• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern nevermore - general chatting

I was doing it all day. ALL day. >< I used to do the html and css but that was like 15 years ago so I didn't remember most of it. xD when I learned that, a friend of mine cut a layout with me and coded it with me step by step... so I learned pretty easy. lol I learn by doing. xD

me yesterday: im gonna work on arion :)))))
me now: *hasn't done shit*

edit: fuck rpn emojis kill it with fire

I was doing it all day. ALL day. >< I used to do the html and css but that was like 15 years ago so I didn't remember most of it. xD when I learned that, a friend of mine cut a layout with me and coded it with me step by step... so I learned pretty easy. lol I learn by doing. xD
i learn by doing too! i feel you.
me yesterday: im gonna work on arion :)))))
me now: *hasn't done shit*

edit: fuck rpn emojis kill it with fire
1: okay me with sutton i literally only have to write her bio and have done historical research but yet...... i'm on netflix
2: yoU'RE PROMOING NEVERMORE IN YOUR SIGNATURE I'M SO HONORED PLS

1: okay me with sutton i literally only have to write her bio and have done historical research but yet...... i'm on netflix
2: yoU'RE PROMOING NEVERMORE IN YOUR SIGNATURE I'M SO HONORED PLS
1: im writing fanfiction :///
2: PLS IT IS SO GOOD AND NEEDS THE LOVE !!!!

1: im writing fanfiction :///
2: PLS IT IS SO GOOD AND NEEDS THE LOVE !!!!
1: more productive than tvd (which literally.... inspired..... this.... rp.... yet..... what am i doing? nothing.)
2: PLS TYSM IT IS MY CHILD this is why you're co-gm :\

so y'all i'm down to join in w/ discord but i'll pass on tumblr because tbh i haven't been on that hellsite for about 2 mos. and my pores have never been clearer.
also i was part of the tumblr rp community before i moved here and... yeah. i'll hit y'all up if i need anything tho!!!!

so y'all i'm down to join in w/ discord but i'll pass on tumblr because tbh i haven't been on that hellsite for about 2 mos. and my pores have never been clearer.
also i was part of the tumblr rp community before i moved here and... yeah. i'll hit y'all up if i need anything tho!!!!
that's all good !!!!! we're just using it to post aesthetics and shit !!!

can't wait to find out who wants to be lesbeans with my vampy bollywood princess and who wants to get close to her savage baguette dad tbh

if my characters get accepted ofc

can't wait to find out who wants to be lesbeans with my vampy bollywood princess and who wants to get close to her savage baguette dad tbh

if my characters get accepted ofc
technically dwale is going to be the one announcing characters that are accepted or denied but.......... ur probably good ;))))

that's all good !!!!! we're just using it to post aesthetics and shit !!!

eclipsa eclipsa way ahead of u on them aesthetics (☞゚∀゚)☞

Z83CTrz.gif
re: my seelie boy whose cs i totally did not forget about because i got distracted and made 4534 aesthetics instead ╭( ・ㅂ・)و

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back