• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern nevermore - general chatting

eclipsa eclipsa way ahead of u on them aesthetics (☞゚∀゚)☞

Z83CTrz.gif
re: my seelie boy whose cs i totally did not forget about because i got distracted and made 4534 aesthetics instead ╭( ・ㅂ・)و

see i tried making a moodboard for émile but failed miserably how is this wizardry accomplished???

mon dieu. mon dieu. is it bad that when i saw that, i thought "nacoma"? lmao
duude. i could make u an aesthetic for émile if you want?? he's a gem. i love him. <3

i mean, like, i'm not gonna hold you to it but if you wanted to it'd be splendid tbh???? i'd love to see what you come up with?????

I LOVE BOTH OF THESE POSTS SO MUCH I'M CRYING BYE

looks like nacoma is still a lil' bitter about being roasted into oblivion by émile ;^)))))

mon dieu. mon dieu. émile's my fave ok. imma make him one. ;> and tbh id prob end up flooding u guys with stuff when this gets off the ground because everyone chars are just. too. perf.

can't wait to make one for the vamp squad >3 evn tho im pretty sure my kid lysander's gon end up facepalming or smth in the background, wondering how tf watching émile and nacoma bitch at each other is his life

or idk maybe tied up and gagged in a corner so he can't run away and hide in the bahamas. again.

mon dieu. mon dieu. émile's my fave ok. imma make him one. ;> and tbh id prob end up flooding u guys with stuff when this gets off the ground because everyone chars are just. too. perf.

can't wait to make one for the vamp squad >3 evn tho im pretty sure my kid lysander's gon end up facepalming or smth in the background, wondering how tf watching émile and nacoma bitch at each other is his life

or idk maybe tied up and gagged in a corner so he can't run away and hide in the bahamas. again.

"tied up and gagged in the corner" don't threaten pari with a good time ;^)

she can kill me anytime. i'm ready
i lov e her???
i'm both of these at the same time
just wait until finn the werewolf shows up ready to have a brawl with nacoma to top it all off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back