• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern nevermore - general chatting

locations are up in the extra info tab !!! thanks for your patience and understanding love bugs. now if i can just convince myself to code my characters heh.

when u gotta decide whether or not ur gonna code a different cs for your vamp wife or use the same one u used for ur baguette-lookin'-ass famther cos u lazy and suck at coding :')

from henceforth émile is officially known as baguette dad by pari and no amount of protesting will prevent her from calling him that tbh

ezra: oui oui baguette hon hon

throw in an eiffel tower at the end of that and we're golden tbh. also this

émile: "the highlights in this painting are beautiful... it's like a nice, soft blood-orange color."
ezra: "god, you're so pretentious. it's fucking red."

émile is too easy to make fun of lmao

throw in an eiffel tower at the end of that and we're golden tbh. also this

émile: "the highlights in this painting are beautiful... it's like a nice, soft blood-orange color."
ezra: "god, you're so pretentious. it's fucking red."

émile is too easy to make fun of lmao
screaming bc my hair dye is blood orange and i sent the gif of this to my friend when i dyed it

he would literally say that i'm not kidding he's such a tol bb. nacoma on the other hand would throw as many historical insults as possible tbh

screaming bc my hair dye is blood orange and i sent the gif of this to my friend when i dyed it

he would literally say that i'm not kidding he's such a tol bb. nacoma on the other hand would throw as many historical insults as possible tbh

heck

émile @ nacoma: DO YOU BITE YOUR THUMB AT ME SIR?????

émile: as a matter of fact, i am. it sucks you can barely afford a loaf of bread but i guess that's okay bc u already look like a stale-ass end-piece.
nacoma: *probably curses him in cherokee before going to kill some poor human*

i love émile tbh.

i wanna make the discord for this rp early, bc they tend to keep me motivated but i also don't want to until i know people are accepted :\

that's a real struggle tbh. i just love stuff like that bc you can plan relationships wayyy in advance but i guess that doesn't work if not everyone is gonna be accepted, oops.
i think i set out to be helpful but ended up just rambling about being indecisive? < 3

that's a real struggle tbh. i just love stuff like that bc you can plan relationships wayyy in advance but i guess that doesn't work if not everyone is gonna be accepted, oops.
i think i set out to be helpful but ended up just rambling about being indecisive? < 3
pls ur no help

okay everyone here's what i'm planning for the socials of this roleplay:

-discord: for the sake of different channels for communication (not required to join, but encouraged)
-tumblr: a group blog that will be administrated from my main blog, but able to have group control as well, you'll have to have your own tumblr to access this one, but it will be incredibly fun. (not required, but encouraged because it'll be fun !)

let me know if you have any suggestions <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back