• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern nevermore - general chatting

L Lutalica dwale dwale mon dieu. mon dieu. Aster Aster @dietjoke @Chrysalism Doubt Doubt @duende @/ vellichor / dva dva l y s s a l y s s a true blue true blue @mísogi @SpiritualShrub shapeshifting shapeshifting Je Je Je Je Tori Bradley Tori Bradley Finalizer Finalizer Bhlow Bhlow ambiguities ambiguities

the weapons list isn't finished - feel free to suggest mystical items or other things to me !!! - nor is the town, but i will have that info up shortly as well as locations of courts and how often they're required to be at the location of the court !!! <3

lol i posted this in applications to start, go coley

honestly i am humbled?? he's just a shifty parisian tbh. a good boy but not a pure boy.
also, since this is (presumably) taking place in the continental u.s. for the most part it might be a huge culture shock to him tbh

"why are americans so loud????? why is everyone in a hurry??// what is this?? what the fuck"

Since I was tagged I feel like I gotta let you know, but I've decided
against joining this, sorry! As interesting as this is, I just kinda lost
a lot of muse for this roleplay and I've already got a couple on her
e and another site to juggle. Again, I'm really sorry!

Since I was tagged I feel like I gotta let you know, but I've decided
against joining this, sorry! As interesting as this is, I just kinda lost
a lot of muse for this roleplay and I've already got a couple on her
e and another site to juggle. Again, I'm really sorry!

no problem, thanks for letting me know!

okay forgive me for not having the stuff up today, i just did not feel like working at all. should be up soon, if you need the info ahead of time just lmk !!! <3 the current standing deadline is the 19th but that might get pushed back ~~~

announcement:
hey sorry everyone for being so late, my mamaw has been sick and is now with hospice so i haven't really had much motivation to get my stuff together, if you need any info on court locations please let me know and i'll send you what i have !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back