• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New Beginnings

She shrugged some. “I don’t know yet. I’m barely at 8 weeks.” She smiled at him some. “l was gonna take the kids down to the barn with me in the morning if that’s alright. I won’t have them riding but I need to feed my babies and clean them and stuff.... won’t be more than an hour.” She smiled and rubbed his back a little.

he grinned and kissed her quickl. “Mmm, I aim to please.” He chuckled and got stuff out to make dinner with, frowning when his phone started ringing, checking the number and stepped out the back door to answer. “Teresa.... hey, everything okay? Nico okay?” He asked her a little worried.

Pedro gave a nod and smiled a bit at her "I don't see a problem with that. I know Talia is always talking about seeing the ponies." He said giving a small chuckle as she ran in right after he said that "Well hello princess how are you?" He asked as he pulled her onto his lap

Max raised an eyebrow at his phone call but kept quiet while he talked. Once he was done she leant on the counter a bit "Who was that?" She asked as she watched him start on the chilé for the enchiladas.

She smiled some and watched the two of them "Good. We'll pick up a couple bags of carrots on the way." She smiled, getting food on the table and went to grab José, taking him back to the kitchen and getting him to put Edgar's dinner down as well.

He was a little heavier when he came back in but looked over at her and smiled a little "That was uh... That was my sister." He muttered, "How spicy do you want this?" He asked her quietly while he got everything ready.

Pedro got Talia to sit in her chair once dinner was ready and smiled softly at Carmen as she came in "Food smells amazing Carmen, thank you."

Max gave a small nod and went to make herself some water "Oh yeah? Is she older or younger?" She asked not really knowing much about his family

She gave a little shrug "All part of the job." She winked at him, sitting down to eat before leaving the table after while the kids cleared up and she went to get their rooms sorted for them to go to bed, frowning when she heard a car horn outside and she stepped over to the window, seeing Jack's car parked up out front of the house, "Kids, come up here!" She called to them, "Hey, head up to bed for me alright? Your Dad'll be up to tuck you in in a little bit." She smiled a little tensely at them, stepping into the kitchen and looking at Pedro "He's here." She mumbled, frowning "I don't know how he worked out where I'm living."

He frowned some, "Just over a year younger." That much wasn't a lie. "Babe, focus, how dpicy you want this? You wanna be a white girl or latina spicy?" He asked her, just about ready to add all the chilli powder. He had screwed himself over now though. He didn't know why he had lied to her about who Teresa was but it just didn't feel right, airing all of his dirty laundry like that while it was still early days for them.

Max gave a small nod and shrugged a bit "Um lets try Latina spicy, I can eat Carmen's food pretty alright." she murmured happily as she watched him. Once everything was done she sat down and ate with him giving a happy sigh as she finished up "Mmmm that was delicious babe, thank you." she murmured doing her best to lean over and give him a kiss but her stomach had stopped her about half way.

Pedro frowned some as Carmen came back down and shook his head some "You stay inside okay? I'll talk with him, but I want you to call the cops. Tell them he is trespassing and that you have a restraining order as well." he murmured hugging her before he stepped out and went over to Jack's car "What are you doing here Jack?" he called out into the night raising his hand to keep the headlights from his car from blinding him

He smiled some and nodded, kissing her cheek, dulling it down a little more than what he would usually put but he wasn't going to tell her that, "Welcome." He murmured, leaning the rest of the way and pecked her lips, getting up to put her dishes in the sink before going to the lounge with her and lay on her couch, pulling her in closer while he let her sort the movie out, "Mmm... You want me to go home tonight?" He asked her quietly, gently rubbing circles in her hips.

Jack glared at him, "Send her out here! Clearly I'm not here for you." He yelled at him through the car window. "Send her out here damn it! She's comin' home!" He told him, blasting the horn again several times "Hey Carmen! Carmen get out here! The longer it takes you to make the right choice the worse it's gonna be when I get you home!" He yelled to the house when the horn blasting didn't work.

Max relaxed with him once she had gotten the movie started giving a small smile as he rubbed her hips "If you want to...but I won't make you go." she murmured softly to him giving another smile as he let his hands rest on her bump "Clay.....I..I..thank you...for being with me even though I'm pregnant." she said quietly biting her lip hard. She wanted to say I love you to him, she knew she already did, but she didn't want to scare him off in any kind of way.

Pedro glared at him and shook his head some "Jack I want you off my property now! It is over between the two of you damn it! She wants nothing to do with you!" he yelled walking a bit closer to the car making sure to stand his ground. He would make sure that Carmen and her child stayed safe along with his children no matter the cost.

