking uneasy. “Can I help you?” He asked him, standing up having not noticed max waking up as well but when he heard her voice he realised that this guy must be greysons biological father.

Pedro glanced over at Carmen as she came in and gave a small frown "Grace this is my friend Carmen, she also does the makeup here." He murmured "Carmen this is Grace, she is new to the city. I thought I'd show her around." He explained

Max woke up and groaned softly rubbing at her eyes. When her vision refocused though she went wide eyed glaring at Jensen as he stood there "What are YOU doing here?" She asked in a bitter tone unable to hide her hatred for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back