He smiled tiredly. “Then if it’s alright with you, I’ll stay.” He murmured quietly. “Your place is closer to the garage anyway.” He murmured, kissing the top of her head. “I already told you... I have no problem with kids. I’m alright with dates being chilling out at home right now. Sure sometimes I’d like to go out but I don’t have to. I’m in this for your company and because I really like you.” He told her quietly.

he was about to stay when he heard sirens coming down the street and he glared at the guy. “She will be coming home. Whether she wabts to or not.” He spat at him then took off in his car as the cops were arriving.

Max smiled happily at his words and blushed a light pink "You are something else you know that?" she said softly giving his hand a squeeze before she brought it to her lips kissing it gently "I was thinking of Greyson for a name." she said softly wanting someone's input on her names.

Pedro shook his head some and watched him leave before the cops came. He gave them his statement and thanked them before he went inside finding Carmen inside and pulling her into a hug "If he comes back you call the cops immediately okay? I will not let him harm you or your child." he promised her

She frowned wringing her hands a little. “I’m so sorry Pedge I didn’t know he’d found out where I am.” She mumbled. “The kids are just finishing with their teeth and stuff.” She told him “thank you.” She told him quietly, retreating to the kitchen when he went to say goodnight to his kids, just sitting down with her head in her hands.

he chuckled quietly. “I’m assuming that’s a compliment.” He murmured with a smile. “Grayson is nice.” He told her quietly, playing with her fingers, hesitantly placing his free hand on her belly and rubbing gentle circles, kissing her head. “Hmm... you mean a lot to me you know that?” He asked her quietly.

Pedro came down and gave a heavy sigh making them both something to drink "Did you get that restraining order set up?" He asked her quietly. He wanted her safe and sound, he couldn't loose her too.

Max gave a small smile and placed her hand on his "Mhmmm and you mean a lot to me too Clayton....so much." She murmured looking up and kissing the bottom of his chin

He smiled tiredly, holding her close gently and lay there with her, eventually falling asleep while they watched the movie.

She shook her head frowning. “They rejected my application. Told me there was no proof of past abuse.” She mumbled, rubbing her arm a little. She’d ended up at Pedro and Lily’s place no less than twenty times previously bruised and bleeding at their kitchen table from the times he would beat her.

Pedro took a deep breath shaking his head before he went to his safe and opened it up "Here.....take these to them and they'll be stupid to not believe you." He said softly having taken pictures of all the past times she had come to them "I know its weird for me to keep them but it was for an occassion like this if it ever came up."

Max smiled some and once the movie was finished she got up and shook his awake gently "Clay...Clay come on." She said softly leading him to her room to lay down

She frowned but thanked him quietly and gave his shoulder a squeeze and started heading up to bed. “Goodnight.” She murmured tiredly, heading up to her room and went to bed.

Clay grumbled a little but headed up to bed with her, kicking his shoes off and undoing his jeans, pulling them off and got into bed with her, pulling her in close. “Mmm.... I love you.” He slurred in his half asleep state before drifting off.

-2 months-

Max sat at Clayton's place rubbing soft circles on her stomach giving a heavy sigh as she waited for him to come down. She was tired at the moment, Grayson had been kicking her relentlessly for the past hour and she was ready to eat. She smiled some seeing him enter the room and did her best to get up off the couch frowning when she nearly lost her balance "Hey babe....he is being a pain right now." She mumbled

Pedro sat at the stables with Talia, José, and Carmen smiling happily as he watched Talia ride with Carmen by her side. She had finally worn him down into getting lessons and now she wanted a pony of her own but he wasn't budging on that one just yet. Things had been pretty chill at the moment when it came to Jack, she had been able to get a restraining order on him thankfully and it seemed to be working. However though, since they had been spending so much time together he was starting to realize just how much he cared about Carmen

He frowned going over and helping her up. “Hey, you alright? Foods gonna be another twenty minutes.” He told her kissing her cheek and helped her into the recliner so she could be more comfortable, crouching in front of her and rubbing her bump. “You be good for your momma you hear me?” He smiled kissing her bump and moved to sit on the floor. He had one of his paintings laid out on the other side of the room that he was working on while they were at his place.

Carmen giggled some when Talia started clicking at her pony. “Oh sweetie don’t start that. You’ll turn into me, you’ll start clicking at your dad when you need him to move.” She laughed, winking over at Pedro as she had done the same to him earlier that morning to get him to move out the way. “Alright, ask him to trot.” She called to her, wincing as the pony instead did a quick spin and talia promptly fell off, expecting crying but instead the little girl jumped up and laughed. ‘Daddy he is so cheeky.’ She called to him then ran after the little shit and caught him so she could get back on, carmen dusting her bottom off for her then let her continue while she leaned up against the fence by Pedro and José

Max smiled softly at him as he rubbed her stomach and sighed happily. She looked over at his painting and gave another smile seeing it was still in the begining stages "So whats the concept of this piece?" She asked him running a hand through his hair gently.

Pedro chuckled some as he watched her, though when she fell he got up quickly ready to comfort her if it was needed. He smiled wide seeing her just brush it off before trying to get back on. He smiled some and stood by Carmen watching her a bit "Thank you for this....its helped her with coping so much." He said quietly to her before he turned his attention back to José for a minute "I'm still trying to help out José....but he is having a lot of trouble." He said softly

She smiled a little and nudged him. “He’s more of a sensitive soul. Just like his father.” She smiled at him. “He will get there Pedge, but Talia is more than welcome to come ride anytime that I’m down here.” She told him, watching her finally get the pony to trot.“Talia bring him over here pumpkin. I’m gonna get you on the lunge okay?” She told her

Jose tugged on his dads arm frowning some. “Daddy, when are grandma and grandpa coming over?” He asked meaning Lily’s parents who’d been planning a visit soon.

He shrugged a little. “I haven’t really thought it through all the way yet.” He mumbled, running a hand over his face until the doorbell rang and he got up to get it, assuming it was the pizza guy so he opened the door, frowning when he saw two people. One with a camera. ‘CPS, mind if we come in? We’re here for an evaluation... your court documents for joint custody of Nico Cardenas require us to make sure that your home is suitable for a child to live in.’ He swallowed a bit but nodded and let them in, turning around seeing max stood there and he grimaced a little. “I uh.... I have a confession to make.” He told her quietly.

Pedro gave a small nod and smiled some "That he is." He said quietly before he turned to look at José "They should be here in the middle of the week, they're very excited to see you guys." He said happily ruffling his hair some "You feeling okay?" He asked quietly

Max frowned some when she heard a knock at the door. She got up and raised an eyebrow when she heard the people say CPS and walked in looking around. She looked at Clay with a deep frown plastered on her face "What the hell is CPS doing here Clay?" She asked seriously

He swallowed hard and took her to the lounge. “My uh... my nephew, I told you about... he’s not my nephew max he’s my kid... my son.” He told her frowning. “His mom won’t let me see him and I’ve been trying to get joint custody his whole life and I finally have a good case to pose to them.” He told her. “I didn’t tell you cause I didn’t want you to think that that’s why I was with you or to freak and leave cause I got a crazy baby mama... I panicked and I’m sorry.” He told her honestly.

Jose nodded and held onto his dad. “Can I have a go after Talia?” He asked him quietly. “He looks really fluffy.” He smiled at his dad.

carmen chewed on her lip a little then nodded and looked over at Jose. “Sure can bid, long as your dad agrees to lead you okay? Cause I gotta get miss Maple ridden.” She told him nodding towards the field where her own big horse was munching on a bush.

Max went a bit wide eyed shaking her head some taking a deep breath "Clay....how...how could you lie to me about that?! You have a son and didn't think to let me know? Were you even goimg to tell me?" She asked and frowned when he didn't answer her "I have to go...." she said before she grabbed her things and slipped her shoes on making her way out of the door

Pedro gave a small smile and nodded a bit "Yeah I think I can help with that." He said happily as Talia came running over to him once she had her gear off "Hey sweetheart you did amazing out there!" He told her happily before hugging her tight

Carmen smiled and got a lead rope on Spud before passing him over to Pedro and the kids swapped boots and their helmets while carmen went to get her horse in, getting ready quickly and took her into the arena with them to exercise her.

he frowned and went to go after her but he got called by the CPS people and he sighed quietly going to talk to them about the spare room he had upstairs for a room for his son. He would call her later after she had calmed down. He knew he’d fucked up but he didn’t think he was gonna lose her over this.

Max found a way home and sighed heavily as she got inside finally breaking down and crying about it all. She couldn't believe he would lie about this and it worried her to think what else he might be keeping from her.

Pedro smiled happily and ked Spud around with José on him making sure he did everything just the way Carmen had taught him. He couldn't help but watch her though as she exercised Maple

Talia watched her brother and looked over at Carmen, "Daddy... Should Carmen be riding a horse if she has a baby in her tummy?" She asked him, just concerned for her nd always the more anxious of the two anyway.

By the time he said goodbye to the CPS people he had a chance to call Max, frowning when she wouldn't pick up but left her a voicemail. "Baby I'm sorry alright? I know I shouldn't have lied to you about that but I freaked and I didn't know what to do.... Call me back, I wanna see you so we can talk about this please? I love you." He told her sincerely and hung up going to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back